🗳️⛵SYS - 1/23/20 - Cannes Yacht Party! 🍾

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @robertavyy If it's your first time spending any money in the game, I wouldn't recommend it because you'll lose your 20 videos per day. If it's not the case, go for it. It's indeed beautiful, and you really seem to love it!
    It would be second time. Once I bought one ticket and didn’t know the thing about stars. So only what I lose is my 11€ 😄😄
    iOS player 

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i started this morning expecting to avoid this but ooh look at karrianna spending all those tickets good for you 👍
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Do it then!  Best. Choice. Ever. lol. Sorry. I’m an enabler by nature 🤷🏻‍♀️
    edited January 2020
    One more question though. If In time I’m gonna change my phone can I get what I bought?🥰
    iOS player 

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    One more question though. If In time I’m gonna change my phone can I get what I bought?🥰
    Yep! You just have to click on that button:

iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Thank you @kkh_clarice and @Rikk !

@Maliana this experiment shows that darker skinned dolls DO get scored worse for the same looks. What are you even doing lmao

To be fair it's a pretty small sample size (because it's basically impossible to do a large scale comparison using the sys format by yourself so no shade) but I'd expect the results to be pretty consistent regardless.

I'm sure a lot of it is subconscious but if talking about this encourages people to think about their biases I think it's a good thing 

Edit: sorry I only just woke up and checked my notifications and started reading through from where I got up to last night, I hadn't realised #racismtalk is meant to be over
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    So I’ve saved up 25 diamonds and I’m trying to decide what to buy. I’ve narrowed it down to 3 different hairstyles and 4 dresses. I’m going to do a couple rounds of voting so please let me know what you think. 

Which is a better deal? Buying a hairstyle or a gown for 25 diamonds? 

Agree for dress 
    like for hair
    It honestly depends I think, I have some hairs I love and use constantly, so if you have some you really want and think you’ll use often I would recommend buying the hair. On the other hand, gowns are awesome and some of them are unique and/or useful for SYS (or you just like to collect nice items), but personally I change my doll’s clothing more often than hair, so... Like I said it’s personal 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Maliana said:

For example, I would never vote for that, because that hair colour looks absolutely ridiculous with the outfit! Don’t you agree??? That’s my point!!! And all of you are calling me racist because of that!
    Im the same way, if a hair color or style doesnt fit an outfit, or skin tone I won't vote for it, I look at the whole look. This blue hair looks good on some dolls and certain hair styles. but with this outfit it does seem out of place with the somber business-y look. I love that blue color though.

I am brown skinned and some colors wash me out. that is a fact. so I steer clear of them, Some colors look good on me, I just don't like to wear them (orange). My sisters and cousins (all of various shades of brown/dark brown) are the same.  I have yellow tones in my completion one sister has pink another has more orange-y tones, it's why we don't all wear the same foundation -- or we would look crazy. Having and opinion and being racists are not the same thing. You expressed your opinion in a way people took offense to, I can see how they'd come to that conclusion, but after your explanations I see you where you were coming from. The hostility is very overwhelming.

FYI -- im black, play with a black doll with a chubby face (just like me) last week I was 2nd in sys -- no ticketbuying, week before that 5th with one ticket buying :( and this week so far I am in first, but have no delusions that a ticket buyer might come out the wood works. There seem to be more non-poc people that play the game so of course more non-poc dolls will get higher points, not really rocket science to me. People pick the dolls that look like them, more often than not. Doesn't surprise me and doesn't necessarily mean that those voters are racists.

FYI 2 -- that rainbow hair in the fashion goals is beautiful and I want it, however after the horrific debacle that was the contour set on my dolls chubby cheeks (it looks so bad on her) I am gun shy spending real money on these fashion goals etc

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @dddkkh doll im having issues with my notifications so I didn't see your post:(((( if you use it again can u let me know again please, I promise im gonna keep my eyes on the forum 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Came by to catch up and wow I’m so glad I left this toxic mess of a forum yikes lmao 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Since everyone shows styles there is mine 😊

From look 1 to 6 

I actually don’t even try anymore. But somehow no TB and I’m first. ☺️
    iOS player 

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
     There's already 4 ticket buyers in my group 🙃

My first look didn't do so well so I started checking off looks from @Rikk's challenge, but I'm doing it out of order lol. 2nd look is Hats amazing 3rd is treasure dive, 4th Hollywood, and 5th is beach babe. I don't own any actual swimsuits so I'm happy the voters appreciated my broke DIY swimwear 💀
    - Emmy
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    - Emmy
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 1 - 6 💗

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 3-6. I'm pretty happy with my scores! This theme is so vague that everyone can express their creativity!

Android
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH Love your 5th look! It looks so fun! ✨

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Basak thank you ❤ that's one of my favourite dresses and I'm so happy I can finally use in a sys!
    Android
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    are you still there, i need to see your reply before submitting! @Ryley1e

@dddkkh yessss im here
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Hats Amazing!

Sunset View

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

That's the same person, right? 🤣😅
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    @Ryley1e Has been submitted for you!
    @dddkkh I will search for that hair non stop and maybe third time its the charm!!! Thanks doll
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    4-6
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I love the fact that I have not seen any brides or antlers.   :)

🦌🙃
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Here’s looks for @Rikk style challenge. I had already submitted look #1 before I started the challenge, but I’ll do a swimsuit later. Also missed the sunset view on look #6 and did the treasure dive by mistake. I’m all mixed up lol... but having fun! 🙂