šŸ—³ļøā›µSYS - 1/23/20 - Cannes Yacht Party! šŸ¾

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Wow, I didn't even catch that she said that about the hair color. Big yikes šŸ˜¬
    - Emmy
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Maliana said:
    I genuinely think that this outfit, for example, doesnā€™t work on light skinned doll. And it is stupid to compare same clothes on different coloured skin and hair, because, just like in real life, same clothes doesnā€™t work for everyone!!!
    In real life everyone uses what they want and only those who think it looks good or not are the ones using it...
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 3 & 4. EnjoyingĀ @Rikk 'a challengesšŸŒø
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I chi fixed a typo, and amended my statement that I didnā€™t think there were active members of the forum voting racially. Ā Final revision....
    the vast majority of active members here donā€™t play with a racial eye. Ā And I said if there were racists, theyā€™d have been rooted out, because when players have exposed themselves as small minded bigots, they soon find there is nothing here for them. I stand by that. Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This is definitely not the glu's fault @kokokokonut, but whoever votes for the doll's skin tone.
    I think this is a valid point to discuss, as I have already experienced and talked to several dolls mainly on Instagram, who have gone through this, having to change their doll to get votes, but you know in the game we can simply change the color doll skin but in real life we ā€‹ā€‹canā€™t do that and I donā€™t think we should do that in the game either, but rather discuss it so that everyone can rethink everything around them.
    Android player

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 3 and 4. Incognito and party monster from @Rikk ā€˜s challenge

IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks. Doing better this week so hopefully will make it to the last earnable.

I play on iOS
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    @Maliana you must live in a fairytale where racism doesnt exist...
    So black people cant wear red hair cause looks ugly? Tell this do Rihanna or Doja Cat:both looks flawless. And no "hilarious" just as you said.
    Its ridiculous you put here that "it is stupid to compare same clothes on different coloured skin and hair"Ā you are implying what people should and shouldn't wear due to the color of their skins.Ā 
    @kokokokonut you said there is no racists here but Maliana its one.Ā 
    The dollā€™s skin is darker, than girls on the photo.
    and I never said that ā€œred hair look ugly on black peopleā€. Where did you read it??! Not all hair colours look good on both light skin and dark skin!!! AND IT IS NORMAL! Just like in real life!! Omg! Stop distorting my words, please. And stop insulting. I never said anything bad about dark skinned people/dolls.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I did find the dress @TheBola! Thank you! I couldn't believe it!
    Thank you, whoever you are!

I've had a great morning! I found the iridescent dress I've been wanting since last year, I bought the gorgeous fashion goals, i got the earnables by spending exactly 500.. the only thing was that I got energy in my free box šŸ˜­..
    Ā and I kept seeing the new hair in the dolls in the voting booth and I was so jealous... I decided to take a few spins after all and this happened!

And with the "star per gig",the stars from leveling up NPCs after 500, and a "to dye for" level up, I've already earned back 25 stars!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Vixen_KKH said:
    @Maliana YOU ARE WHITE
    WHITEEEEE
    How you cant define what is racism or not??
    I am white! So what??? Isnā€™t it racist what you are saying??? Am I not allowed to say my opinion because Iā€™m white?! Wtf is wrong with this world!!!! And I never said anything bad about ANY coloured skin people!!! I just said that some hair colours donā€™t Ā look good on everyone!!!!Ā 
    And personnaly, when I vote, I take in consideration hair colour as well! Because outfit has to look coherent! For example, nice pastel coloured outfit would look ridiculous with bright green coloured hair!
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Look, I don't know if there where you live, it is normal to say that such clothes, such color is not good for someone because of their skin tone, but in the rest of the world this is racism.
    Omgggg
    imagine yourself buying clothes to yourself. Some colours suit you, some donā€™t. AND IT IS FINE!!!! Same with the dolls!!!!
    thallisa said:
    @Maliana girl, youā€™re embarrassing yourself on so many levels. And fyi, thereā€™s no such thing as ā€œbeing racist towards white peopleā€. Educate yourself a bit.
    Thank you, I knew that. I am sorry there is no word for when white peopleā€™s rights are infringed.
    And overall, if someoneā€™s opinion is not exactly the same as yours, that is fine and normal as well. And there is no need to behave as a herd. Itā€™s 21st century.Ā 
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Looks 1-5
    58 is a new high score
    And I live in London, so, believe me, I really donā€™t care which skin colour do people have. I care if the clothes suits the appearance or not.
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Soooo much dramaaaaaa šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @Maliana girl just shut up šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø you sound ridiculous and you arenā€™t listening to anyone making valid points/calling you out
    iOS player šŸ’žāœØšŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! šŸ„šŸƒ
    PixiDust said:
    @Maliana girl just shut up šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø you sound ridiculous and you arenā€™t listening to anyone making valid points/calling you out
    Why on earth you think you can say ā€œshut upā€ to me?! Your parents didnā€™t teach you what you can and cannot say to people? especially strangers? I do listen and I know this idea of ā€œhow to find racism everywhereā€! No one seems too understand that Iā€™m not saying anything to impair anyone!! Iā€™m just saying that I think that the whole outfit has to be coherent including the appearance!!! And I donā€™t care which skin colour! If the outfit looks bad on a light skinned doll, my opinion would stay the same!! Thatā€™s basic style rules! Not all colours and shades of colours look good on everyone! Thatā€™s normal! There is nothing racist in that!Ā 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @Rikk you should do this challenges every week šŸ¤£. It makes it so much fun. You made SYS fun again for me.
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @Ryley1e Ā don't worry, i can submit it for you many times!
    Edit!
    the vote has been completed,If you still don't find, I can continue to submit it a few hours laterā˜ŗā˜ŗ

For example, I would never vote for that, because that hair colour looks absolutely ridiculous with the outfit! Donā€™t you agree??? Thatā€™s my point!!! And all of you are calling me racist because of that!
    thallisa said:
    The fact that someone with borderline racist opinions says their rights are being infringed because such behavior was called out is just out of this world.Ā 

Where on earth did you see ā€œracist opinionā€??Ā 
    Once more you manage to find racism everywhere!Ā 
    thallisa said:
    The fact that someone with borderline racist opinions says their rights are being infringed because such behavior was called out is just out of this world.Ā 

And what, because Iā€™m white my rights are weaker than whose who have different skin colour? So logical
    @Maliana in portugueseĀ we have a word that describes everything you said perfectly is CHACOTA
    Android player