🎆❤️KK:H v10.8 -Update ❤️

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Did you get a new storyline?
    ~ iOS player ~
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I got a new storyline, something about Cassio and motorcycles
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I got a new storyline, something about Cassio and motorcycles
    Interesting, did you need to trigger it? I didn’t get anything 😅
    ~ iOS player ~
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Suri_Madden no I didn’t do anything but I’m also done with all storyline. Maybe you have something blocking it? It was a Simon call that I got right before the Kim call about the valentines. this is the task:

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I don’t really like any of the items in the boxes but damn what I got in my free box was the worst
    iOS player
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    not excited about my pick, but I know better than to open anymore boxes lol 
    @Suri_Madden no I didn’t do anything but I’m also done with all storyline. Maybe you have something blocking it? It was a Simon call that I got right before the Kim call about the valentines. this is the task:

Thank you for the advice, I’ll try to do few quests I currently have, maybe they are blocking it 😊❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    To unlock the 10.8.0 storyline you need to have finished any pending Cassio-related content :)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • SandraaaaySandraaaay Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I was scared I’d pick some ugly shoes or something but fairly surprised with my pick and my pallete. Now i’ll just have to see how I style it. Can’t complain when it’s free😜

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Got this beautiful top in my freebie! Also I'm not happy at all about the items selection of these special boxes 😑

Android
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I dont mind those boxes but last years items dont belong there 🙄 almost all of these items are in tb boxes? 
    At least I hope there is a cap on ts now...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    To unlock the 10.8.0 storyline you need to have finished any pending Cassio-related content :)
    Thanks for letting us know 😁 so I’m off to finish my pending storylines 😰😂
    ~ iOS player ~
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Ooofffff, the Kash skirt and top is making me feel all the oats. And it matches so perfectly with  Items that I had from previous TB boxes. 

Thanks Glu ! 
    IOS Player 
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Can anyone remember what was the last available Cassio storyline? 🤗
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    TheBola said:
    Can anyone remember what was the last available Cassio storyline? 🤗
    the last that I remember was one that you kiss him and Raul in a party or something? but my memory is bad so I'm not sure lol
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    OMG I hope it’s because we are getting him as an actual dating contact for Valentine’s day😍 I mean a girl can dream
    iOS 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Sparkled up with @thelifeofRaeRae @TrashleyKKH and @LindaVB ✨✨

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Where is my puppy bag 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Does anyone know which storyline involves Cassio? I only have these ones left but I never got the call for the new storyline

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    That's really unfair for all of us who are not advanced in the game
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    julia19 said:
    Does anyone know which storyline involves Cassio? I only have these ones left but I never got the call for the new storyline

I don’t think it’s any of these, what is your level? Completing one quests unlocks another one. I think that the Cassio storylines are a bit further.
    ~ iOS player ~
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Has anybody seen this navy blue hair color in the nursery before? I’m a terrible mother and never visit the nursery so not sure if this is new or not. 

I play on iOS 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got this hairstyle in my free box. It’s cute but I would’ve loved the white top on the bottom row it’s so pretty! Don’t Think I’ll risk chasing it though as I’ve got 25 items to win and that’s one of the only things that I’d want. I love the sparkly kash outfit, so I’m happy with that. My dolls all ready for Valentine’s Day 😃 

I play on iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2020
    How soon should I check for the Amazon update? For a while updates happened automatically but they went back to when I had to check for them.
    Edit: Never mind. I just checked and the update button was there.
    Platform: Android

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Omg @TrashleyKKH I didn’t notice that! Now I kinda want the necklace!
    I play on iOS
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @naomi_nai did it also involve a boat and some yacht show off? I'm pretty sure that I finished my Cassio storyline🤔
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    julia19 said:

I don’t think it’s any of these, what is your level? Completing one quests unlocks another one. I think that the Cassio storylines are a bit further.
    I’m level 33 right now but I haven’t done any storylines in awhile (I seem to be doing reality shows all the time lol). I’ll have to finish all of them and maybe I will unlock another story related to Cassio