🗳️⛵SYS - 1/23/20 - Cannes Yacht Party! 🍾

Comments

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Btw the earnables are cute tho. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh I have to disagree I think the top as a separate can be worn with so many other things.  Shorts, other skirts. Pants. Jmo. But very often I do agree with that point.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I like this one alot. The drink is cute. And outfits is nice too. Love the trendsetter outfit.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Looooove earnables, indifferent towards TS. My favorite way to feel after spoilers😎 
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Loving the earnables 🥰 but the trendsetter prizes why they have to be separated 🤔 
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'm happy to see the drink is the first earnable, but seriously why make the TS prize separates? 
    - Emmy
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I like that the TS is seperate. I think the skirt can be used more as a seperate. So happy that the drink is the first earnable! 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Very happy to see the drink be the first earnable but I’m eh about everything else. Which is fine because this theme is about to be all over the place.
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I don't understand why is this separate but... okay I love the earnables so I'm cool
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I love this drink!!!!!!! it’s so cute. The jumpsuit is nice but the legs might be a bit tooooo wide for me 😅 I love the swimsuit but I hate when you need first place to complete an outfit... I like the bikini top but I don’t think it’s worth a fight, I’m gonna try and pretend it doesn’t exist lol

Also I’m confused by this theme. I had swimsuit ideas ready from kalindas spoiler before the update, but now this seems more dressy, except with tropical drinks? Send help 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Thinking best way to go about this for me anyways is for first two looks do a bathing suit and a dress and see what gets the most points and go from there...
    if everyone is adamant, I’m sorry if I seemed insensitive. I just always feel a spectacular top could be so versatile. And I’m not familiar with the actual dress to not think they were 2 pieces..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Personally im do one dressy outfit and one bikini outfit kinda feel out the voters. Cause you never know. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Love the drink and white pantsuit which is so perfect for a beachfront / yacht party. 

And the swimsuit is cute and as separates mean the bottom would be great to mix and match with other tops if I don’t get the top. 

IOS Player 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I’m gonna travel this saturday so I’m happy that I’m not crazy about the last earnable.
    I think the ts prizes are ok, but even if I wasn't gonna travel, there are always ticket buyers in my groups 🤷🏽‍♀️
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    if everyone is adamant, I’m sorry if I seemed insensitive. I just always feel a spectacular top could be so versatile. And I’m not familiar with the actual dress to not think they were 2 pieces..
    I agree! But i think the most versatile item should be top 5 then, and then the skirt that is difficult to match with something else should be #1. I would love the top but i’ll rarely use it without the top (which i will not get because ticketbuyers/hackers)
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I agree with you. To be honest, they don’t even seem to go together so I don’t mind them being separates? I don’t like the top or skirt but can at least see the skirt being ok dyed or matched with a different top?  
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

Maybe this type of vibe?? More long dresses but not super glam, lots of white, flower hair, floppy hats, of course lots of (preferably tropical) drinks? Somebody help me if I’m missing the mark entirely 😂

edit: looks like they used the other yacht background that looks more casual/indoors, not this one. Now I don’t know 😅😅
    I imagined that too. Looks with a "fresh" air, light and with lots of drinks...

English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Kim herself in Yacht Parties.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

edited January 2020
    Will you be using the pink fluffy poof drink?  (The rather phaellic hand held drink.)  As a few pointed out, it’s placement on the chin is very unfortunate.  I love the drink, just not how. It looks.  shrug.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I don't like separates for SYS. I never enjoy playing when I know I have no chance to get the full outfit.
    BUT I love the fact we're having another handheld drink - I'll never have enough !
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I wish the jumpsuit reached the floor. Other than that I'm glad the drink is first. I think I can finally wear my green cage Balmain dress.
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts

Also I’m confused by this theme. I had swimsuit ideas ready from kalindas spoiler before the update, but now this seems more dressy, except with tropical drinks? Send help 😂
    I also thought we’d be getting a swimsuit theme based on that outfit she shared. Super bummed we can’t submit swimsuits or use the beach ball and bags. 

Hopefully when we get the call from Kalinda it will give us more direction for what to wear to this indoor yacht party 🤷🏼‍♀️

Love the two looks you put together! 
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Much prefer the earnables compared to trendsetters, so as long as I score enough to get them I’ll be happy with that. After last week’s SYS I’m looking forward to a more laidback one 😂
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm using way more dresses/gowns than swimsuits. We barely even get swimsuits in this game and I don't love every option we do have.
    Platform: Android

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    If you search it up on the internet, it's basically mostly luxe flowy sparkly dresses (short or long) and bare feet (because high heels are not good on slippery floors with little holes in them). 
    We cant be barefoot so heels it is. 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @kokokokonut I think people are saying they don’t like it to be separate cause it’s in the trend setters and only one person in 30 can get the top part .. not the fact the the outfit Itself is separated !  They should of never break an outfit on TS in my opinion.. but then again in my opinion they should get rid of TS period! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24