🎆❤️KK:H v10.8 -Update ❤️

Comments

• blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited January 2020
    My bday is valentines day. So i hope its filled with cute stuff for the whole month. 
    edited January 2020
    Also why do ppl want the ugly ombre wavy christmas hair i got that in my free box and never use it ever. If we could exchange things that would be the first thing id put up for grabs. 
    go off then. 
    Actually was lol to her big lebowski i believe gif.(correct me if im wrong). Kinda hypocritical when someone called you out for something similar too.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited January 2020
    there are so many things that could be improved on its mad
    - update the tb boxes! and dont put daily box items in my black and gold boxes
    - please fix the daily boxes ever since the 10.7 update the items in them are trashhhh i only ever open them for the celebrity perks now
    - sys......... not even gonna mention anything in particular we've all heard the recommendations from this forum a ton of times
    - instead of having a full 24 hours or whatever between every daily box opening i wish instead there would be a set time everyday where the game 'refreshes' as a new day and the box becomes available no matter how late you open the box the previous day. this is not a novel idea and many other games with daily log in bonuses do it this way.
    - the video for kstars offers have been malfunctioning since the last update too its mad im barely prepared for the vip event bcos of it
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I hope we start getting dye and items again in our daily boxes. My pallets have been looking like this since the update. The daily GB items belong exclusively in these boxes, and the daily boxes are the main way to collect pink/purple/green dye so please have them in there like before the update. These palletes suck 

- Emmy
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Fix stupid TopSpenders.

Every other improvement is cool and will be appreciated but TS is the biggest and longest-standing issue and you know it.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    These days i really can't tell what LOLs are genuine or disagrees
    Image result for kris jenner confused gif
    I know, sometimes it's hard to tell. Sometimes I want to LOL something but don't bc the person might think I'm being sarcastic. I only intend to sarcastically LOL hackers that expose themselves on the forum 😂 everyone else I LOL is genuine
    - Emmy
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Also just looked at my kollections... could we have a type of temporary storage feature for a few kollections? I know the point is that it's a surprise which ones you get every week. But maybe the ability to take 3 or so out of rotation would be good. Compared to the newer kollections i'm never going to spin on an old one that starts at 40 k stars.
    Example:

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    For the New update I’d love if Glu could add those things in the game:

• New location.
    • New business or houses.
    • Body sparkle aura that I have suggested million years ago and which shouldn’t be hard to make as some of the clothing items already have animated sparkles.
    • More separate kawaii clothing.
    • Make dyes purchasable, I am sick of never getting the pink dye in my boxes.
    • More hair colours that actually are pretty like: Neon green, neon or baby pink Etc.
    • More face features like brows for example that we always see in Kkh official’s promos, but we never get them.

And just my personal opinion since I’ve seen some dolls suggesting that the old trendsetter items should be purchasable: As a customer that sometimes goes overboard with spending money on tickets because I want to get the items and the 1st place I wouldn’t like if Glu would make previous prizes purchasable. It wouldn’t be fair at all to those that fought big battles for them in the Sys events and let’s not to mention the stress it cause to some players. Unless of course Glu would make them very expensive and buyable with real cash only as they are EXCLUSIVE items after all. That’s it! 🙂💕💖💓💞💘💗💝✨
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I’m here for spoilers 💜🧡💚❤️🖤💙💛
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Spoilers pretty please? 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing can u come and bless us with some update spoilers??? <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    But continuously blasting and shaming me for buying tickets when everyone does it is cool right?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Wow.