KK:H Weekday Event - 1/20/20 Tap for a TB this 3rd Week of January!

Comments

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Dye in my first black box
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @rikk has found ignoring the ones that speak to you, and going for the least vibrant instead works for her.  play around with each and figure which works best for you.  <3
    I’m back to your method now @kokokokonut! I was just playing around with it a while ago. I try to do what you do now and jump on the box that jumps out at me! 😃
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @kokokokonut thanks for that tip on Maria, I had never noticed that!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Funny thing, right after I posted it, I opened the game.....went out of bel air’s home and got the announcements, at the end......Maria with an offer.  Lol.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    To some of us its not just another day off. Its a very special day to black people (at least in my community). My family and I get together with my son and just reflect on amazing black men and women.
    @blackgirlmagic please don;t think I was saying it was just another day off,  when something isn’t recognized 9n game, I try to open the door for anyone who wants to come through and post as you did.   In school we always had days of reflection, in college the radio station covered whatever remembrances goin on. But when you get out, you’re not as connected.  Luckily, Mlk’s birthday has not been relegated to Monday Holiday status.  That is when the message really gets lost.  For a decade known for a summer of love, love ins and anti war sentiment, the 60s seems like a very violent time. 
    i like to think, that had he not been shot down like that, he might have been our first president of color, and it would not have taken till 2008.  
    That’s as political as I’ll get, now I’ll go back to tapping. thanks for sharing Bgm  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Got cash and a basic top, not very exciting but definitely useful.

Well now I'm curious, so if y'all don't mind...

like if you pick the same box every time
    awesome if you pick your box randomly

I always go with the same box because I feel like it'll eventually have something good in it. If you go random I feel like you could get the worst thing many times in a row, but the same spot will have something good often enough. It's probably the same chance in the end, but I don't trust my bad luck. 😂
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Romaki said:
    I always go with the same box because I feel like it'll eventually have something good in it. If you go random I feel like you could get the worst thing many times in a row, but the same spot will have something good often enough. It's probably the same chance in the end, but I don't trust my bad luck. 😂
    Omg that reminds me so much of the Monty Hall Problem 😂 I feel like I do more calculations while playing KKH than during my actual math classes in college 😅
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥

My son gave me the same advice. Always pick the same box it is bound to have good prizes over so often, otherwise it is like playing whack a mole.  And that system helped till I developed the fragile art of listening to the boxes.  Hey...I’m the box whisperer. Lol.   And, btw I really wanted the purple dye in that box today. Lol.  Right next to the gold choker I’ve been drooling over.  Yeah,  I whisper to the boxes and they laugh at me. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Romaki said:

I do this too with daily/black/gold boxes
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Black boxes 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Omg I didn’t realize vip was this weekend already, I’ve taken two luxe goals from Maria today 🤡🤡 I should’ve sensed it was soon, that’s the only time I get good offers lmao. Half off a fun purse and also one on cute hair, only like an hour apart 

I didn’t realize items were half off when she suggested it. 😱 I ignore it most of the time because I have to spend so many k stars for so much less in return.
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My black and gold boxes 

Android
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

jhabs said:
    I’m ten stars off of 500 so I’m all set for VIP! Also, i started completing weekday events around kimiversary. My palettes were terrible at first, but they’ve slowly gotten better. Just get through the bad stage and then you’ll get much better things! 
    I applaud your discipline! Once I reach 40-50 stars it gets spent. Then I am never able to do VIP. I need to save the rest of the week! How often does VIP weekend happen? Do you know?
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @TiaT once a month! Usually at the end of the month 
    My box method for the daily box and weekend box is to visualize which box I want before I even click on the link. If I change the box for any reason my box I visualized is always the best one. Here is the perfect example:

I had visualized the box with kstars. This was my first TB box. I did want the purse as well so I am not too bummed about it. I might give the choosing the same box method a try. 😀
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

jhabs said:
    @TiaT once a month! Usually at the end of the month 
    Gotcha. Thank you so much!
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Hope everyone is staying warm out there today!! Wind chill of 16° here 🥶

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

First two boxes. Happy with what I picked in my second box! I’m going to stick to the same spot for a while instead of randomly picking and see how that works out
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Second black box
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

So, it turns out that my least favorite dress in the game has a pink version. So in honor of that fun discovery...

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    And the poopiest Gold Box pallete Award goes to ME!!!

PS: On the bright side, i got 10 Kstars from that partnership trio!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Guys is there a topic about earning k-stars? Because i get a lot unrelated topic when i search the forum for that and i really need to earn some before the vip event and to finally get how to earn more without spending real money because that is not possible for me atm. 
    Thanks up front to people who take time to show me the right direction ❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    edited January 2020
    If you look at Other Offers on the Earn Free Stars Tab, and some of those other game payouts are huge.  Plus, if you can actually use some of those deals .....Disney BluRays, 5$ shave club......if you can do any of those offers they are fast and payout quickly, compared to “Reach Level 20 in Pigs Flying” 
    then we can all do a group wish for a sale on Stars, but I would check the other offers 1st.  Good luck. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    so my first black box..... shes cute i guess itll be of much use for any cutesy summery sys or another gym sys 🤔

on another note im so close to 300 stars after the last vip completely wrecked my savings especially since it seems like some days the free kstars offers just dont wanna work 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    also if any dolls wanna share their vip event aspirations please feel free im looking for some cute suggestions and no better place than the forums! 😂
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    Are you looking for businesses to bu y @haikawa?  Or basically glam and clothes?  Business are good because most pay you stars every week if you work for them.  
    anither thing to consider, do you already get the filled bonus star when working?  It’s a good idea to see how your hearts and stars stack up and determine if you need to buy heart or star items to get that 1st one filled in. 
    And if you already get the bonus filled in, what do you want more? Clothes & accessories or homes, furniture and cars?
    oooh, pets.  It all depends on what you already have, and what you need.   Seriously consider filling up the Bel air home with pets. Every 4 hours, you can go into BelAir and fill up on energy, witth 16 available tappables inside.    Tbh, that was something I worked on till all 3 games were fully stocked for energy.  It took a few months, but it’s like a treasure trove when I want more energy in a hurry.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary