๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธโ›ตSYS - 1/23/20 - Cannes Yacht Party! ๐Ÿพ

1192021222325Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Some of my best looks from the sys event. I only scored one 50 throughout this entire event ha ๐Ÿ˜…

That tankini though ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I think that I may have voted for @AliBryant @MinterBalki @KimSkkh over the weekend ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Carol Davida I'm in love with your last look, the hair, accessories, and aura go so well together ๐Ÿ˜
    - Emmy
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Carol Davida yes that was me! Thanks for the vote :)
    iOS
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Second, at least I got the golden dyes

English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @AliBryant yw doll ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Bear_KKH tysm doll that's also one of my fave looks too ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    evilhag said:
    Iโ€™m honestly not sure what ill throw together. Iโ€™m thinking short and fun, or flowy dresses and skirts? All I know is I drank way too many low calorie spiked seltzerโ€™s and forgot to submit my final look last week and came in 7th and didnโ€™t even redeem my prize until like 8pm Monday. So, I have to redeem myself.ย 

The seltzerโ€™s strike again!! My Sunday volleyball league is ruining my lifeย 

Put a cap on Trendspenders!ย 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    55 stars per box eh? I already set my sights on these!ย