KK:H Weekday Event - 1/27/2020 TB Event as we wait for the Update!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

That's right. The new Weekday Event starts tomorrow at 5a.m. Eastern, but oh so much is going on between now and then.
Tonight we'll be finishing up our SYS while watching the Grammy Awards I'm sure.
Wake up tomorrow morning to a brand new Weekday TB event, but the looming update announcements are already running through our minds.
So the best thing to do, is to get some Kar/Jenners in here to open things up, and kick off this very anicipated Weekday Thread.

That's the spirit.  Anyone else want to get in on what is quickly becoming a fan favorite thread?

No way would we start without the family Matriarch!
Well Dolls, you know who's missing?  And we def need her.

WooHoo.  We got them all.  Thread's Open let's obsess and have fun!
(and oh yeah, we get to wait for the Update too!  What a fabulous week!)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I cannot wait for the update this week! I am hoping that it comes earlier rather than later as I am off sick for the first half of the week (perfect time to grind for a TB item!). The spoilers that @KalindaKing posted in the update thread were all so beautiful, I feel this is going to be a great month!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I decided to take a brake this week from TB event. Last weeks have been nothing but waste of time doing it and getting money and or some unnecessary items. So i’m just gonna wait on the new update and chill till next weekend event ☺️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Hoping everyone gets k-stars in their boxes! 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    will i get my color coded location list in this year 2020?
    i mean probably not but i still have hope lmao.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I always feel like the TB event goes a little faster the weeks we are waiting for an update.  I don’t l ow of it gives me a little mental boost with the anticipation, then the excitement when the update hits, but the tapping seems a little broken up, and easier. I know it’s not, but it just feels that way for me. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I always feel like the TB event goes a little faster the weeks we are waiting for an update.  I don’t l ow of it gives me a little mental boost with the anticipation, then the excitement when the update hits, but the tapping seems a little broken up, and easier. I know it’s not, but it just feels that way for me. :)

Waiting for SYS spoilers on Wednesday and Weekend Event Spoilers on Thursday makes the days go by faster for me! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I usually wait till after update to open my boxes just in case they update the box selection. 
    IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Have a great week dolls😘😘 I’m excited for the update and my bday is this week 👵🏼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Of course it's between two stars. 

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Monday is the day I start doing all of my businesses and I just levelled up to 60, so thankful for the free energy woohooo! Chevier Paris here I come!!! I got pink dye in my first box, and I'm actually kinda happy cause I haven't seen pink dye in ages! I have almost 30 green and 30 purple but about 7 pink! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Hey, does anyone know if there’s a list of all the items that are in the TB boxes on the forum? 💞
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @vxnxs there’s one under the umbrella hub of references !! 🤍
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Thank you @PixiDust! I found it now 🤗💛

First black box 🙄🙄
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hey Dolls....looks like a Party Event next weekend. ;). I love parties in BelAir.  
    I love the 3rd eye color.  It’s beautiful.  All the way on the right
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ooh a party event! They’re a little tiring but it’s a nice change of pace. I think we can have 9 guests in Bel-Air — does anyone know of other houses where we can have a lot of guests? Maybe the Seoul house?
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I almost cried

My memory is so bad everyone that I went to go buy the Prague bar during this VIP weekend only to find out I already owned it smh. So I've been missing out on my stars from that for who knows how long 🤦🏻‍♀️ I cannot for the life of me remember purchasing it. Wish I could have an in game personal assistant to remind me of these things 😂
    - Emmy
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m waiting on starting the weekday event in prayers they update boxes with the update 😩 lately I’ve been slacking hardcore on weekday events but since I just graduated college a couple weeks ago, and finished my final full-time field placement on Friday, I guess I have some free time! 

I don’t think I’ve ever had this little to do before, I don’t even know what to do with my life while wait on my licensing to become official and job search, aside from play kkh ofc 😂 so if you see me being extra active here, just tell me I’m being crazy 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @mikaylachimo yay congrats on graduating!! that is so amazing <3 I also hope they updated the TB boxes - they are LONG overdue!!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @mikaylachimo you can start it, but don’t open the boxes yet. But tbh, I don’t think they updated them...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    And to be even more honest, i don’t think they will ever update them again now that we have diamonds 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae thank you so much! Technically my graduation was end of December but the way my program works I was still full time in the field (and submitting assignments lol) until Friday and didn’t get my final grades etc until then, so I didn’t ~feel~ graduated until this weekend!! I still can’t believe it ☺️

@yezx that’s good advice!! Unfortunately you might be right about boxes, but I still have hope they’ll continue to update them (and I’ll continue to beg every update regardless lmao). I wish they would update it regularly like they do diamond availability, even if it’s keeping it an entire 3 years behind like it is right now... ideally less of a gap than that but I’ll take what I can get tbh if it means regular updates. If each update we could get another month or so of clothing, for example this update we get all of February 2017 (which reminder, was in throwback kollections but not boxes!!) and next update all of March 2017, id be happy with that at this point. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo I agree 100%!

Make kkh great again: 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Ooh a party event! They’re a little tiring but it’s a nice change of pace. I think we can have 9 guests in Bel-Air — does anyone know of other houses where we can have a lot of guests? Maybe the Seoul house?
    Venice used to be my go-to. I think you can have 7 guests and they're only in 2 rooms so not as much tapping.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you @soundspretty! Love the new avatar 💕
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Venice used to be my go-to. I think you can have 7 guests and they're only in 2 rooms so not as much tapping.
    Seoul houses 7 guests in 3 rooms and I used to alternate btw Venice and Seoul before Bel Air. 
    IOS Player 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OMG!
    This was soo lucky!
    I havent gottend Kstars on boxes in a really long time!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @mikaylachimo what did you major in if you don’t mind me asking?? I ask bc I did my undergrad in teaching last year and what you describe sounds like teaching lol