šŸ—³ļøSYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

Comments

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Came in 4th place behind three off-themed ticket buyers šŸ‘Œ
    Lowest ā€” highest ā€” favorite looks
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @dddkkh yes that was my doll, thank you for voting me ā¤
    I ended up in second place, first place is a tb if course.
    The doll I suspect is a hacker has finished the event with 568 points so technically she didn't reached the earnable dress but she had it for several hours yesterdayĀ 
    Android
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I got first ! šŸ’ž
    There was only 2 or 3 triple threat buyers who were really off theme. I actually did pretty bad compared to usual but i wonā€™t complain šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

iOS player šŸ’žāœØšŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! šŸ„šŸƒ
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I got first, for the first time in a very long time! I suspect some of my TS dolls to have bought the Triple Threat bundle but they didn't do very well.Ā 

My final looks:

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Scarletkkh congratulations on your baby! Happy youā€™re both doing well šŸ˜ƒ
    Couldnā€™t be bothered to enter last ticket as there was no way I was gonna get the last earnable. Had a lot of TBs this week, they werenā€™t as crazy as some of the ones that have been posted, but I wouldā€™ve had to score 60 with each ticket to just get in the top 5 and high 50s to hit top 10. Congrats to everyone who managed to snag a prize šŸ˜ƒĀ 

I play on iOS
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt thank you for explaining, i really appreciate it!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im so glad this SYS is over because it was oficially my WOST ONE EVER!!!
    IDK how i managed to score bellow 20!!!
    My first 2 lewks were my best ones, and after that the scores started to lower and lower entil i got a 12!!! WTF???
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Mu best, worst and favourite:

IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I ended up in 3rd place with 2 ticket buyers who had a ticket battle at the end. Boring!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I somehow ended up in third after having 5 ticket buyers the first day. The last 4-5 looks I submitted gowns with the mic stand because I submitted one as a test and got a 50 score. It worked, because I was able to score high enough to pass everyone else except for the 2 having a ticket battle for the hair.Ā 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Ended up on 5th place and im honestly shook, i was expecting 10thšŸ˜‚
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My best, worst and favourite. My fave look was based off this Miley Cyrus outfit

I ended up in 5th after 4 ticket buyers which Iā€™m not too mad about
    Hannah šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    Violet is my doll. iOS player āœØ
    šŸ‘»šŸ’€šŸŽƒšŸ¦‡šŸ•øšŸ•·āš°ļøšŸ”®šŸ–¤
    PM me for FB add info! Letā€™s be friends šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Iā€™m sorry @LovelyEmma, I know you were looking forward to the theme! šŸ˜• I really hope the next one goes better for you!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Iā€™m sorry @LovelyEmma, I know you were looking forward to the theme! šŸ˜• I really hope the next one goes better for you!
    Yea, my looks werent bad tough! I guess Facebook people are just wierd x.x
    So far this update ive been flopping on all 3 SYS's x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    Came in 2nd despite leading since Saturday (overcoming multiple early triple threat buyers)

Congrats @princessprecious on 1st place, even though you claimed you were ā€œnot fussed about TSā€ and acting like you only cared about the earnables by submitting extra tickets towards theĀ end of the event to put 1st place out of reach. Ā 

(I normally donā€™t call people out like this, butĀ donā€™t pretend that you donā€™t care about the TS items then snipe the rightful winner in the last few hours of the event).Ā 

Thatā€™s all. Congrats to everyone who managed to win 1st fairly! And sorry in advance if my post offends anyone, feel free to skip over it!
    I bought a ticket in the last hour because I was literally 1 point away from the blue dress but sure be mad at me and not Glu for making the stupid TS rules šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    This week had 5 TB, so there was a bit of TB drama in the last few hours of the event. Eventually I landed in 4th place. Hereā€™s the low, high and fave looks for the week. My fave look was a little more rock than pop star, but I went for it anyway. šŸ™‚

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Smuckies said:
    Came in 2nd despite leading since Saturday (overcoming multiple early triple threat buyers)

Congrats @princessprecious on 1st place, even though you claimed you were ā€œnot fussed about TSā€ and acting like you only cared about the earnables by submitting extra tickets towards theĀ end of the event to put 1st place out of reach. Ā 

