🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 1/24/20 - VIP This Grammy Weekend!

Comments

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Omg I spent so many just trying to get that damn hair. I got hundreds of energy. I really want the hair from the regal box and the eyes from the pretty in pearl but I ran out of stars. Plus I wanted a pet...I’ve been overspending weekly on these gbs. 

Why isn’t this a double stars weekend?

My spaceship has landed! 
    I NEED those eyes, they are so cute!
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts

My spaceship has landed! 
    What eyes are these? 

I’m looking for something to spend my KStars on because I love the hair but I need some inspiration. Can anyone recommend anything? I know this is general because each person's style is different but is there anything that you absolutely recommend? 

Thanks! 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I never take part in VIP events (because I never have enough stars to finish them) but I decided to buy a pair of shoes so I could open a gift box this weekend. I got lucky and opened on the hair! I had enough stars to do two more boxes but I decided to quit while ahead. 
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Hope_x said:

My spaceship has landed! 
    What eyes are these? 

I’m looking for something to spend my KStars on because I love the hair but I need some inspiration. Can anyone recommend anything? I know this is general because each person's style is different but is there anything that you absolutely recommend? 

Thanks! 
    They are part of a bundle! I don't remember which Kollection it was, but I think it was the one we got around Halloween with the Catwoman costume. They come with this dress and hair:

And I'd recommend buying new hair/makeup colors while the sale is still on, buying something from the pop up shop or playing a Kollection! 😊
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @Hope_x it’s from the pretty in pearl kollection 💞

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Been travelling so only just got to open my gift box. Not mad that I picked stars but definitely mad there’s only two items in there. Glu this is not treating customers fairly and all four items should not be advertised when we can only get two. 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wow congrats on getting into med school @pilirositolam! That’s awesome 💕
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Congrats on your good luck @Maria2019.  So glad your first real VIP participation was lucky.  The hair is awesome.   Hope if you try again next VAiP your luck is just as good!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Wow congrats on getting into med school @pilirositolam! That’s awesome 💕
    Thanks doll! @Rikk it has been tough but it’ll be worth it ❤️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Congrats on your good luck @Maria2019.  So glad your first real VIP participation was lucky.  The hair is awesome.   Hope if you try again next VAiP your luck is just as good!
    Thank you so much! I'm going to try to build up my K stars throughout the year so I can participate in a few VIP events.

@BellaKKH I'm so sorry. That's rotten luck. All of the items should be in the boxes.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @pilirositolam what if you dye the blue dress opal? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I bought this hair colour and decided to take two spins in a kollection and got this beautiful dress with its clutch bag!!

I also bought this hairstyle with diamonds 🥰

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I have another 240 stars to spend, I got the gb dress shoes and necklace, stopping there. Should I buy some denim items from the kloset? Do we think that post from Kalinda was a denim SYS hint?
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @jhabs I just finished shopping and was thinking about that, but honestly I did not find anything interesting and denim in the closet. 🙄 I hope they release more denim stuff with the new update.  I think it was a hint for a denim SYS so I just bought another pair of denim pants. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @jhabs I hope so because I already started planning looks 😂 I love that khloe denim look so I got excited 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    When I went through the suggestion thread this was the only denim look I could find so maybe this is what we’re getting? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I play on iOS 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

thank you dolls @mikaylachimo @TheBola ! I just bought this denim top, I think I have enough other denim to get me through that SYS ☺️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @jhabs that’s the one I bought this weekend too, and I styled it with the same boots!!!! Great minds 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AylokyAyloky Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    All I wanted was this hair color this weekend. I’m beyond annoyed 😒
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    New eye shape, top and skirt, pants, dress, glasses, hair style, handhelds... wish I could transfer these to my actual closet. 😊 
    Omg! I’m so amazingly happy! I got this hair, I think by far it might be my favorite hair! It was love at first sight! I paid a lot of real money, but currently it seems worth it! LOVE! 💕 ❤️ 💋💐💕🦄💖💕💕💕🥰😍🥰🥰

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited January 2020
     First of all, I've been dreaming about Splendor & Grace since I saw someone post the rose gold hair color on here.  I've had worse luck on that kollection than ANY kollection EVER.  I'm out of k-stars after getting everything EXCEPT the dress, bundle, stars, or rose gold hair.  Let me tell you, I am bitter.

Second, I bought a month of SiriusXM as a Tapjoy offer and I'm having the worst time trying to cancel it so it doesn't renew.  Last time I ever do a subscription for this ish lol. If anyone here is thinking about it, avoid at all costs!!

Hope everyone else's day is going better than mine(:

Edit: if anyone knows how to style the splendor & grace shoes w/ the very prominent socks(?), please teach me your ways
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i got the bag @Rikk ty for the good vibes.
    now i only have 5 kstars but worth it i love the bag.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    egg said:

I want that dress so bad. But it was a SYS ranking dress and I can never get it!
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    egg said:

I want that dress so bad. But it was a SYS ranking dress and I can never get it!
    i feel you. i have two tb's in this sys and i mean it's cool because i don't like the prizes but it's frustrating.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Which one should I buy? I think I’m info hairstyle #1

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Katya I personally love the second braided hairstyle, but honestly your doll rocks them both! If I had to pick between the two colours I'd also pick the pink so I might be biased in that respect!! Good luck with your decision, these things can be HARD!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @oopsididitagain I haven't even had the splendour and grace kollection come back since it was first released, I'm also dying for that hair colour :( 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