KK:H Weekday Event - 1/20/20 Tap for a TB this 3rd Week of January!

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Last box 
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Gold box 🤬🤬
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos
    Anyway here’s my disappointing picks so far 
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Gold box
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Happy Wednesday Dolls!  I love love love love Wednesday.   @LovelyEmma knows all about my love affair with Wednesday.  I’ll be honest, I used to get messages reminding me it was a Thread day.......I miss those Emma.   <3
    It follows that I love Thursday then, another Spoiler thread day.  Then we have Friday when the Weekend Event starts.  So far, I love Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.  Gotta love Saturday & Sunday because it’s the weekend.  I like Monday’s because all these people go back to work and get out of my house. Lol. Then I love Tuesday because it’s the day before Wednesday, which I love for SYS thread & Spoilers.
    someday I’ll share how it feel about the months of the year..

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    haikawa said:
    also if any dolls wanna share their vip event aspirations please feel free im looking for some cute suggestions and no better place than the forums! 😂
    Are you talking looks or what’s on our wishlist? I made 10 collages of different things I wanted to get for kstars during vip weekend after I saw your question. Reading it again I wanted to clarify so I don’t over share lol.
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

Just a reminder our Weekend VIp event thread starts first thing tomorrow morning (Eastern time) , if you want to post weekend looks here go ahead, but realize these weekday threads become pretty much obsolete when the Weekend event starts.  If you wait till the VIP thread opens tomorrow morning, they’ll be in the active thread all weekend.  just my opinion,  :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited January 2020
    There's a Kollection (for guys) that I'm absolutely obsessed with and it has just returned to my game. Literally every single piece of clothing, both bundled up and outside of it, is up my alley and something I need to have. I did some digging around the forums (thank you, @ladykrystal ) and it turned out to cost 635 stars in total. Now, with my unexpected glory at SYS and 20 daily stars through videos, alongside other larger offers, I'm closing in on 500 for the VIP event, which is the first one I'll ever top. I've honestly been living for the amount of stars guys can snatch through SYS compared to girls, and I finally want to put it to use and give myself a glow up.

However, I feel like I'm acting on emotions, because most of the available male clothes and lack of which (STEP UP YOUR GAME, P L E A S E) have been negatively impacting my experience, and this particular Kollection is something I'm ready to go all out for. And then... there's the fact that I only own a single business so far, and two pets out of which one is for kash. And let's be fair, I can get a LOT of game-boosters for 600 stars, especially as someone who is somewhat new.

Idk, I'm starving myself from the main purpose of the game (styling the way I wish in creating my own model) for the sake of future bank account. And stars are surprisingly easy to come by compared to how I pictured it at first, so it's not as if I'm "losing" either way... i d k:s

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Sethyx I would recommend the Kollection if you love every item! (Which one is it btw?)

The reason why I recommend it is that you can earn way more from your daily stars and SYS stars to make up for not owning a business yet...and you don’t know when the Kollection will come back. Even if you bought the business with the highest payout, it won’t be profitable for another 4 months. You’ll get a trickle of stars every week (let’s say 7) while wondering when that Kollection will return for you! For me, businesses are most useful when your gigs start to run out towards the end of the game. If you can afford a cheap tappable, you can pick one up too!
  • SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @Rikk It's Party Ready, the one with the bundled platinum hairdo and two of the nicest tops I could imagine for myself. It's something that completely goes along with my style in actual life, so I just feel an even stronger push towards it! But.. I also can't ignore the price and the fact that.. you're not exactly supposed to get these high-end items in your 2nd month of playing.

And yeah, you understand where I'm coming from as I know you have a male doll too! Stars are much less of a problem, not to mention that higher quality items and greater variety will eventually result into me potentially placing even higher in further SYS, for which I can earn up to 80 stars. That's why I'm having quite a dilemma between "it's not a big deal, not only will I have some of my fave items, but I'll also finish the weekend event and get 5 other items through it" and "dude, for that many stars, I can own at least 5 more businesses and secure EVEN more stars for the future". 

It becomes especially hard when I team it up with the fact that guys have such a limited selection and the future doesn't look any brighter neither, making it feel even more like I can't possibly make a mistake with this Kollection.

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Another week, another terrible clothing item. 😂

I can definitely use more pants, but what is this half-leather monstrosity? I really wish we had more dress-sized tops...
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

GLUUUUUUU what is this nonsense doing in our gold boxes??? Will you never address this? 🤭😱😱😱
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    This kollection came back, now I know what I’ll do this vip

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     Well I had a great TB box, with the first dresses I've ever had in a palatte.  But I still managed to pick a bracelet LOL
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh finally, I got something other than shoes! It’s kind of like a bridesmaid dress but I like it anyway 🌹

I love this dress.  Congratulations @Rikk
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Now that’s just wrong @ElleOhElle I am sorry doll.

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Thanks @Rikk I feel for you, I think it would be much more frustrating if it happened during that outage. At least i only have myself to blame. @kokokokonutthat's a great idea! I'm going to tell myself I was only 10 shows in or so in to ease the pain 😂💞💞

@Ronnie_KKH I've done this so many times with so many different gigs. It's so annoying, I once even reset my game a day back just to change it 😂 this was the 1st one where I looked at the achievement right after and seeing 0/500 was painful, so would 0/275! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @beba13 I use the konnections setting to get professional contacts and use them in gigs up to the 3rd reward (1000 points) then delete them. This gives only a few kstars but it adds up. I think gifting might do the same, so you coukd gift npcs a bunch of cash items and you'll get a kstar and also some fans too. Might get a divorce request tho if you're married😂
    I don't think there is a thread about earning stars just because it's so different for ios players, and also Glu might screw with it.

@Isabellaa I got those shoes once and used them a lot during the ski resort sys. They're pretty great for any street looks too. Also they are boots so give you that little height bump that sneakers / flats don't. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Woooooooow those are some terrible gold boxes. Sorry guys and gals. I’ve stopped trying for the gold box, not worth my time or energy. And since I’m out of storylines and deleted my husband 🤣 I am really only a weekend / special event player now. Anyone else?
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    TB box
    imageimage
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    The dress is very pretty but it has a weird bum on the hip part that is not that noticeable when you put a shoulder bag on too. 

My gold box was okay.
    But my daily box was AMAZING yesterday. Two regular partnership tiles (I was getting only vip tiles and I'm not a vip member) and 3 K stars. 🥳

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    In my black boxes I got pink dye, then 25 stars, in my gold box purple dye, and then these shoes in my tb

• KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Tired of accessories....
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I got the black leather pants from the kloset in my second box, but the waist on them is so weird I don't think I'll use them much as there are better quality looking ones. The purse I won in my gold box is cute but man I wish I picked the gold necklace above it, it's so cute. 

Here's my TB box, my palette wasn't very good so I'm quite happy I picked this little cutie pie 😍

- Emmy
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Black and gold boxes 

So boring wish me good luck with my tb box 🍀
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Not a very good palette to be honest but I think I picked one of the better items?
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️