🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 1/24/20 - VIP This Grammy Weekend!

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Katya I bought both, thinking I'd use the pink dye more, as it looks gorgeous on the style it comes with, but I've found it to be less versatile than the blue if that helps. In my opinion the blue works with more styles. That's just my opinion though and they are both amazing!
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @Katya I got them both at the same and while I don't care much for either hairstyle, when it comes to the dyes I think the blue has grown on me a bit more. I think the pink can be good with certain clothes but the blue is more versatile 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

My Vip event was all about this kollection that I was waiting for, when it came out I took a spin and got energy.. this weekend I got:

Drink-money-eyes-hair-kstars

Then I needed to spend 50 kstars to get the earnable hair and I didn’t know what to buy.. so Maria decided for me, she offered me this dress(price 60kstars) I’m not a fan of pink but this is so pretty and seeing all off you styling it on sys made me want it

So here’s my doll with her new things.. I just hope I’ll get this kollection back on another vip because I need that bundle

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Paris Hilton and her personalized BMW
    Someone needs to Photoshop their doll in front of Paris Hilton's car. It's the perfect match!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

@KalindaKing a low resolution edit bc im too poor to afford photoshop🤪

This lady in the background is shook!
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I have another 240 stars to spend, I got the gb dress shoes and necklace, stopping there. Should I buy some denim items from the kloset? Do we think that post from Kalinda was a denim SYS hint?
    Can anyone tell me what Kalinda said? I’ve been looking for her reference to this but can’t find it. Thanks 😊
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Hope_x she posted this in the current SYS thread 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos @jhabs Love those edits!

@Hope_x It was from Khloe's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7qpTe0BbBl/
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    this VIP event has been so much fun!! ive been so excited about the color sale since it was announced (because I wasted an unacceptable amount of stars trying to chase the dark purple when it first came out and have been eyeing it in the kloset ever since), so that’s where all my stars went 😂

new hair colors: 

new lipstick colors: 

unfortunately my gb pick wasnt so lucky (but at least more than two items were in it this time): 

and here is my doll ~obsessed~ with her new items :) 

I still need to spend 80 stars to get the hair, so maybe I’ll buy a business and/or a pet to finish the event :) 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    daphnekkh said:
    this VIP event has been so much fun!! ive been so excited about the color sale since it was announced (because I wasted an unacceptable amount of stars trying to chase the dark purple when it first came out and have been eyeing it in the kloset ever since), so that’s where all my stars went 😂

new hair colors: 

new lipstick colors: 

unfortunately my gb pick wasnt so lucky (but at least more than two items were in it this time): 

and here is my doll ~obsessed~ with her new items :) 

I still need to spend 80 stars to get the hair, so maybe I’ll buy a business and/or a pet to finish the event :) 
    Can you tell me what eyes these are please? Thank you 😊 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    lol should I do it 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    lol should I do it 
    Lol I did it, hello rose gold hair 😍
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Rocking some purple and gold. R.I.P. Kobe and Gianna. Mamba and Mambacita 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I wish I could get the VIP hair but I only have 50 kstars 😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Aaaaaaaaand... we done!

First Kollection I've ever finished, and it feels damn good. The process of it all, including some others which I played only 1-2 times to test my luck ended up being a huge kash booster, which is definitely very helpful.
    I've been obsessed with this set for a good while. It was so so expensive and I'm still questioning whether it was the right thing to do compared to investments, but I'll enjoy the moment regardless!! Also - GUYS NEED MORE KOLLECTIONS, I'll never stress on that enough, so better get used to it.  :|

As for the last two boxes, I'm LIVING for the suit, as it goes really well with another pants I pulled from TB, and the sweater is pretty cute and unique for male wardrobe. Best part of it all is that I managed to dodge the ugly white hat hairstyle (not once, but four times) and that's enough for me lol

I'm calling this event a big success. Saving so much for the VIP event was definitely worth it. Now we heading back to obsessively waiting for daily videos!

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @HannahKKH I never used to be able to complete VIP events but since joining the forum I've learned a few tips. Firstly, I almost always ONLY spend my K stars during VIP weekends. If there's something I want to spend them on and it isn't time limited (like Kollections and weekly gift box items), I will keep it in my mind to buy when VIP rolls around. Secondly, when VIP weekend is here, we get 1 K star for every event that we get 5 stars on, so I grind 3hr reality shows at Bel Air (every 19 energy I spend gets me one K star). Next, keep an eye on your achievements - if there are any that you are close to reaching at the moment, work on these for the next few weeks and hopefully you can get some K stars that way! If you haven't already, look into using your K stars to buy business as this is by far the most consistent way to receive regular K stars. My favourite is Chevier in Paris as it gives you 7 K stars a week if you do 3 x 3hr events! I know this doesn't help for this weekend, but hopefully by the next one you can manage to gather together more K stars to get more items! <3 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Looking gorgeous @JaelynJax 💜
    @EmCharlotte thank you, I appreciate the advice! I generally don’t spend kstars outside of VIP either, I regret trying to chase a GB item last week 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have a couple of businesses but definitely need to buy more! A lot of my achievements are at max but I have received quite a few kstars recently from trying to complete those. It just sucks that my videos for kstars don’t always work and my offers for iOS are trash
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Should I go for the dress?🤔

@HannahKKH the offers for iOS used to be so good, I'm so disappointed that we hardly have any options and the ones that we do have, don't often work very well!! And I've definitely fallen victim to chasing GB items to the point of insanity (black flower crown hair I'm looking at you - 400 stars down and I still didn't get it). Good luck for the next VIP!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Lis22 I think if you have some opal dye, you could create something similar eventually! We have a million minidresses so I wouldn’t unless you love it 😊 
    @EmCharlotte I used to be able to get quite a few kstars with the offers because there were ones where you downloaded an app and other similar stuff, but now it’s all ‘purchase this’ or ‘sign up to this’, ‘take this survey’ and ‘answer this quiz’ for 1kstar but it’ll take you 20 minutes to get through 40 questions!! 😂
    I think I’ve only managed to complete a VIP event once, and I spent £20 on kstars and also grinded on reality shows to get enough 🙅🏻‍♀️
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    @Rikk yeah, that’s right! I still have some opal dye I haven’t used so I guess I’m gonna save k-stars and wait for the next vip event 😆
    @lis22 here are a couple of dresses that you could dye! They aren’t exactly the same but the opalescent effect works well with them! 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @lis22 actually I would... since you are already way over the 50 stars that were needed for the clutch I would spend 60 more for the dress but stop @ the dress... idk in my head I would have wasted the 190 other stars if i stopped at 240 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @EmCharlotte @princessprecious @Koakuma thank you sooo much! I bought pink one 💞
    I wasn’t going to do it but after seeing everyone else’s dolls, I caved and bought the fashion goals 😍

I then tried to go back into the photo booth minutes later to take a photo of the whole outfit, but my poses have glitched for some reason and only shows these two? Or is that because of the way the doll stands with this dress? Idk

Either way, I’m obsessed
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    The fact that the glitter is missing from this particular part of the hair 🙄 bothers me more than it should. 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I got the bundle on my second try! 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here