🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 1/24/20 - VIP This Grammy Weekend!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Well I'm sure all the stars and celebrities have already purchased their clothes for the Grammies,
but our Dolls can play along during the VIP Weekend.

That's right, the predictive bullhorn assure it would be VIP.

What a great opportunity to buy clothes for the Grammies!  Or maybe you'll be outfitting your doll for the Cannes Yacht Parties going on all weekend.  Don't forget the Color sale going on till the 26th! 
What ever we buy, I'll bet we have great prizes to reward ourselves with.  & we can see the prizes once the thread is open, and the puppies and coloful chants have alerted our glu goddess that we've readied the thread, and spoiler time is drawing near.
So, why am I still sitting here.......? Because this weekend is the Grammies, and that's always a time of added fun.
Of course there was the unfortunate situation with Taylor, and then there was the year he clowned around when Beck went up for Album of the year......

Hey, think they'll be any Kanye fun at the Grammies this year?  If you think of any Grammy games we can play here on the forum, let's do it. 
I'm just super anxious to see all the fashions at the show this year.  So let's get this thing started....(I had another whole thing but lost it in editing.......) So Kimmie and Kanye, we need your Grammy Weekend Help!.

Phew the sooner we open it, the sooner we see the prizes. Send out the Hounds!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hoping for some cute stuff!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    My favourite event is coming! 😍 Spoileeeers please 😇😻
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Woohoo, yes thread is open!! So excited to see what is in store for us this VIP weekend!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    oh my my.  I am in serious drool shock.  Holy moly....the purses!  The purse of the planet with the ring on it.....I had a juicy charm for my purse that was that!  I'll dig out the purse it's on and photo it.  I love love love love the purses.  THe purple crescent moon.  Oh,  I'm sally in the lunchenette right now.  and I'm NOT faking it.  lol. 
    Thank you glu.  I had a hope that you'd Grammy Glam us up and you have.  thank you tytytytytyty.  pardon me, I have to scroll up and drool more. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im really happy with the earnables! Since i dont have that many Kstars, ill go only up to 1st earnable and im really happy that its a super cute and interesting handheld purse!
    GiftBox are ok i guess!
    Fashion Goals is just WOW!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Wow, I love the earnable bag and hair! The dress is very cute as well! I am obsessed with the GB hair so fingers crossed that I will get it in my free pick. And well that fashion goals just has to be in my kloset, the dress and hair are just stunning and dress is a nice dark color so it probably dyes beautifully 😍 just wow
    Edit to fix typo.
    - Emmy
    Oh Glu Goddess.....not that it matters, but does anything  sparkle this weekend? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I was really hoping that we’d get the two outfits from the update banner as the earnable & gb so i’m kinda bummed that the second outfit is a fashion goals but i’m so in love with the earnables that i don’t even mind 😍😍
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Okay this weekend is going to be FANTASTIC. I need that fashion goals outfit like immediately. THE HAIR 😭💕 Love the earnables too!!! The purses are just wonderful, I love the creativity!! Thanks so much Glu, I’m going to have a great time this weekend!! 😍💕❤️
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    I'm not usually a fan of the multicolored hair but this is stunning.  A must must have.  Not to mention....did I say purple?  Purple dyes really well......I love everything. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I now wish I had enough to get the earnable hair and I really wouldn't mind the multi colored hair.
    Platform: Android

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I love the earnables and the gift box hair, I think I’ll open some boxes to get them 🙈
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Those outfits are rely beautiful, that's undeniable. 
    But I think my plan for the weekend will be to get to the free box, hope for the GB dress or hair, and maybe buy the Fashion Goals (that would be a first!)
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    The Fashion Goals is incredibly gorgeous! The hair is stunning (would love to be able to dye it) and the earnables are very cute! 💜
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Going as far as first earnable. Not holding out any hope that my GB will be one of prizes as I feel cursed on VIP weekends, never get an item, though I’ve got my fingers crossed that maybe it’ll break as I really love one of the GB items- not saying which so I don’t super jinx myself lol. The multi coloured hair is so pretty! If that had been the earnable hair I wouldn’t have thought twice about blasting through my star stash but as it’s a fashion goal, I’ll have to go without.
    I play on iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Earnables: everything is perfect! 

Gift box: all the items are really cute but I'm not in love

Fashion goals: since I'm a free to play player I'm not gonna buy the bundle but every item is stunning! I noticed a similarity between this hair and that one we got in gb during the bf ( the left part is the same )
    Android
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Earnables: I love everything! 

Gift Box: I know I shouldn’t but I’m going to chase the hair, I just have to have it 🤩😍

Fashion Goals: Super nice, I really like it but unfortunately I’m broke 😞😞
  • CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    The planet purse... I'm in love 😍😍 not so sure about the dresses but the GB hair is fire 🔥🔥
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     I was hoping for a cool new lip or something in the GB because this is the only time I ever really chase, but everything is very pretty!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Wow I'm in love with the #FashionGoals, gorgeous!!
    The event and giftbox items are not my cup of tea, so I will try to earn as much K-stars as possible this weekend!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    The fashion goals is definitely the best gift for the New Year, I really like this dreamy outfit, and I'm glad it's not the top prize for TS. Love, love, love.Absolutely fascinated and screamed!!!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    The fashion goals dress its sooo gorgeous! Sadly I wont have it 🥺
    Earnables are more cute than giftboxes items for sure. I dont like those ponytail with braids and we already have tons of that in the game but this one looks cute thanks to the glitter. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    The handheld planet purse is everything I ever needed  <3
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    All of the items are gorgeous!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Wow does this mean we might get the galaxy SYS soon? 
    I'm definitely buying the Fashion goals then 😍
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker