🗳️⛵SYS - 1/23/20 - Cannes Yacht Party! 🍾

Comments

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    The drink is the first earnable!

Love the drink handheld!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I like the jumpsuit and I love the drink!! I’m not crazy about the TS but I still find it so annoying that they’re separates
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Silz1217 said:
    @kokokokonut I think people are saying they don’t like it to be separate cause it’s in the trend setters and only one person in 30 can get the top part .. not the fact the the outfit Itself is separated !  They should of never break an outfit on TS in my opinion.. but then again in my opinion they should get rid of TS period! 

Yeah, that’s why I posted my apology to those who thought differently. I was speaking aesthetically and not-from the 1 in 30 aspect. I responded to the 1st post in favor of 1 piece. As soon as I saw we weren’t talking design I apologized for sounding like clod.    <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

Maybe this type of vibe?? More long dresses but not super glam, lots of white, flower hair, floppy hats, of course lots of (preferably tropical) drinks? Somebody help me if I’m missing the mark entirely 😂

edit: looks like they used the other yacht background that looks more casual/indoors, not this one. Now I don’t know 😅😅

Where's the first dress from? @mikaylachimo your doll is amazing!
    Android
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH they’re both in the kloset! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH it’s actually in the closet! Thank you so much ❤️

@Vixen_KKH yessss fresh is the exact word I was going for here too! I totally agree, but now after seeing more real life yacht parties I’m not so sure 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @jhabs yaas!  good call on the sandals!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    i know i'm in the minority here, but i really wish that sys would go back to the extended version and that they would just have the 4 items as earnables again.  We've gotten so many amazing items from earnables, giftboxes, and trendsetters.  I have so many ideas for the themes we're given , but i don't get to use many of them because 14 looks is really limiting.  Especially now that we can dye clothes which exponentially increases our wardrobe.. 
    I think this would be particularly beneficial with themes like this where we have to "feel out" what the voters are looking for.. it gives us a little more room for error... (and then they could just get rid of trendsetters altogether because all prizes would just be earnables including stars/ diamonds/ dye).  They could still make money on tickets because there are people who want to get to the earnables more quickly and there will always be people who miss a few looks throughout the week that need to make them up... 
    How many looks did you get in the extended version? Just curious, I’ve only ever known the current system😅 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2020
    thallisa said:
    Omg I already hate this SYS, I have no idea what to wear 

I already hate that i know I’m not gonna win 🙈
    iOS player 

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Omg, I seriously need some inspo here! 🙏🏻😰
    ~ iOS player ~
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I think this will be fun. Theres plenty to work with in my closet. Just gotta get creative which is gonna be hard for some. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @jhabs @mikaylachimo thank you! I already have so many things on my shopping list 😂
    Android
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @oopsididitagain it went from Sunday to Saturday and I believe we had 26 free looks
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m honestly not sure what ill throw together. I’m thinking short and fun, or flowy dresses and skirts? All I know is I drank way too many low calorie spiked seltzer’s and forgot to submit my final look last week and came in 7th and didn’t even redeem my prize until like 8pm Monday. So, I have to redeem myself. 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @oopsididitagain it went from Sunday to Saturday and I believe we had 26 free looks
    So why did it change??  It kinda seems like a much better system lol, more earnables with more free looks & no TS
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Love the earnables. Always excited to get a new handheld. 

However, hate the trendsetters separates. The top is cute but that ugly tye dyed skirt thingy is not. I don’t understand how hard it is to come up with a complete outfit or one that goes together
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Very versatile theme.. not sure if that's a good thing at this point, but I personally will enjoy it. I have quite some fancy new clothes I've been dying to pair up in a more luxurious/pristine theme, so here's hoping we all eat good this weekend. Hopefully, I'll finally have a SYS without a bot hogging 1st place from the 3rd look with 600 points.

Also, love the TS top, but as a set, it's not working for me. At least they'll be super dope to style around with, so there's some nice potential there!
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I don’t know how to properly phrase my thoughts on this SYS theme, the prizes, or the fact that nothing has changed about this event despite our constant please for change, so I’ll let a Queen speak for me:

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    So why did it change??  It kinda seems like a much better system lol, more earnables with more free looks & no TS
    @oopsididitagain we did have TS but the top 10 got one item, top 5 got 2 items and number 1 got 3 items. It was much better!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @oopsididitagain we still had TS with the old system! 
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Love, love, love the flips flops @jhabs but with these voters they might prefer heels. 🤷🏾‍♀️
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I like the theme BUT if my luck continues like the 3 previous SYS/TS, i will FLOP HARDCORE!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited January 2020
    @jhabs @ashleydianem I understand now. Thanks dolls!! Very interesting. Sounds like there was a lot more items total with the old system 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I guess they not gonna change anything that we complain.  This game becomes more and more about money.👎🏻 That’s sad, because I’m addictive 😂🙈 but still not going to pay my money. Just going to get less clothes 😂💁🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I think the theme necessarily isn't about gowns, in the photos the celebs wear gowns since it's a gala in a yacht. But when they do parties in a yacht they usually wear bikinis or cocktail dresses. So just wear what you want, an elegant or beach outfit :)