• Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I can't make anyone see the obvious...
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Maliana said:
    thallisa said:
    @Maliana girl, you’re embarrassing yourself on so many levels. And fyi, there’s no such thing as “being racist towards white people”. Educate yourself a bit.
    I’m sorry, but how can you say that there is no such a thing as being racist toward white people? If someone tells me I’m stupid cause I’m white it’s not racist? Or if someone tells me that I’m worse type of human cause of my nationality (which I’ve heard in the past) is not racist? 

Thank you!!! People are so blind in their sake to protect people of colour, they start insulting others.
    Just to clarify, I don’t think that what you have written is perfectly OK. I think I see what you wanted to say but it came across wrong. 

We are all human, we are great and we should never be judged basing on race, nationality, religion or looks. 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Hate to tell you this buddy, just cus it's your opinion, doesn't mean it's not racist.
    Your opinion is: Brown skinned people can't/shouldn't wear orange.
    Which is funny, because brown is a neutral colour, it is hard to find a colour that clashes with it. But in your eyes it's ugly... wonder why đŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€”
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey guys!
    I currently have 20 diamonds!
    Is there any item u guys think its a MUST to buy?? Not for this SYS but a versitile item! It can be a dress, or separates, or a hairstyle or anything :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @Maliana girl, you’re embarrassing yourself on so many levels. And fyi, there’s no such thing as “being racist towards white people”. Educate yourself a bit.
    I’m sorry, but how can you say that there is no such a thing as being racist toward white people? If someone tells me I’m stupid cause I’m white it’s not racist? Or if someone tells me that I’m worse type of human cause of my nationality (which I’ve heard in the past) is not racist? 

English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Look, I don't know if there where you live, it is normal to say that such clothes, such color is not good for someone because of their skin tone, but in the rest of the world this is racism.
    Omgggg
    imagine yourself buying clothes to yourself. Some colours suit you, some don’t. AND IT IS FINE!!!! Same with the dolls!!!!
    Our Coco Chanel the next time I go to buy something I will consult the great goddess of fashion called Maliana.
    And when we are voting for the best looks in sys we all are “goddesses of fashion”
    But for some reason, when someone’s opinion is different from yours, your brain can’t get that it is normal
    Girl I don't know what your serious problem, choosing such a look just because the doll is white even when the other's look is better and more in line with the theme is racism. You are white, white people do NOT suffer racism, preferences or opinions when they directly affect someone's image is prejudice. I hope you get better and get out of your bubble.
    I only want to chime on one thing here! I fully agree with all @Vixen_KKH has said in her post, but being Irish we have definitely experienced a huge amount of racism and we are predominantly white! We experienced a huge about of discrimination and even had our culture and language stripped! So where it may be a lot less then a Poc it does happen! 
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @maliana you say that the orange hair looks 'hilarious' on the dark skin doll because it's not 'natural' but black women have been pressured by society to straighten their hair & wear wigs for years because society doesn't accept black women who embrace their natural hair. You should just take some time to educate yourself on racial prejudice because you clearly don't know enough about the matter to speak about it.
    Personally, I think naturally curly hair looks better and more coherent on dark skinned people. I was talking about this particular hairstyle with a bit of orange that doesn’t look good in my opinion. 
    Maree_kkh said:
    Hate to tell you this buddy, just cus it's your opinion, doesn't mean it's not racist.
    Your opinion is: Brown skinned people can't/shouldn't wear orange.
    Which is funny, because brown is a neutral colour, it is hard to find a colour that clashes with it. But in your eyes it's ugly... wonder why đŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€”
    Show me, where I said “Brown skinned people can’t wear orange”
    I was talking about a particular hairstyle with a bit of orange!!!! Please, open your eyes and stop you imagination when you read what I wrote
    thallisa said:
    @Suri_Madden racism has roots in colonialism and slavery, it’s impossible for people of color to discriminate whites on the same level as pocs ever were by them, so yes, reverse racism doesn’t exist. You can talk about prejudice, but you can’t claim someone was racist to you, because historically, it implicates specific sentiment white people had towards pocs. 
    There were white slaves in Imperial Russia only 1 hundred years ago. Don’t tell me slavery is a “black people problem”
    thallisa said:
    @Suri_Madden racism has roots in colonialism and slavery, it’s impossible for people of color to discriminate whites on the same level as pocs ever were by them, so yes, reverse racism doesn’t exist. You can talk about prejudice, but you can’t claim someone was racist to you, because historically, it implicates specific sentiment white people had towards pocs. 
    I have pasted in dictionary definition of racism in my previous post. The fact that the term racism has been defined after colonialism doesn’t mean it’s a term that applies only to American society. Racism is a global issue. Nazism is a form of racism and was applied not only towards poc but also towards nationalities that were mostly homogeneous at that time. Half of my family has been slaughtered because they were “inferior”. Anti-Semitism is also racism.

~ iOS player ~
    On a more uplifting note I’m first I’m my trendsetter group we have a nice calm group this week which I’m very much enjoying 😅

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I think the 2018 new years dress is a good option, it always does really well in any gown sys 

iOS player đŸ’žâœšđŸ§šđŸ»â€â™€ïž
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    edited January 2020
    thallisa said:
    @Suri_Madden girl, I’m polish too and part of my family was also targeted by nazis. And yet, I know better than claim that a black person can be racist towards my white ass. 
    All right, can you please explain why the biggest dictionaries define the term the way they do? I get what you mean, but this applies widely to American culture and society. You have not provided one contra argument towards what I have written, you keep repeating same statement.