(I normally donā€™t call people out like this, butĀ donā€™t pretend that you donā€™t care about the TS items then snipe the rightful winner in the last few hours of the event).Ā 

Thatā€™s all. Congrats to everyone who managed to win 1st fairly! And sorry in advance if my post offends anyone, feel free to skip over it!
    I bought a ticket in the last hour because I was literally 1 point away from the blue dress but sure be mad at me and not Glu for making the stupid TS rules šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
    You didnā€™t only ā€œbuy one ticket to reach the earnablesā€ You submitted 4 looks when we only had 2 or 3 free looks in the beginning which was posted by you when you posted your first looks on the forum. In the last hour you submitted at least 3 looks. You had something like 650 points once you submitted the look to reach the earnables and then you decided to submitted another one. You submitted more than 1 extra ticket. Donā€™t act like you only submitted one look to reach the earnables. You had 574 and then ended with 707. So you scored 133 points in one look? Lol ok. And yes, we all know the real winner is Glu here, but I would have won if you hadnā€™t submitted those extra tickets throughout the entire event.
    iOS player since July 2014Ā 
    Smuckies said:
    Smuckies said:

You didnā€™t only ā€œbuy one ticket to reach the earnablesā€ You submitted 4 looks when we only had 2 or 3 free looks in the beginning which was posted by you when you posted your first looks on the forum. In the last hour you submitted at least 3 looks. You had something like 650 points once you submitted the look to reach the earnables and then you decided to submitted another one. You submitted more than 1 extra ticket. Donā€™t act like you only submitted one look to reach the earnables. You had 574 and then ended with 707. So you scored 133 points in one look? Lol ok. And yes, we all know the real winner is Glu here, but I would have won if you hadnā€™t submitted those extra tickets throughout the entire event.
    I think you're mistaken and are thinking about the wrong person because I no where near ended on 707 šŸ˜‚
    Smuckies said:
    Smuckies said:
    Smuckies said:

I think you're mistaken and are thinking about the wrong person because I no where near ended on 707 šŸ˜‚
    Umm k wasnā€™t going to here with my own screenshots but youā€™ve forced me to since youā€™re calling me a liarĀ 

This was your post, showing you had submitted 4 looks early in the event: (you also submitted a pink look, which I remember but do not have a screenshot of).Ā 

This was our TS Board after you submitted that 4th ticket, when we had only 3 looks: (I am Katie, I donā€™t know why my name is showing up under Lorenā€™s look, but here is a screenshot showing her look, identical down the accessories).Ā 

This was an hour and a half before the event ended, before you went from 574 pts to 658 pts, meaning you submitted not 1 look to reach the earnable, but 2 Looks as you gained 84. pts

As you can see, I was saving my last 2 looks to the end, which you knew I would pass the 658 by doing this, so...Ā 
    ... you decided to submit one more look in the final 30 minutes, knowing it was unlikely I could surpass it.Ā 

And there you have it, the final TS board. You ā€œbeatā€ me by 18 pts, had you not done that, I would have been the clear winner. You knew what you were doing.Ā 

Oh I didn't realise I'd ended that high I was drinking with friends. Sorry that it's pissed you off, i can see why it has but this is so pettyĀ 
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Sis just admit you did it to pass her. Like no need to explain why u did it. Tickets regardless of how someone feels about ticket buying is offered in the game. Though i see alot of selective ticket buying shaming cause some longtime members do it too.Ā 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Lmaoooo why do people come here and lie to us?? Question for liars, do you forget that we also play this game?? You canā€™t fool usšŸ˜‚
    I didnt do sh*t to pass anyone it's a bloody game. You're all pathetic šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I wouldnā€™t have been petty or posted screenshots if you hadnā€™t lied about how you submitted extra tickets to beat me, and then when I called you out, you say I have you mistaken with someone else šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Sis just admit you did it to pass her. Like no need to explain why u did it. Tickets regardless of how someone feels about ticket buying is offered in the game. Though i see alot of selective ticket buying shaming cause some longtime members do it too.Ā 
    That last line sis...you hit it Ā on the head there. I thought I was the only one that notice that selective ticket shamingĀ 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add