🎆❤️KK:H v10.8 -Update ❤️

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Has anybody seen this navy blue hair color in the nursery before? I’m a terrible mother and never visit the nursery so not sure if this is new or not. 

OMGGGG I’ve been asking for navy blue since we had that dark purple giftbox color! I think I put it both in 2019 suggestions last year and again this January in the 2020 thread. I’m so excited 😭😭😭❤️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    julia19 said:
    julia19 said:
    Does anyone know which storyline involves Cassio? I only have these ones left but I never got the call for the new storyline

I don’t think it’s any of these, what is your level? Completing one quests unlocks another one. I think that the Cassio storylines are a bit further.
    I’m level 33 right now but I haven’t done any storylines in awhile (I seem to be doing reality shows all the time lol). I’ll have to finish all of them and maybe I will unlock another story related to Cassio
    Just be ready for a lot of tapping 😊 there was a time I was completing quests like crazy and I’m still not done with all quests 🤪
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I know this kind of a stupid question, but what happens when you have like 53 items from the boxes and you're missing only 3? There are 8 box slots so... are the remaining 5 boxes empty or what... 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @thebola @AguadeCoco I’m happy that they’re putting kkg stuff in the kloset, it’s the best place they can put it and they’re cute but I expected also something new
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Got the rose in my free box. I’m happy with it because I didn’t like anything else in my pallet. 
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Didn’t really care for any of the items. This is all I want from the boxes. I may open a few more if they’re still around during the next VIP event. 

Both of these dresses: 

This hair: 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I kinda agree with you! The items are nice, but it looks like they put zero effort into it! At least it would have been better to make half of it new!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is the hearts effects available for diamonds? I was one tile away from picking it but I got the boots instead. 
    Platform: Android

• Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    OMG!!!
    I need this hair 

Free box

English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Is the hearts effects available for diamonds? I was one tile away from picking it but I got the boots instead. 
    No and probably will never be, since it was only purchasable with real money previously
    iOS
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    I know this kind of a stupid question, but what happens when you have like 53 items from the boxes and you're missing only 3? There are 8 box slots so... are the remaining 5 boxes empty or what... 
      It’s always been curious to me 🤨
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
    Oh well then. I don't know if I want to try again paying for a box when there's items I want but also items that would be disappointing to get instead.

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    My pick is right up my alley in real life but not for my doll. I wish I’d picked the dress next to it 😭

I am completely obsessed with these new kash items though!!

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I am so confused by the new storyline, Kalinda said Kim calls and the other person from glu (sorry about not knowing the name) is saying it's Cassio related. 🤯 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I am justifying my impulsive box openings that I really wanted this dress for ages and actually pleasantly surprised that it was in one of my boxes. 
    IOS Player 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    TheBola said:
    I am so confused by the new storyline, Kalinda said Kim calls and the other person from glu (sorry about not knowing the name) is saying it's Cassio related. 🤯 
    Kim called me just to give the gift, then Simon called about some Cassio gig at Mirimount pictures. Did other people get something different?
    iOS
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I didnt get the call from Simon at all 😅😅
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    TheBola said:
    Two separate things. The new storyline involves Cassio and you need to finish any previous Cassio related storylines to see the new one. Kim also calls, but it's to let you open your Valentine box and isn't related to a storyline.
    I recommend using the opal dye anytime anyone can actually get any on that gradient pink/blue/purple dress. It looks really pretty with that one. 

• AllyKKHAllyKKH Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

Love my pick from my free box 😍
    beba13 said:
    I didnt get the call from Simon at all 😅😅
    If you didn't get a call then you're not caught up on storylines yet. Once you catch up on the correct storyline thread, the new storyline will trigger.
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    TheBola said:
    Two separate things. The new storyline involves Cassio and you need to finish any previous Cassio related storylines to see the new one. Kim also calls, but it's to let you open your Valentine box and isn't related to a storyline.
    I dont have any events with Cassio 😂 and no call 😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    ... Are you caught up on storylines?
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Not happy with my pick at all 😑 

- Emmy
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    TheBola said:

I been laughing at this every time i refresh the forum. The meme is too funny.
    The sparkly top and skirt you can get for kash look nice in the pink and purple dye. And even though orange is not one of my top favorite dyes, they look nice in that color too. Especially the top.

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Not stupid at all! If you only miss 3 items you will only have 3 boxes to choose from!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I’m a little disappointed beacause I expected something better in this update 😶 Maybe a new location, more facial features in the closet, updated throwback boxes... Valentine’s boxes are nice but too expensive for me. 55 kstars is a lot 😐
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    @TheBola yes I think so 🤔
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)