šŸ—³ļøā›µSYS - 1/23/20 - Cannes Yacht Party! šŸ¾

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Okay, well, if there isn't any evidence there's nothing to support your claim. That's fine though, we can just disregard it.
    There is evidence, she just didn't post the link because she doesn't have it.
    Please @Rikk, could you nicely post the link to your research on the matter?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Maliana said:
    Lisylis said:
    Maliana said:
    The bag isnt the issue. It matches theres no reason to hate on it for the bag. I could see if the bag didnt match but it does.Ā 
    Iā€™m not saying itā€™s not matching, but when there are two really nice outfits, there are tiny details that make different impression. And there were a few experiments with the skin tones here, on the forum, and if the look is great, doesnā€™t matter what colour is the skin. Iā€™m just a bit tired of all those endless trying to find racism everywhere
    Can you link these experiments? I don't think anyone's "trying to find" racism here, they're more pointing out the actual racism. Maybe some people are trying really hard to avoid seeing the racism?
    If you want, search for it in sys themed discussions, I donā€™t remember which one was that, but it wasnā€™t long time ago, maybe like 4 sys events ago. Iā€™m sorry I wonā€™t spend time looking for it myself, I have other things to do which are more important than making a point in a game forum.
    Okay, well, if there isn't any evidence there's nothing to support your claim. That's fine though, we can just disregard it.
    There are evidences on this forum. I didnā€™t just think it up. I just think itā€™s a stupid waste of time to scroll all of the discussions with sys, and I am not willing to spend my personal time on it
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    My first four looks, unfortunately Iā€™m doing poorly in this SYS and, as per usual, the doll in first place in my group bought tickets šŸ¤¬Ā 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹šŸ•šŸ
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv are you still searching for that dress? I can submit it. šŸ¤—
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Those are great looks @Korty, Iā€™m really surprised they didnā€™t get more votes. Ā Especially since white outfits seem to often be the popular choice.
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited January 2020

Looks 1-4, Iā€™m a little disappointed šŸ˜ž Thankfully I donā€™t like the trendsetters prizes
    iOS player since December 2014 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I know it might not be on theme but if anyone on iOS submits this dress can you please let me know Iā€™ve been trying to get it for the longest time! Itā€™s so gorgeous šŸ˜
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Here are my submissions to @Rikks challenge

If it comes to people voting on dolls with different skin tones, I suppose there are many factors there.
    Some scumbags will not vote for a doll with darker skin tone cause they are pigs; Iā€™ve noticed that my scores are better (in general) since my doll started hating sun (which I hate) and got some tan. Voters didnā€™t like her pale face šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    However often it depends on who you are paired against.Ā 
    I have had situations in the past that is submitted two exactly the same looks and the scores were 42 and 51. I do a lot of voting and if the doll with the darker skin colour is gorgeous then sheā€™s usually the top pick.Ā 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Something about this SYS is kinda off. Not only am I noticing a much lower number of votes on both myself and the rest of my TS than the regular for the time of 4th look, but even the dolls here seem to suffer around 35-40 mark more often than not.Ā 

Anyway, doesn't seem like I'll make it in top 5 at all, I've got two TB and the rest of the competition is really really rough.. I guess I just picked the wrong time and matched with beasts.Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ā  Ā There have been 2 maybe 3 or 4 times in the past year or so where race in the vote booth has been discussed, sometimes with ersatz experiments This event already has angst, and just because someone isnā€™t digging through old events to find it doesnā€™t mean it didnā€™t happen. Ā  Ā The first time I recall, a player dressing like trash, and no one wanting to tell her the looks themselves were the problem. Ā 
    If you want to do your own experiments by all means. Ā However, two identical Androids, blonde, blue eyed, peaches and cream complexion, dressed identically.....both mine one scores 36 one scores high 40 or low 50. Ā Different voters. Ā  None of theĀ experiments here are valid, They do prove that identical looks, on identical dolls will garner different results each time. Ā And thatā€™s not racist.
    These events are tough enough, without looking for more reasons to argue. Ā trust me, it happened on more than one occasion. Ā We canā€™t control what the voters will vote for, if we could we would all have perfect scores. Ā  Iā€™m sorry some players feel this way.Ā  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1-4 looks šŸ¹Ā 
    Tried to submit a more casual look with my 4th and didnā€™t do good enoughĀ 

