🗳️⛵SYS - 1/23/20 - Cannes Yacht Party! 🍾

Comments

• KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited January 2020

I have no idea what I'm doing this challenge. But I'm still in 4th place for now behind 2 ticket buyers so I guess no one in my group gets it.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    My first two looks flopped, ticket buying has already started in my group, and I just googled how to pronounce Cannes after pronouncing it “can-ees” in my head (and hopefully never out loud) for years.... 

I still say it "cans" in my head even though I know that wrong lol

Also @Ryley1e I have that hair but it won't be ready for like 5 hours. Also like I don't want to try to talk you out of it but it's not one of my favourites because it's not very detailed at the back? Just hair is expensive D:

• dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    @ Ryley1e Just submitted for you~
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

I have no idea what I'm doing this challenge. But I'm still in 4th place for now behind 2 ticket buyers so I guess no one in my group gets it.
    The orange against your skin is so gorgeous. You should of got more votes
    @Khalilahjahaan your second look is literally perfect and I'm mad it didn't get more votes
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    The orange against your skin is so gorgeous. You should of got more votes
    Thanks! my real life fav color to wear is orange too lol
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Coz I'm wearing high boots.. this happened.  🤣 I thought "wait, that was supposed to be a jumpsuit. Did they change it?" Say Glitch.

Same

First three looks 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @KaylaJ ugh that bella hadid cannes dress... i don't have it. >.< can it be bought using diamonds?
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Dolls I have a question ... This two looks are from two of my friends, looks exactly the same, so what explains this difference in votes? In fact there is a difference, the doll's skin tone ...

Alot of dolls have brought this up. Its really disappointing how people vote against poc. Ive seen amazing outfits from black dolls here and their scores are in the 40s and they are dressed amazing. 

Every time I complain to my mom about my scores she says it's because my doll is too dark, she always tells me to lighten her up a bit 🤣 "At least make her blonde!!!"
    JaelynJax said:

I love the last dress you look amazing in all three
    Koakuma said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Dolls I have a question ... This two looks are from two of my friends, looks exactly the same, so what explains this difference in votes? In fact there is a difference, the doll's skin tone ...

Alot of dolls have brought this up. Its really disappointing how people vote against poc. Ive seen amazing outfits from black dolls here and their scores are in the 40s and they are dressed amazing. 

Every time I complain to my mom about my scores she says it's because my doll is too dark, she always tells me to lighten her up a bit 🤣 "At least make her blonde!!!"

Oh thats so sad. I refuse to lighten mine or make her blonde but i seen alot of dolls do for votes. I never understood it cause kim k west is darker and not really blonde most of the time. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @KaylaJ ugh that bella hadid cannes dress... i don't have it. >.< can it be bought using diamonds?

you know what, i'm not sure. i *think* it was in the Christmas boxes in December, but not sure if they added that stuff to the diamond purchases

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Happy Birthday @lindz_kayla3711, have a great one and good luck with this week’s SYS! 🎊🎂🎉

@TiaT, I love your swimsuit looks.💖 They definitely deserve a higher score! And @mandamay76, it took 2 hours for my scores/leaderboard to kick in. It usually takes about an hour, but the same thing happened last week. Here’s my 1st look which generally scores low.

Thank you!!! Best of luck to you on SYS!!!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    lol.. i want to read through the fashion suggestion thread, but it has grown 30 pages in the last 2 to 3 weeks!!!   it will take me all year to get through it.. lol😜😂
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

could someone submit this dress on android, please?

Addicted

edited January 2020
    i'm also in search of this dress.. but it's not really on theme.. but if anyone feels so inclined.. :)  

and this one.. this one is a little more on theme.. depending on which type of yacht party you're going for..

Addicted

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Has anyone tried this swim suit, and if so did it score well? 

I’m not sure if I should use it. 
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    My watch video option to unlock handheld item doesnt work :( I watch the video and when I try to submit It says I can’t use a previously used item, I click on the handheld again it shows the watch video option again and when I click the second time nothing shows up :(
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

First time I couldn’t decide! These are both gorgeous and on theme 😰💝
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    The bag isnt the issue. It matches theres no reason to hate on it for the bag. I could see if the bag didnt match but it does. 
    I’m not saying it’s not matching, but when there are two really nice outfits, there are tiny details that make different impression. And there were a few experiments with the skin tones here, on the forum, and if the look is great, doesn’t matter what colour is the skin. I’m just a bit tired of all those endless trying to find racism everywhere
    Maliana said:
    The bag isnt the issue. It matches theres no reason to hate on it for the bag. I could see if the bag didnt match but it does. 
    I’m not saying it’s not matching, but when there are two really nice outfits, there are tiny details that make different impression. And there were a few experiments with the skin tones here, on the forum, and if the look is great, doesn’t matter what colour is the skin. I’m just a bit tired of all those endless trying to find racism everywhere
    Can you link these experiments? I don't think anyone's "trying to find" racism here, they're more pointing out the actual racism. Maybe some people are trying really hard to avoid seeing the racism?
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    So it's a VIP Weekend event... a Saturn planet bag.. 
    And also, I think for SYS is normal to change skin tone and hair colour, because some clothes looks better on dark skin, some works better with white skin. Same with the hair. And outfit has to look good and match with the doll’s appearance, I think.
    Lisylis said:
    Maliana said:
    Can you link these experiments? I don't think anyone's "trying to find" racism here, they're more pointing out the actual racism. Maybe some people are trying really hard to avoid seeing the racism?
    If you want, search for it in sys themed discussions, I don’t remember which one was that, but it wasn’t long time ago, maybe like 4 sys events ago. I’m sorry I won’t spend time looking for it myself, I have other things to do which are more important than making a point in a game forum.
    Maliana said:
    Lisylis said:
    Maliana said:
    If you want, search for it in sys themed discussions, I don’t remember which one was that, but it wasn’t long time ago, maybe like 4 sys events ago. I’m sorry I won’t spend time looking for it myself, I have other things to do which are more important than making a point in a game forum.
    Okay, well, if there isn't any evidence there's nothing to support your claim. That's fine though, we can just disregard it.