Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Basak just submitted this

I play on iOS
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Thank you! @Silverbella ❤️

Hoping someone celebrates on a yacht today 🙏🏼 Lol 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen Thank you! I’ll start voting!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    This theme is so broad, it's kind weird submitting complete opposite type looks but kind of cool at the same time. Hopefully I can keep my scores up as there's 4 ticket buyers in my group 

- Emmy
  • zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Can someone post the link of the encyclopedia thread with all the past items? I can't find it!
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @karina_kkh yes! thankyou so much🌸
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 5-12, thankfully I’m doing a little better now because I really like the last earnable 😬
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Came back to the forum to see 322 new posts in this thread. I'm not even going there!! 

I'd just like to say that today I bought the closet for 40K in the Bel Air home and it has made picking outfits for the SYS SO much easier!! If I'm out of pre planned ideas I usually would just scroll to the bottom (where the most recent event items are) and start from there, but now I've purged my closet I can actually browse through everything I have and it's so refreshing to see new outfits to post that usually would be lost in the sea of items I don't use!

I had some time to kill and it was very therapeutic to go through and evaluate everything I owned. I'd never want to get rid of items entirely so I'll definitely revisit the closet each week for things that could work well in SYS. 10/10 recommend that you buy a closet for the next VIP event, it's such a wonderful addition.

The only thing I worry about is that I've maybe dyed an item to make it look better and now it's been relegated to the closet  :D 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 7 -12

for my last 3 looks I tried not as dramatic dresses, as you can see that did not go so well 🙃 the last one was painful bc it’s my worst score this sys and my favorite look I made 💔

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Looks 9-12. Barring a disaster I should make it to the jumpsuit with my last two tickets as I need 53 points between them, so I’m happy.

I play on iOS
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen I voted for soooo long but couldn’t find it. My luck is still the same, worst luck ever. Thank you for submitting it for me. 😭😭🙏🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Late to posting looks but hey its the weekend! Ive been trying to do @Rikk challenge and it's done pretty great for me!  Definitely made this SYS more fun, would definitely do this again, I'm less stressed about TBs and TS. Probably gonna skip Hats Amazing since the VIP ponytail is working for me. 

Beach babe, Hollywood, Incognito, Party Monster (these are all out of order) 

Sunset View, Treasure Trove, Treasure Trove repeated, Sunset View repeated (50s are addicting 🙈😂) 

Good luck to everyone, hopefully no last minute ticket buyers and everyone gets top 5.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12. My votes are all over the place. I'm gonna commit to the Fashion goals hair for the remaining 2 looks, it seems to be working...
    Look 9 was inspired by @AmandaMKkh, but it didn't do as as well as hers. It was my favourite of the four sadly...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Looks 5-12. 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @kadamisia just joining in to agree that you looked simply stunning (I stalked your profile to find the comment cause this thread is a mess) - the dress is gorgeous and you look so glamorous. I hope you had a really fun night! <3 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited January 2020
    kadamisia said:
    @Kkh_Anastasia I have no idea if we're allowed to post our own pictures so if not, I will delete this ASAP. I know that in the USA you are supposed to wear a long dress so you might not like it, but in Poland we basically don't pay so much attention to the lenght. But that's me!!:

I just want this entire look in the game tbh. You look amazing
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @kadamisia well, that happens 😂 as long as you are not too hangover today! ❤️ You are amazing person on the inside and outside, never forget that!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @EmCharlotte Thank you, yeah I had lots of fun, it was great!!!❤️
    @daffodil Having my own dress in the game would be so cool honestly!! Thank you so much❤️
    @Suri_Madden To my own surprise, I'm not hangover at all! Thank you so much, that is so nice of you to say and it really warms my heart 🤧❤️ 

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @kadamisia did u have fun? How many boys dropped their jaw when they saw you? 😍😍😍
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

@Kkh_Anastasia Yes, it was great and I felt sooo good 🥰✨ 
    Well I hope at least my history teacher did drop his jaw because he's a total snacc 😍😂
    But in all seriousness, you're a sweetheart!!
    IOS player
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @kadamisia You look incredible! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @Kkh_Anastasia I have no idea if we're allowed to post our own pictures so if not, I will delete this ASAP. I know that in the USA you are supposed to wear a long dress so you might not like it, but in Poland we basically don't pay so much attention to the lenght. But that's me!!:

You look beautiful! I love the sparkley dress, you are a vision.  Hope you had a wonderful wonderful time.  Going with a good friend is awesome.  You could model, you look lovely.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @kadamisia yeah, I have to agree, you looked seriously stunning! Congrats on you prom, btw! How did it go? 👀❤️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Got the last earnable ! I do love it but would have love the top to be separate on it own. 

My worst-best- and two of my fav looks. 

IOS Player 
    @Maria2019 @kokokokonut @pilirositolam Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I really had a great time, took a ton of pictures and everything went so well 😍 
    Also, I always wanted to be a model and when I finally got the confidence and courage to try I realised I'm 5"4 so I guess that out of the picture @kokokokonut 😂
    IOS player
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks🌸

@AguadeCoco I’m sad it didn’t do that well for you 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @TrashleyKKH I love your styling on the earnable outfit😍😍
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Thank you @Lia888 🤗
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere.