🗳️⛵SYS - 1/23/20 - Cannes Yacht Party! 🍾

Comments

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Even in KKG this was an one piece, it would make more sense to have kept it that way and create another item for #1st place...screenshots credits to @LindaVB
    and this version of the skirt doesnt have the black straps near the waistline so it wouldve been a lot easier to style too....
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Heading to Cannes for the yacht party 🎊 🎈 🎉 with @mikaylachimo @Basak  & @melissakkh
    IOS Player 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the earnables are really cute!! finally a handheld and the jumpsuit is pretty i just know that i wont be getting it bcos of the trend of the past few weeks.... and feeling out what exactly the voting booth wants will be a chore.... thank god itll be a vip event? guess ill be buying from the kloset instead of kollections for this one!

the ts is okay i wish they had kept it as one set with a floppy hat hairstyle or strappy sandals as the other prize or at least have the top as the top 5 prize but we'll see if i even have to be bothered by that considering ive had 3 or more tb in every sys in 2020 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I would actually be super happy the TS is separate if it was easy to earn them both. I agree that there’s more styling options that way - I always prefer outfits separate. I just hate knowing I am extremely unlikely to get both parts of a matching set, so I’m wishing they came together you know? 

Basically, I like that they’re separates but wish they came bundled together. If my rambling makes any sense at all😂
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Ok, it’s not her, but that smoky eye looks very similar.  And since we know players often have their own interpretation.....”beach balls & high Balls” was a much better choice than the other balls I could have put with the Highballs. Lol.  If you don’t think we’re going to see beach wear in the booth, you have more faith than I do. ;)
    Antlers with Versace?  

I know I’m late but yeah, it’s Barbara Palvin, a top model ☺️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    For what it's worth, the only way I would like more than 14 looks for SYS is if we could let more tickets stack and the unlock feature worked better. I already get fatigued of having to submit a look every 6 hours or so, especially on the weekend when I don't have as much downtime. 
    I'm really lost on this theme. Here are some looks I put together but I will have to get a feel for what is going to work in the voting booth. 

Maybe these will end up too casual. I think any time we get vague clues about what to wear, the voting booth ends up favoring formal looks. But these are some looks I thought of based on the theme and Kalindas "luxurious but laid back" clue. I don't think super formal gowns count as laid back right? Lol. Not that it ever stops anyone from submitting them anyway 😂
    - Emmy
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Maybe some looks with cute sunglasses too.

- Emmy
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I’m hoping my scores are better this week as I really like the earnables. Not bothered about TS items are ok but I don’t think I’d use them very much.
    I play on iOS
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I dont agree that SYS should last longer. That part is not such a big problem. Who in the right mind would spend all his time in the week playing SYS. Cap on votes and better regulation of earnable things should be changed. The rest we can work around. The system is in general good just some tweaks and regulations and it will be good for all. This thing with getting just one person to win is really too much. We need more especially if more people leave money. Why would someone spend so much knowing they still possibly arent getting the 1st price. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Guess it’s time to dust off this swimsuit. Is it just me or does it look like it gives dolls an unfortunate bulge in the groin area 😆 I think it every time I see it!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    26 looks was really exhausting lol.. this SYS is way more manageable imo
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    My enthusiasm towards SYS is currently so low because every week is the same ridiculous scenario: last week I ended up in 6th place (never happened before) behind ticket buyers wearing very basic looks, and sadly I’m expecting the same this weekend. 
    I will partecipate, but with very low expectations ...which is sad because I used to love this game, but now I just miss the first version of SYS, as well as some other old features. 
    @GluAdmin I have a couple of other games installed in my phone (as I’m sure many other players do too), day after day I spend less time on KKH and more on other games: think about it! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @sarahlee omg i love the second ones on your doll 😍
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    kadamisia said:

My doll really hates the sun.
     If you see a witch in the voting booth just know it's my doll protecting her face from the UV 😂
    You reminded me of this meme, which I agree with completely as an Irish girl:

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    skevans said:
    kadamisia said:

My doll really hates the sun.
     If you see a witch in the voting booth just know it's my doll protecting her face from the UV 😂
    You reminded me of this meme, which I agree with completely as an Irish girl:

Let me join you in vampiric sun hate! 🌞 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I love that picture!! 💖
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @skevans OMG that is literally me, but I'm from Poland. My dad once told me that wearing white socks is no longer in fashion and I should consider wearing other colours. And yep, that were my bare ankles, I was wearing short socks.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

Maybe this type of vibe?? More long dresses but not super glam, lots of white, flower hair, floppy hats, of course lots of (preferably tropical) drinks? Somebody help me if I’m missing the mark entirely 😂

edit: looks like they used the other yacht background that looks more casual/indoors, not this one. Now I don’t know 😅😅
    Where is that hair with the flowers from BTW - I am envious of it <3
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     @mandamay76 it’s from a vip event in January 2018! If I remember right I bought it during last year’s kimiversary throwback sale?? I love it 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @mikaylachimo oh lord that passport is huge 😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    The earnable outfit is very cute. 😍 I can't wait until I have a wardrobe big enough to impress people with, but for now I'm looking forward to earning another drink to hold. 🥰
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    my voting booth had very little gowns! I was shocked - Lots of cute swimsuits and dresses popping up - Hope it stays that way!

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    TheKylie said:
    Well😂
    It's because you're wearing the thigh-highs :joy:
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

My ticket disappeared omg🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

What I do now?? 😨😱
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Nath_2019 that has happened to me before! Send a message to @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas <3
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Karsyn916Karsyn916 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Mine too, three weeks in a row!

Nath_2019 said: