Please help!

ash11ash11 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Who is Payton hughes and why do I need him? I don't want to pay the stars to use charm lol 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    it was a contáct of yours. Don’t pay unless you want to work with them again.  I would just move on and not pay.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lanavymomlanavymom Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    What benefit is there to paying charms to friends and to VIP friends?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    non in my opinion.  Early on, I saw a doll and went to connect.  they wanted 10 stars because they're so busy, I figured it would advance things, I spent the stars.....for nothing.  That's my personal opinion.  If you accidentally miss a date or a gig and they want to break contact, if you want to keep playing with that doll, then pay the 10 or so Stars to make up.   Other than fixing missed connections, I don't charm strangers in bars.  I send gifts to dolls of my real friends from time to time.  
    For the VIPs, hang out with them to build the relationship.  I don't know if you even can charm vips with stars.  Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Agreed. Don't waste your k-stars on charming VIPs or contacts because the benefit isn't there. If you fail a gig with someone like in your picture, just breakup and delete them from your contacts list. You can do that as long as they are not a real life player that you've connected with through Facebook.