I have 3 ticket buyers in my Ts

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks for grabbing that link for @Lisylis, @kkh_clarice, and for tagging me @AguadeCoco! Iā€™m always a little baffled by the implication that racism and colorism isnā€™t a factor šŸ˜³ Iā€™d be happy to do this experiment again sometime if this still isnā€™t convincing...
    Really? Everytime someone bring it up the racism on the voters another someone came here and says "its no racism blablablabla" you dont know? I would prefer to be quiet since Im not black and its really ugly to say "its just the styling" when obviously isnt just the styling.
    I participate in a chat that most girls who play are black and we always exchange looks tips for the sys and show our score and black dolls almost never get 50+ even when the look is 100% on theme and well styled.Ā 

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6674229#Comment_6674229 credits to @Rikk
    I already said, some clothes look better on light skin, some look better on dark! Putting the same clothes is stupid! And especially the one with orange died hair, it looks hilarious on the black skinned doll, because it doesnā€™t look natural!
    I genuinely think that this outfit, for example, doesnā€™t work on light skinned doll. And it is stupid to compare same clothes on different coloured skin and hair, because, just like in real life, same clothes doesnā€™t work for everyone!!!
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:

It's been five minutes and i just cannot stop laughing at this!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 1 to 4. I'm not doing really good this SYS, and I already have 3 obvious ticket buyers...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-4:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2020
    my frustration when I see hurt feelings here, over racial implications Is that we cannot change how people vote. Ā What would the solution be? We canā€™t yell at Glu, we canā€™t admonish anonymous voters. Ā Itā€™s up to the voting community. Iā€™m not arguing with any official studies, the experiments I was referring to as unreliable are the ā€œdress the doll the same and compare votesā€. Ā  I honestly feel the forum does not have racists. Ā I truly think the ones who take the time to contribute here really do vote for the best look. Ā Outside.......itā€™s another world. But I think we would have rooted out any racists by now.Ā  <3. Ā And, my twins with a 20 vote spread was on the level! Ā 

Edit to. Or react typo, and to say I donā€™t think active members here are letting racism influence their votes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    looks 1-4 šŸ’ž

I used to get 50ā€™s with almost every look in sys but recently iā€™ve been totally flopping šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    iOS player šŸ’žāœØšŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! šŸ„šŸƒ
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 1-4
    That 37 broke my heart... Glad my other looks did better
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @Maliana you must live in a fairytale where racism doesnt exist...
    So black people cant wear red hair cause looks ugly? Tell this do Rihanna or Doja Cat:both looks flawless. And no "hilarious" just as you said.
    Its ridiculous you put here that "it is stupid to compare same clothes on different coloured skin and hair"Ā you are implying what people should and shouldn't wear due to the color of their skins.Ā 
    @kokokokonut you said there is no racists here but Maliana its one.Ā 

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Maliana said:
    Really? Everytime someone bring it up the racism on the voters another someone came here and says "its no racism blablablabla" you dont know? I would prefer to be quiet since Im not black and its really ugly to say "its just the styling" when obviously isnt just the styling.
    I participate in a chat that most girls who play are black and we always exchange looks tips for the sys and show our score and black dolls almost never get 50+ even when the look is 100% on theme and well styled.Ā 

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6674229#Comment_6674229 credits to @Rikk
    I already said, some clothes look better on light skin, some look better on dark! Putting the same clothes is stupid! And especially the one with orange died hair, it looks hilarious on the black skinned doll, because it doesnā€™t look natural!

And pink, blue and green hair looks SO natural on every single white doll atmĀ 

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Look, I don't know if there where you live, it is normal to say that such clothes, such color is not good for someone because of their skin tone, but in the rest of the world this is racism.
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @dddkkh thanks for submitting the hair, but I didn't find it, ugh I hate my luckĀ