• AbzHelloKitzAbzHelloKitz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Maliana said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Look, I don't know if there where you live, it is normal to say that such clothes, such color is not good for someone because of their skin tone, but in the rest of the world this is racism.
    Omgggg
    imagine yourself buying clothes to yourself. Some colours suit you, some don’t. AND IT IS FINE!!!! Same with the dolls!!!!
    Our Coco Chanel the next time I go to buy something I will consult the great goddess of fashion called Maliana.
    And when we are voting for the best looks in sys we all are “goddesses of fashion”
    But for some reason, when someone’s opinion is different from yours, your brain can’t get that it is normal
    Girl I don't know what your serious problem, choosing such a look just because the doll is white even when the other's look is better and more in line with the theme is racism. You are white, white people do NOT suffer racism, preferences or opinions when they directly affect someone's image is prejudice. I hope you get better and get out of your bubble.
    I never choose the looks just because of the skin colour! Of course not! I just look not only at outfit, but also how it looks with the doll’s appearance. That’s my opinion, I’m not asking anyone to do the same, IT’S JUST MY OPINION. And if you are talking about the outfit from where it all started, I preferred the other look not because of skin tone!! Because they were not the same, I genuinely thought that the bag was too much, and it was obviously not because of the skin tone! And believe me, I am not in a bubble, I am just sick of people who manage to find racism everywhere!!!! Like, the snow is white, that’s racism. Exaggeration, of course, but I hope it’ll help to understand my point of view. 
    Your “Sick of people who manage to find racism everywhere”, WOW! That is a typical statement made by someone who has never had to deal with racism. Please stop making ignorant comments. 
    And yet, today I was labeled as a racist with no reason.

Maliana said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Look, I don't know if there where you live, it is normal to say that such clothes, such color is not good for someone because of their skin tone, but in the rest of the world this is racism.
    Omgggg
    imagine yourself buying clothes to yourself. Some colours suit you, some don’t. AND IT IS FINE!!!! Same with the dolls!!!!
    Our Coco Chanel the next time I go to buy something I will consult the great goddess of fashion called Maliana.
    And when we are voting for the best looks in sys we all are “goddesses of fashion”
    But for some reason, when someone’s opinion is different from yours, your brain can’t get that it is normal
    Girl I don't know what your serious problem, choosing such a look just because the doll is white even when the other's look is better and more in line with the theme is racism. You are white, white people do NOT suffer racism, preferences or opinions when they directly affect someone's image is prejudice. I hope you get better and get out of your bubble.
    I never choose the looks just because of the skin colour! Of course not! I just look not only at outfit, but also how it looks with the doll’s appearance. That’s my opinion, I’m not asking anyone to do the same, IT’S JUST MY OPINION. And if you are talking about the outfit from where it all started, I preferred the other look not because of skin tone!! Because they were not the same, I genuinely thought that the bag was too much, and it was obviously not because of the skin tone! And believe me, I am not in a bubble, I am just sick of people who manage to find racism everywhere!!!! Like, the snow is white, that’s racism. Exaggeration, of course, but I hope it’ll help to understand my point of view. 
    Your “Sick of people who manage to find racism everywhere”, WOW! That is a typical statement made by someone who has never had to deal with racism. Please stop making ignorant comments. 
    And yet, today I was labeled as a racist with no reason.
    No reason? Your ignorant and delusional. Please keep your discriminatory comments to yourself. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    36?? This look is gorgeous!

margokkh said:

I think I didn't get the theme, must be my red hair lol

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think the newer hair is winning over some hats.  I wish we could dye ”just the hat”in those hairstyles.   
    I want to use the black dye on the big white floppy hat. Either I've dreamed it at some point or maybe just wishful thinking, but I feel like I've seen a doll wearing a big black hat and I NEED it. 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I think the newer hair is winning over some hats.  I wish we could dye ”just the hat”in those hairstyles.   
    I want to use the black dye on the big white floppy hat. Either I've dreamed it at some point or maybe just wishful thinking, but I feel like I've seen a doll wearing a big black hat and I NEED it. 

I'm pretty sure the black version of that hat is in a kollection? Not sure which one but I'm sure it's out there
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, that particular player who I was referring to was soon exposed as a cheater who was purposely trying to stir stuff.  Plus, you probably didnt see the look, it was over a year ago.  
    I'll have to work on your impression of me, if you would think I was crossing a line like that.  But no worries.  I understand how easy it is to judge on a forum,  if you could hear my tone of voice, you'd see me through different eyes.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Koakuma said:

I'm pretty sure the black version of that hat is in a kollection? Not sure which one but I'm sure it's out there
    YES! I knew I wasn't crazy

Now I just need this kollection to come back. I have the watch and boots from it. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2020
    beba13 said:

does anyone know where this hair is from? I see them very often 😍
    New fashion goals that you can buy that we are all dying over 😍😍😍😍
    But I don’t see it anywhere 🧐 kollections?
    edit: found it. Sadly it’s paid. Not going get it 🙁
    iOS player 

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I dont know if you have them yet but I’m saving my diamonds for the golden tight high boots!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @LovelyEmma I dont know if you have them yet but I’m saving my diamonds for the golden tight high boots!
    I have those :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    beba13 said:

Everyone has this as far as i know 🤔
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    beba13 said:
    beba13 said:

Yea. I saw it on almost every doll then I voted. I want  them so much 😍 but I don’t have money to waist 😒
    iOS player 

beba13 said:
    beba13 said:

Yea. I saw it on almost every doll then I voted. I want  them so much 😍 but I don’t have money to waist 😒
    I get you 😭😭❤️ Same here 😫😫😫
    🌻IOS player🌻
    beba13 said:
    beba13 said:
    beba13 said:

I get you 😭😭❤️ Same here 😫😫😫
    and will show them for two more days. how to stand the pressure?😫😅
    iOS player 

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Y’all just getting gowns.... again?  Y’all not voting for gowns again?  Cuz I’m not voting for gowns lol. I love this theme and earnables though 😍😍
    I'll vote a gown over a swimsuit because we're talking a Cannes yacht party, not a kegger on a boat. But gowns seem over the top...? I'm trying to stick with looks somewhere in-between. I've scored 50+ on a couple, but I've also scored low 40's on a couple. So I have no idea. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I think the most versatile things you can buy are drinks 🥂
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    And a fifth ticketbuyer emerged... every single week the its same story...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @kkh_clarice thank you! i appreciate that. that one was my favorite as well 😊😊

@Koakuma that’s what i’m thinking too. haven’t seen a lot of hats in the voting booth either 
    I wish I could post a picture of my ticket buyer. She's very interesting. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wish I could post a picture of my ticket buyer. She's very interesting. 
    Expose her!!!  :*
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Does the picnic basket work for this theme? I feel like it does cause you need snacks. Am I crazy?

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Voters are definitely liking the fashion goals hair. 

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    webra said:
    Voters are definitely liking the fashion goals hair. 

OMG I want that hair sooo much 😩😩
    iOS player 

I’m just voting for what i like in the choice i get and what fits when i see it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Quite easy 😊 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    I can’t believe I’m actually thinking about buying fashion goals first time. I fell in love wit the hair in the game 😂😂 Can sameone help me make a decision i?😩😂😂
    iOS player 

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @robertavyy If it's your first time spending any money in the game, I wouldn't recommend it because you'll lose your 20 videos per day. If it's not the case, go for it. It's indeed beautiful, and you really seem to love it!
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @robertavyy I caved and I think it was a good choice. I love the dress and bag with dark hair on my doll!