🗳️⛵SYS - 1/23/20 - Cannes Yacht Party! 🍾

Comments

• MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    The point of fight racism is to make everyone equal, with equal rights. But somehow on
    this fight people forget that insulting white people is not ok either
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @kokokokonut I have seen several lol :)

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wr’ve been asked  by @KalindaKing to please go back to discussing the SyS event. Let’s drop it. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wow leave @Malina alone!! I can't believe the moderators of this forum even allow this kind of mob mentality!! Racism definitely exists against white people. If a black person calls a white person "Cracker" that's being racist. I've seen it happen personally. If you're judging someone on the color of their skin that's being rascist. Malina is talking about the game characters limited hair colors not real life. The game's hair colors aren't all realistic. Don't act entitled to pull the race card every chance you get.
    Thank you for understanding!!! That’s the exact point I’m trying to make
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Maliana said:
    And yet, today I was labeled as a racist with no reason.
    Cause you are.
    @Vixen_KKH brought us a clear example of racism that occurs throughout SyS. She as a black person has even more property to point this out. And you just invalidated that, saying that >>> you <<< sees no racism in the voting booth. Vixen was not the first girl to point out racism on this forum and will probably not be the last. I think it would be much more sensible to apologize or to shut up, but you keep saying clueless things.

Girls, I think this girl will never stop answering everything that is said to her, so I leave this image here:

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

A dark skinned person called my blond haired friend a popcorn once. You say, it’s not a racism because she is white?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

does anyone know where this hair is from? I see them very often 😍
    iOS player 

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

does anyone know where this hair is from? I see them very often 😍
    New fashion goals that you can buy that we are all dying over 😍😍😍😍
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • KassKass Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Maliana said:
    PixiDust said:
    @maliana you say that the orange hair looks 'hilarious' on the dark skin doll because it's not 'natural' but black women have been pressured by society to straighten their hair & wear wigs for years because society doesn't accept black women who embrace their natural hair. You should just take some time to educate yourself on racial prejudice because you clearly don't know enough about the matter to speak about it.
    Personally, I think naturally curly hair looks better and more coherent on dark skinned people. I was talking about this particular hairstyle with a bit of orange that doesn’t look good in my opinion. 
    I just want to say that I find that the hair suits the darker doll better and looks more natural on her.
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Looks 1-5. I’ve been doing meh, which is disappointing as I’ve really like what I’ve put together so far. I bought the hat during BF and planned on using it as much as I can, especially during SYS 😅 I’ll try switching it up next few looks. Any suggestions? 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Maliana said:
    A dark skinned person called my blond haired friend a popcorn once. You say, it’s not a racism because she is white?
    it’s different because black people have had to face racism for years and there is a long history of white people mistreating black people purely for their skin colour. 
    Also i’m pretty sure that would’ve been joke... ‘popcorn’ isn’t exactly offensive 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @lilviv all your looks are gorgeous. That 3rd one its sooo chic I love it you deserved so much more votes srsly

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Edit to end the topic. 
    Sorry to everyone that didn’t want to see this content here.
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please get back on topic. This is a third request. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @lilviv the look I sent with that hat bombed pretty hard with a 32

It served me well during the country club sys but maybe people aren't feeling it this time around
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Maliana I'm a pale white with blonde hair and blue eyes and during the summer a lot of people call me mozzarella  😂 this is not racism, it's only annoying 🤷‍♀️
    Android
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Can I ask what about my post was against the rules? 
    at first I refreshed and saw Kalinda said stop talking about it, buuuut clearly the convo has continued so..

@Maliana The quote box won't go away but how dare you??? You saying it's the 21st century while saying that orange hair looks ridiculous on dark skinned dolls is peak comedy. 
    Yeah, it is the 21st century and guess what? dark skinned girls rock that orange so stay mad.

(if my doll looks in pain here it's because she is)
    You may not see your antics as racist but they are. Saying that "The doll’s skin is darker, than girls on the photo" told me all I need to know about you. 
    "The doll" that you were referring too is gorgeous af and her hair color suits her well. Stop being bitter and saying "we're trying to find racism" when we don't even have to look for it with people like you. 
    I WASNT TALKING ABOUT HAIR COLOUR, I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PARTICULAR HAIRSTYLE
    OMGGGGG
    GUYS, READ WHAT I WROTE BEFORE MIXING ME WITH SHIT ONCE AGAIN
  • margokkhmargokkh Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited January 2020

I think I didn't get the theme, must be my red hair lol
    Here is the screenshot once again. Won’t answer to anything anymore. Can’t help you more.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Kalinda and I deleted the posts just after Kalinda had posted in order to try to put this thread back on topic. Do not continue it further; I don't want to have to go through pages and pages to mass-delete messages.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    And if my post was removed for breaking rules... what about the posting in all caps and swearing?