And, to be clear, I don’t deny existence of racism towards poc. I simply don’t agree for you to strip other people that were treated as inferior of the right to feel they experienced racism, only because they were white.

edit: You know what, let’s just leave it. You have your opinion, I have mine. I won’t change yours, you won’t change mine. The bigger picture here is we are one, human race and whoever thinks differently should be an aim of the anger here.
    ~ iOS player ~
    thallisa said:
    Maliana said:
    thallisa said:
    There were white slaves in Imperial Russia only 1 hundred years ago. Don’t tell me slavery is a “black people problem”
    And? Russian slavery didn’t have racial implications. Also it’s funny how you omitted “colonialism” just to make it fit your sick narrative. 
    So funny that you can’t see the difference between actual racism and fashion opinions.
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Why don't we get orange ben? @Maliana
    Once agaaaain
    I WASN’T TALKING ABOUT ORANGE COLOUR OVERALL, I WAS TALKING ABOUT PARTICULAR HAIRSTYLE WITH A BIT OF HAIR DYED IN ORANGE! I MADE A SCREENSHOT, PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Maliana so what specifically about that particular hairstyle, do you think is hilarious only on the darker skinned doll?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @LovelyEmma I think the 2018 new years dress is a good option, it always does really well in any gown sys 

@PixiDust i actually have it :) 
    Anything else u think could be versitile and usefull??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    PixiDust said:

@PixiDust i actually have it :) 
    Anything else u think could be versitile and usefull??
    I love that dress so much I dye it every colour and it looks great all the time! 
    Maree_kkh said:
    @Maliana so what specifically about that particular hairstyle, do you think is hilarious only on the darker skinned doll?
    I don’t like the orange ends
    some other colours would look much better with that skin tone
    It’s my personal opinion, I am not saying that everyone has to think as I am. Seems like no one understands that
  • AbzHelloKitzAbzHelloKitz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Look, I don't know if there where you live, it is normal to say that such clothes, such color is not good for someone because of their skin tone, but in the rest of the world this is racism.
    Omgggg
    imagine yourself buying clothes to yourself. Some colours suit you, some don’t. AND IT IS FINE!!!! Same with the dolls!!!!
    Our Coco Chanel the next time I go to buy something I will consult the great goddess of fashion called Maliana.
    And when we are voting for the best looks in sys we all are “goddesses of fashion”
    But for some reason, when someone’s opinion is different from yours, your brain can’t get that it is normal
    Girl I don't know what your serious problem, choosing such a look just because the doll is white even when the other's look is better and more in line with the theme is racism. You are white, white people do NOT suffer racism, preferences or opinions when they directly affect someone's image is prejudice. I hope you get better and get out of your bubble.
    I never choose the looks just because of the skin colour! Of course not! I just look not only at outfit, but also how it looks with the doll’s appearance. That’s my opinion, I’m not asking anyone to do the same, IT’S JUST MY OPINION. And if you are talking about the outfit from where it all started, I preferred the other look not because of skin tone!! Because they were not the same, I genuinely thought that the bag was too much, and it was obviously not because of the skin tone! And believe me, I am not in a bubble, I am just sick of people who manage to find racism everywhere!!!! Like, the snow is white, that’s racism. Exaggeration, of course, but I hope it’ll help to understand my point of view. 
    Your “Sick of people who manage to find racism everywhere”, WOW! That is a typical statement made by someone who has never had to deal with racism. Please stop making ignorant comments. 
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Omgggg
    I never choose the looks just because of the skin colour! Of course not! I just look not only at outfit, but also how it looks with the doll’s appearance. That’s my opinion, I’m not asking anyone to do the same, IT’S JUST MY OPINION. And if you are talking about the outfit from where it all started, I preferred the other look not because of skin tone!! Because they were not the same, I genuinely thought that the bag was too much, and it was obviously not because of the skin tone! And believe me, I am not in a bubble, I am just sick of people who manage to find racism everywhere!!!! Like, the snow is white, that’s racism. Exaggeration, of course, but I hope it’ll help to understand my point of view. 
    Your “Sick of people who manage to find racism everywhere”, WOW! That is a typical statement made by someone who has never had to deal with racism. Please stop making ignorant comments. 
    And yet, today I was labeled as a racist with no reason.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love the fact that I have not seen any brides or antlers.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🩋Purple Headed ♊+ đŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android 🩋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Suri_Madden the thing is, you simply misinterpret the very same definitions from “the biggest dictionaries” that you post, so I’m not sure what am I suppose to explain to you. 

“Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.“ 

The point is, white people were never a marginalized group or a minority. I never said you can’t be met with prejudice but racism is on a much larger scale with specific historical roots and I honestly don’t understand why would you fight so hard for it to be something that can be applied to you. White victimhood complex is going strong.
    thallisa said:
    @Suri_Madden the thing is, you simply misinterpret the very same definitions from “the biggest dictionaries” that you post, so I’m not sure what am I suppose to explain to you. 

“Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.“ 

The point is, white people were never a marginalized group or a minority. I never said you can’t be met with prejudice but racism is on a much larger scale with specific historical roots and I honestly don’t understand why would you fight so hard for it to be something that can be applied to you. White victimhood complex is going strong.
    But why do one coloured skin person has any different rights from others? We are all equal, and I don’t think that if to say “you are black” is an insult, and “you are white” is ok.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I've loved this dress for ages!! I've saved up 35 diamonds, so do I wanna spend 25 of them on this dress? Agree for yes Like for no? 💜