🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 1/24/20 - VIP This Grammy Weekend!

Comments

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    I love the fashion goals but I have literally $7.62 in my bank account. Including savings. Oof
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
     T minus 2.5 hours until my kollections switch to ones I don’t like at all since it’s VIP🎉🎉
    OH MY GOSH I jinxed myself in a good way.  I got every kollection that I've ever wanted in my game that I've never had before.  Splendor & Grace you can have allllll my k-stars lol
    Oh no...oh YES 😈
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    the fact that I won't have enough k-stars to get to the hair because of last weekend gift boxes

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you so much 💚💚
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Really wish those items weren’t FG,they’re stunning. I think I’ll go for the earnable purse and that’s it. How many kstars is that again, for the first non-gb item?
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Really love the earnables, I love any type of braid, and the purse is so nice. I really want the dress now that I've seen it with different hair so ill probably chase it. Might have to buy fashion goals, that hair is just so beautiful. I do agree that it's annoying they are seperating outfits, that hair belonged with last weeks GB items. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Damn, I hate the VIP. Your not actually earning anything! 
    Plus like last weekend I bought the whole amusement park, plus the royal gown, etc. oh, plus I already spent a fortune on new colors!
    when $5 equals 50 stars, asking us to spend 600, to “earn” something is obscene. 

How do you guys do it?
  • SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Gorgeous earnables!
    Pretty cute GB..
    but...
    b-u-t.. that FG HAIR hello what?!?!? I just really should've gone with the female doll at this point idk anymore
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Imo the nikita outfit doesnt mesh with the hair she had on. It fits more with the fashion goals outfit. And im happy its for purchase. I dont have a shit ton of kstars and time to chase that hair. Getting it with no issue is fine with me. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @MissCristina I earn the entire month and only spend stars during vip!
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i'm getting that planet bag.
    videos aren't working for me (how do i report this by the way) so i'll have to grind my way to 50 stars, lads. i only have 32. wish me luck.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @egg you’ll definitely get there with the free k-stars per gig this weekend 🎉
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @MissCristina I earn the entire month and only spend stars during vip!
    So your willing to spend 600 in one blow after being so frugal? Lol. 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Oh shoot! I spent all my k-stars on gift boxes last week, chasing something that I can’t even remember anymore. I don’t think anything is that special, all stuff we’ve seen before or in a similar vein except for the planet purse. I have the ornament purse that’s similar and my doll never uses that so meh. The Fashion Goals hair is cool but not $9.99 cool.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @MissCristina it’s 500 and yes! It’s a release lol after saving the whole month 
    Same. I would spend them anyway over the course of the month but at least this way I get more for the same amount of stars😂
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    This looks like it might be the inspo for the hair. Suggested by @cntarr

I play on iOS 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I’ve been so happy today because of the earnable hair..

..until I realised it’s a vip-weekend😭
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I've never bought a fashion goals and honestly I probably still won't but I will go through the splash pages and stare at my doll in that dress and hair probably like 20 times this weekend.

Earnables are nice too! I'm only on 380ish stars but I have a lot of buying to do this weekend
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Damn, I hate the VIP. Your not actually earning anything! 
    Plus like last weekend I bought the whole amusement park, plus the royal gown, etc. oh, plus I already spent a fortune on new colors!
    when $5 equals 50 stars, asking us to spend 600, to “earn” something is obscene. 

How do you guys do it?
    Try to spend only in VIP weekend events, it woukd have been worth it to wait with buying the amusement park until this weekend. Get rewards from achievements and NPC relationships. Vote lots in SYS. Do as many gigs as possible during VIP weekend as you get 1 kstar per gig (3 hr reality show is best). Do offers and / or watch videos for kstars. I don't really see it as earning an outfit. You just get bonus items if you spend your kstars at a certain time of the month. That's why many ppl are waiting for the VIP weekend to take advantage of the hair colour sale. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    If you already spend money in game and lost your 20 free videos, I think the fashion goals is a really good deal. You get the entire outfit plus 60 extra stars vs wasting possibly hundreds of k stars chasing items in gift boxes when all the items are not even guaranteed to be included in the palette and the boxes are full of trash like energy and kash. I'm personally happy it's a FG but I think it sucks Glu takes your videos away for making one tiny purchase, it's restricting players that don't want to lose that from occasionally splurging. Had I known you lose your 20 videos, I would have remained a free player too. Just give everyone their videos back Glu 🙄
    - Emmy
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

*Crys because this is my dream outfit but I can’t spend any real money*😭
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I could use some help

i am def getting this color hair 

but which others do you like/dislike? 

Is #1 too washed out looking? Are 2 and 4 too similar? Any help, like, dislike, would be helpful in me deciding. 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @KaylaJ I think look 2 looks amazing on your doll!! No 1 is about too washed out and no 4 is too burgundy in my opinion.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @KaylaJ 1 is personally my favorite! I don’t think it looks washed out, the lighter purple is gorgeous! As for 2 & 4, I think the darker 4 is stunning on your doll but honestly they are different shades so I wouldn’t say they’re too similar😊
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @KaylaJ My favorite color is pink so you know what I’ll say 🤪 A little biased opinion here

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    actually now that i look at the FG moon purse im feeling like it wouldve been way cuter as a handheld clutch like last weekends ice cream clutch or the turquoise mini bcos the black purse just blends in too easily LOL
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone