🗳️⛵SYS - 1/23/20 - Cannes Yacht Party! 🍾

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    First two looks! I was expecting the worst so I'm happy ✌

Android
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Happy Birthday @lindz_kayla3711, have a great one and good luck with this week’s SYS! 🎊🎂🎉

@TiaT, I love your swimsuit looks.💖 They definitely deserve a higher score! And @mandamay76, it took 2 hours for my scores/leaderboard to kick in. It usually takes about an hour, but the same thing happened last week. Here’s my 1st look which generally scores low.

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Lia888 it’s been almost 5 hours and I don’t have a TS Board - last week it took two but this is a long time to not be in a group! 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Beach Babe and Hollywood @Rikk  ❤️
    @mandamay76, wow 5hrs is a long time. I wonder if others are having the same kind of delays? If you haven’t already, try closing the game and reopening it or do more voting to see if kicks in. Sometimes l’ve had to close the game and even turn off my phone and it seemed to work. Otherwise you may have to send a pm to Kalinda or Eggs & Bananas for help. Good luck!
  • margokkhmargokkh Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I'm sad about the votes 
    @Lia888 thanks! I have gotten out of game and it’s still a no go- sent a ticket to glu no response and messaged kalinda she said as long as I’m getting votes it should kick in at some point - I just don’t like not knowing where I stand before I style my next outfit 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

My first two looks, Beach bae and Hollywood from @Rikk ‘s challenge
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • addisonxaddisonx Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    My 1st look did better than I thought it would, my second not so much 🥴 so now i’m kind of at loss of what else to do lol
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Dolls I have a question ... This two looks are from two of my friends, looks exactly the same, so what explains this difference in votes? In fact there is a difference, the doll's skin tone ...

Alot of dolls have brought this up. Its really disappointing how people vote against poc. Ive seen amazing outfits from black dolls here and their scores are in the 40s and they are dressed amazing. 
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Dolls I have a question ... This two looks are from two of my friends, looks exactly the same, so what explains this difference in votes? In fact there is a difference, the doll's skin tone ...

I think, it’s the bag, makes the outfit a bit heavy, no? I prefer 2nd look to the 1st as well
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    We know well that the problem is not the bag 😉😉
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:

I think, it’s the bag, makes the outfit a bit heavy, no? I prefer 2nd look to the 1st as well

English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    All I can think of are the jewelry endorsements at Cannes.. so a gown for my 1st look. Don't know the total score yet...

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    All I can think of are the jewelry endorsements at Cannes.. so a gown for my 1st look. Don't know the total score yet...

Lol, I’m still bitter about not getting that gown, arg
    edited January 2020
    The bag isnt the issue. It matches theres no reason to hate on it for the bag. I could see if the bag didnt match but it does. 
    I like the styling challenge @Rikk. Here’s my look #2 Hollywood glam. I’m traveling this week and will do my best to keep up. 

edited January 2020
    @MissCristina I'm always bitter whenever I see the Bella Hadid Cannes moment gown coz I missed that out.. so I'm preparing to get all jealous if I see it all over the voting booth in this SYS.. UGH..
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I feel like far too many dolls are wearing the earnable outfit in the voting booth already 😂
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    So the glam semi-beach vibe beats the gown.. 

I feel like far too many dolls are wearing the earnable outfit in the voting booth already 😂

Yeah im seeing that and the drink already
    @MissCristina I'm always bitter whenever I see the Bella Hadid Cannes moment gown coz I missed that out.. so I'm preparing to get all jealous if I see it all over the voting booth in this SYS.. UGH..
    I fought for that gown to the last second, my last look didn’t get tallied and I lost by 10 pts!
    ( of course glu blamed my connection like they always do)
    Has anyone actually gotten an event that opened up the Cannes location (not the house)?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Hi @Gigi_kkh_ 😍😍 where is this dress from?? 
    edited January 2020
    Coz I'm wearing high boots.. this happened.  🤣 I thought "wait, that was supposed to be a jumpsuit. Did they change it?" Say Glitch.

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    dolls if someone submits this hair on Android can u let me know please!!! 

Yeah im seeing that and the drink already
    I have seen both already before we could even post third look 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    My first two looks flopped, ticket buying has already started in my group, and I just googled how to pronounce Cannes after pronouncing it “can-ees” in my head (and hopefully never out loud) for years.... 

This is me but with Oaxaca. I used to pronounced it Oh-hack-ka. 
    IOS Player