🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 1/24/20 - VIP This Grammy Weekend!

Comments

• SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Super happy with these two pulls! I really love how the beanie is styled and I'm not mad at the jacket neither.. unfortunately, my 3rd box were the nasty shoes from the first palette... sis was beyond disappointing, so we.. we'll just forget she ever happened. Those LV pants are really looking like a snack and a half, so I'm hoping the last double box is just as good as the first two!

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Okay so firstly, GB hair in my free box, not complaining! I didn’t open anymore cause I’m not wild about the items, and I knew I’d spend all my stars on hair colours this weekend!

And I wasn’t kidding about buying loads of hair colours... 😂 all three from Blown Away, and a few from the closet. 

Here’s my doll in some of the items this weekend! (And some clothes from last weekend!)

I’m not usually one for multicoloured hair but this one is truly phenomenal, I adore it! The clothes and hair this weekend have been fantastic and I’m so happy to see the level of detail in recent clothes! 💕💕💕
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I love everything this weekend. So sad I won't be getting the GB hair, I chased it as much as I could but I kept getting energy and daily GB stuff so it was time to quit. Atleast I did win the GB dress, which was my second favorite item. 

- Emmy
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Mine is the same as yours @alycat but it only gave me energy today 😞

I’m really tempted to chase the hair but I just spent soooo many k-stars on a kollection to finally get this beautiful hair color that I’ve been wanting forever 😍
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Glu!!  
    Remove the energy pleaase
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I love this hair!
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Got The Hair In My Free Box ☺️ Bought The Perfumery ☺️ And I'm Done !! Love This Universe Purse/Clutch So Much 
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Asked my boyfriend to open and he once again got me my favorite item from the gb! Super happy
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @TheBola I don’t know how many kstars you have, but I think it’s worth it because it’s beautiful and unique
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Love my new purse!! 🪐🌙⭐️✨

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Not exactly what I wanted😂
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @thallisa after getting that weird braid that you also have (the one that is just a super long braid flipped on the forehead I don't even know how to explain it😂) I kinda lost faith in braids. Thanks to you and @AmandaMKkh I'm gonna go spend all my hard earned money and I'm looking forward to it. 🤗
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Could someone please post what the fashion goals dress looks like dyed? I'm trying to convince myself not to buy it 🙃
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I’m so sorry @princessprecious but unfortunately it dyes beautifully. 

• KassKass Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I always have great luck 🙃

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    And just like that my k-stars are gone. Time to grind away and earn another 400 before next VIP. Anyways, here’s Ronnies haul: 

1) Got the ugly Daily GB bag in my free box so I took a chance opening a second one and got the hair! 
    2) The Winery in Capetown 

3) This cute lil guy! He looks just like my dog irl so I had to get him. 
    4) The pink hair from the pop up shop. 

5) A few Hairstyles from the Kloset 
    6) And a spin on a Kollection that got me 50 energy 🙃🙃

And here I am enjoying my new items. 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I’m so sorry @princessprecious but unfortunately it dyes beautifully. 

Oh stop 😩
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I HATE it here 😭

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got energy from my box so that was a waste. At least I got the pop up hair I wanted before it's over and I'm using this shade of pink all the time now. 
    Platform: Android

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Omg I’m the worst... I really need to babysit this game more and stop taking too long naps... Ngl, this awful ts and the lack of videos for stars is making me lose interest in the game.
    Anyway I still need to grind for 50 stars to get the earnable hair, do you think it’s worth it? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks for voting!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got the hair in my free box 😍

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Every VIP I hope my luck changes and I’ll get an item. Every VIP, I’m disappointed. I only wanted the hair 😭 not chasing as it’s not worth it as I’ll probably end up with everything but the hair and no stars.

I play on iOS
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I got this from my free box :( 
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    By the way, if you play on iOS, you may have trouble making in-app purchases right now. The App Store has a glitch and they're looking into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I need to celebrate this. First time I ever get the bundle on a kollection! It came back this week and I had already taken a spin when it first came out so I decided to try to get the hair and...

I'm happy 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Only two items in my palette...for a VIP weekend. It’s not a big deal because I’m not crazy about the items, but there should be 4 gift box items in the palette, Glu. 

I just bought one item this weekend because k-stars are so hard to earn without videos working — this fishnet and shorts combo! I love that style and think I’ll be get a lot of wears out of them. The guys’ prizes are pretty mismatched and bad this week (70s polyester shirts! mini cowboy hats!), so I just bought the watermelon drink.