⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Bring back the disagree button. If you're paying any attention, people are clearly now using the Lol button sarcastically since they've lost the disagree button. At least a disagree is straight forward. It's a no, an I don't like this, I don't agree with this, this is bad. Now a bunch of posts you cant tell if it's funny or if they're laughing at the post. 

Kids aren't allowed to play KKH and they shouldn't be on the forum either. Adults should be able to disagree respectfully. The removal of the disagree button has left the lol button for spam and abuse and is pretty close to bullying. What is the point of removing the disagree button? Tons of people clearly loved using it and now they're just using a different button, and it's much nastier. Whats worse? Someone clicking a button that says I disagree, or a button that says I'm laughing at you. The answer seems obvious so bring back the disagree button, so people can go back to being straight forward with their rudeness instead of this current lol button BS. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    It would be cool if we could try throwback items on like we can for holiday boxes.  I would be much more likely to buy throwback boxes if there was a third button in the middle (like holiday boxes) that said "see all the items" & we could click on it to see all the items available on our doll.
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Add Wyoming as new location since Kim and Kanye bought a ranch there. Oh and a new pet! It could be a snake. 💚🐍
    Also I want a zoo in the game, could be just a place to do dates or we can own it!!! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    1 - New Body Formats: The vast majority of us do not have the only body shape suggested.
    2 - New Stories: Like 'Vital Signs', 'Real Stars' and 'Cape Town Confessions'. Stories with different missions, good prizes like looks and kstars.
    3 - Doll interaction: Possibility to send and receive short messages between dolls in the game.
    4 - Improvement of makeup and hair tones for all skin tones: Orange makeup for example does not exist for black skin. Until when?
    5 - New cities: New cities with new houses and new missions.
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Can you please please please add old SMC to the rotation? You did it for Halloween, so obviously it isnt impossible, in particular i really really want the next ones (but please do add them all):

& Khloes bundle! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    i would love to be able to "tweet" especially when Willow, CDP or CF pop off about me lol 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Dimples ( but not too expensive)
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    -An option to hide completed kollections
    -New storylines with Kim and other vip's
    -Update throwback gift boxes
    -Update daily gift boxes
    -Make jobs more interactive instead of just clicking loads of lightening bolts or selecting one of two options. Shops: click on customer and chose outfit from the kloset using an item that has to fit the brief given. Same with hair salon jobs etc 
    Ability to do product placement deals during 3 hour reality shows!! Since that’s what we all do for weekend events, it would be nice to be able to do product deals during them 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    When completing actions during tasks, the amount of energy needed to complete it should be equal to the amount of event points paid out. There are few locations in the game where doing 4 or 5 energy actions will only give you 1-3 event points which is ridiculous.
    You need to make SYS less competitive, esp the rankings. In voting, by asking us to predict the popular vote you are setting us up.  We’re more likely to pick an unrelated look that isn’t cute because we know it does well every time, every week.  So the people working at it, with the cute outfits on theme are being penalized, and the popular vote people’s scores are being inflated. Then you’re allowing ppl to buy endless tickets and restricting a coveted item to be given to one person. Seriously, this is stressing me out, and you’ve made it so it’s not just about game points, it’s about real life money that we are spending here and not on actual physical things, which is the game, but now it’s worse because you are pitting us against each other. You need to do something. 
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I would like the photobooth to open with your last used setting. It drives me nuts having to find the background, pose and remove the pet just to take a quick snap especially when you want to do a bunch of outfits in a row. 
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Freckles able to be used with any nose 
  • KierellaKierella Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    You need to make SYS less competitive, esp the rankings. In voting, by asking us to predict the popular vote you are setting us up.  We’re more likely to pick an unrelated look that isn’t cute because we know it does well every time, every week.  So the people working at it, with the cute outfits on theme are being penalized, and the popular vote people’s scores are being inflated. Then you’re allowing ppl to buy endless tickets and restricting a coveted item to be given to one person. Seriously, this is stressing me out, and you’ve made it so it’s not just about game points, it’s about real life money that we are spending here and not on actual physical things, which is the game, but now it’s worse because you are pitting us against each other. You need to do something. 
    Yeah agreed. Now I usually choose the look I think is on theme or the one that is the least flashy. I know I won’t get the prizes but honestly I would rather screw with the popular people and their votes than gain 300 little dollars or 1 little k star. This current theme is at a park yet was told to dress flashy??? I tried to dress like a star and get like 35 votes... but when I dress like I’m going to the ball I get 45 or more. Like how does this work? 
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Make a Kstar and diamond package available during SYS and Weekend events. I would suggest 40k stars + 40 Diamonds + 40 energy for $9.99.

This way people can open an additional weekend box if they choose, get a hairstyle/dress and accessory. I would personally much rather a package like this than the triple bundle. I would buy it every week.

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @yezx I agree 3000%, I would be so happy if they added those to the rotation 😭 I really don’t understand why they don’t... I mean, wouldn’t it just give glu more money?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @TiaT agreed! making a bundle with diamonds would be a brilliant idea. or adding them in the TS prizes as well... wtv it takes for us to be able to obtain a bit more diamonds in less time tbh. 3 diamonds a week is painfully slow.
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
    Indeed @karina_kkh 😀
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

edited January 2020
    I just came to beat a dead horse lol:
    - Ability to gift handhelds to friends and spouse
    -Ability to gift hairstyles to friends
    -Ability to gift energy 
    -Ability to sell homes, cars and property
    -Gigs with kids and spouse 
    -Age up children 

Love you bye, bye.
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    For the Valentine’s Day Spread the Love boxes, could we please have the option to buy them for k-stars for ourselves and others? I really want to participate but can’t afford to spend real money unfortunately  🙏  I feel so left out when those come around! Maybe we could have that option for at least one box?
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Rikk said: 
    For the Valentine’s Day Spread the Love boxes, could we please have the option to buy them for k-stars for ourselves and others? I really want to participate but can’t afford to spend real money unfortunately  🙏  I feel so left out when those come around! Maybe we could have that option for at least one box?
    I feel you girl, i would loooove to participate in it,but this way i’m simply not able too. And buying those boxes with stars will also get GLU profit since people would also buy stars bundles too for those (for those able to).
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    There should be a dislike button on the forum again, so you don’t have to do a whole post if you disagree and like in the outfits suggestions, if it already exists. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    TiaT said:
    Make a Kstar and diamond package available during SYS and Weekend events. I would suggest 40k stars + 40 Diamonds + 40 energy for $9.99.

This way people can open an additional weekend box if they choose, get a hairstyle/dress and accessory. I would personally much rather a package like this than the triple bundle. I would buy it every week.

Omg yes please make a bundle with diamonds and k stars! I don't care about buying tickets and the ticket bundle doesn't come with enough k stars and diamonds to anything with. I will never buy the triple threat, but I would buy a diamond/star bundle!
    - Emmy
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Please please please make TS items available for diamonds 🙏🏼 There are so many items we want that we weren't able to get. A lot of the items I want came out on TS before I was playing regularly. Atleast include them in throw back sales when you have them. Just give us a chance to buy them in some way. 
    - Emmy
    @MissCristina The button was removed was because it incited trolls and bullies. The forum may still have it's problems but that button was the cause of a lot of hurt feelings. Bringing it back in any form would be a terrible idea and honestly the final straw.
    I’m gonna make a terrible joke, but let’s save the bullying for Willow Pape!
    Can we get the dyed drinks edited so that only the liquid changes color when we dye it?  I would use dye all the time on drinks if the glass didn't get super opaque & weird-looking when you did it