🗳️⛵SYS - 1/23/20 - Cannes Yacht Party! 🍾

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Anyone else have lots of people ice skating on the yacht or is it just me? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think the newer hair is winning over some hats.  I wish we could dye ”just the hat”in those hairstyles.   
    I want to use the black dye on the big white floppy hat. Either I've dreamed it at some point or maybe just wishful thinking, but I feel like I've seen a doll wearing a big black hat and I NEED it. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Over 50s for inspiration. You can pry my big hats off my cold, dead body. Don't think about taking the wine either 🥊

• dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    @ Ryley1e omgI'm really glad you found what you wanted!! The hair really suits your doll, l like the lovely hair color, and the lovely doll~😍😍😍
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My TS leader is wearing head to toe kash items and not matching/cute items either. What a joke.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I refuse to put on a gown. But that’s the only time I get  to a fifty or over -these are my highest three - and I had enough diamonds for my coveted hair 
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited January 2020

I wish I had a floppy hat! All I have are baseball caps and toques 😅
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    My sys started terrible between my scores and ticket buyers. Probably won’t be in top 5, I don’t care for the last earnable either so at least there’s that. 

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

@JaelynJax I've been meaning to say this for ages but I love how your doll looks in the hair in the first look! I've seen a few looks you've posted with that hair and every time I think "holy heck that looks amazing", especially with all the gold jewellery.

Obviously your doll looks great in the second look too but I can't remember seeing anyone else use that first hair so it's just really unique and beautiful 
  • pink_kittypink_kitty Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Maliana said:
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Look, I don't know if there where you live, it is normal to say that such clothes, such color is not good for someone because of their skin tone, but in the rest of the world this is racism.
    Omgggg
    imagine yourself buying clothes to yourself. Some colours suit you, some don’t. AND IT IS FINE!!!! Same with the dolls!!!!
    Our Coco Chanel the next time I go to buy something I will consult the great goddess of fashion called Maliana.
    I’m so done with you for this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this comment made my night 
  • pink_kittypink_kitty Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @Suri_Madden the thing is, you simply misinterpret the very same definitions from “the biggest dictionaries” that you post, so I’m not sure what am I suppose to explain to you. 

“Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.“ 

The point is, white people were never a marginalized group or a minority. I never said you can’t be met with prejudice but racism is on a much larger scale with specific historical roots and I honestly don’t understand why would you fight so hard for it to be something that can be applied to you. White victimhood complex is going strong.
    👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 I Stan you. Everything you said is facts 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    My sys started terrible between my scores and ticket buyers. Probably won’t be in top 5, I don’t care for the last earnable either so at least there’s that. 

Maybe try lighter eyes?
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts

Maybe try lighter eyes?
    Yeah, I will, I rarely bother with changing my makeup cause I get attached to how some eyes look on my doll 🤣
  • zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I finally saved 25 diamonds again but now I'm confused about what to buy. Preferably a hairstyle? Idk. If you guys could give me suggestions, like something that you bought and dont regret lol so that would be great!
    (I already have the blue 2018 gown, the shimmery jumpsuit and the confetti aura)
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I currently have 38 diamonds and I’m thinking about buying a aura, can someone recommend what one they think is the best/ one l’ll get the most used out of? 
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I barely have any swimwear, drinks, or hats so that's fun. I didn't realize how pastel my looks are lol
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
    My one wish right now is for that denim jumpsuit just to disappear from everyone’s closets!!! (I mean in total seriousness where did it come from? I just have it.)
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    I currently have 38 diamonds and I’m thinking about buying a aura, can someone recommend what one they think is the best/ one l’ll get the most used out of? 

I would say the pink petals, gold glitter, or butterflies with Valentine's & Spring coming up.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    My one wish right now is for that denim jumpsuit just to disappear from everyone’s closets!!! (I mean in total seriousness where did it come from? I just have it.)

So the majority of players have it 😓
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    livyx said:

So the majority of players have it 😓
    Arrgg 
    but that explains why some things happened to show up in my closet I don’t remember buying, lol. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @KaylaJ thanks for the advice 💖 and also I already have the butterfly one 💕
    Ooo I just saw someone suggest groups just for ticket buyers, which is a bit cruel, but...interesting. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Ooo I just saw someone suggest groups just for ticket buyers, which is a bit cruel, but...interesting. 
    I wish they would. Glu would make so much money with the epic bidding wars that would go down and the rest of us would be happy and stop complaining so much 😂

There's really no down side on that idea
    - Emmy
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    My looks 5 to 8, I managed to climb to 3rd place but I’m afraid it’s just temporary  

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Where is the multicolored hair from?