🗳️⛵SYS - 1/23/20 - Cannes Yacht Party! 🍾

Comments

• karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited January 2020
    i tied in number 6 with another doll, and we both would've shared 1st place if it wasn't for the 5 ticket buyers in our group 🤡 better luck next week i guess... 🙄
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Yay! But um, what am I actually going to ever do with this top? Or a skirt that looks like a black thong is sticking out?

Oops, now I feel like the girls complaining about winning the hair last week, sorry. (Or how “easy” it was)

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Shocked that I won, I've done better than 674 and gotten 6th before.  Just goes to show that this event has become solely luck.  Loving the bathing suit, but loving the fact that no one bought tickets in my group beside the first day more than anything!! Congrats to everyone who won, hang in there to everyone who didn't!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Came 1st! I think I had a few triple threat ticketbuyers but they seemed to have stopped submitting looks yesterday. I pretty much just stuck with the rainbow hair and bubble aura throughout the whole event. 
    TS prizes + lowest/highest/favorite look

iOS player since July 2014 
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Won first place i was able to catch up to four tickey buyers in my ts group but luckily they only purchesed triple treat once. 💗

Android doll 💙
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I finished in second place this week! 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    On Thursday and Friday there were only 22 people in my group and none of us were ticket buyers. I was in first by about 40 points but of course yesterday morning they added more people to our group and one decided to buy tickets😑😑. I wasn’t too pressed about the ts prizes this week so I’m not upset but it would be nice to for once have a chill group and actually come in first place.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Lowest • Highest • Fave

3rd place

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

Fifth place! Happy I managed to stay in the top 5. I have absolutely no idea how to style it just yet, but hopefully it’ll come in handy in future swimwear SYS’! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    11-14

Super chill group this week.. I think there were no ticket buyers at all.. I was in first pretty much the whole time.. I'm actually quite surprised.. there were some really cute looks in my group..

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i ended 2nd place thanks to karrianna  (my tb) she magically started with 600 points and ended with 980 or something around that. I finished with 589 so I am the real winner I'll just say the contest was fixed... sorry I'm angry I didn't get the whole set 😣
    11-14

Super chill group this week.. I think there were no ticket buyers at all.. I was in first pretty much the whole time.. I'm actually quite surprised.. there were some really cute looks in my group..

Where did you get those shades?!
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

came 5th place, vibing with this skirt
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    KatWalker said:

came 5th place, vibing with this skirt
    where is that bg from? it doesn't appear in my game :c
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @MissCristina I'm not sure.. probably a throwback box since I typically don't buy glasses in the game.. here they are in my kloset

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• SandraaaaySandraaaay Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Came in first! Someone did try to sneak up on me right before the event ended, but my last outfit scored pretty well and I ended up in 1st place🤪

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    My group was super chill and i finished in 2nd place ! 🥰 I love the skirt on its own but i still think sets shouldn't be separated into TS prices 🥴
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    @egg it's one of the three Waikiki wedding backgrounds! i think i got them after finishing the 2nd wedding/vow renewal quest
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    My lowest, tie for highest, and favorite looks.  Had so much fun seeing the awesome looks everyone came up with this week!
    I really wish the white earnable outfit were separates, that top is cute! (Except I already have those pants, lol) And the ranking bathing suit should have been a one piece, especially how they did the top of the skirt. 
    Congrats everyone!
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Welp.. there's always next week...