🎆❤️KK:H v10.8 -Update ❤️

Comments

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Perhaps it’s just because I took such a long break from the game and missed out on a couple of years that I could earn some items (I only have 7 after my free box!!).
    Haha. Don’t worry. I’ve been playing every day for four years straight and only own 11 😓. So you didn’t miss much! 

But in other news, I finally got some sponsorship tiles in my daily box and ended up with this dress! Maybe the update made the chances higher!(?)

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Koakuma said:

I don't know if this is a new thing or not but anyone noticed the nose highlight jumping around when the doll blinks?
    I pointed this out a while back, it's a glitch that happens when your doll is holding any type of handheld.
    I first noticed this during black friday so it's nice to see 2 months later Glu still hasn't done anything to fix this :smile:
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I thought I would do like most of you and try my luck on Vip Weekend. but the GLU/game has a different plan. I lost 5 stars AGAIN and I get one energy instead 🤦🏼‍♀️ Its starts to annoy me 
    iOS player 

• deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @Ryley1e theres a shorter version of that hair in the kloset but the longer one is definitely prettier 😭
  • AmritaAmrita Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I love the kash items 😍😍 and I got the tiniest bracelet in my free box 🙄

Hi Pili! Where is the first skirt and the third top ( from the left) from?
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Got this dress in my free box. Meh. The color on the left side looks like it’s fading. Would’ve loved one of the other dresses. They seriously think items like this are worth 55 k stars lmao. 

• KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    I agree @kkh_clarice, and during Halloween the boxes were 45. So idk why they jumped all the way to 55 for Christmas and now Valentine’s Day too. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I need help and idk where to ask this, but I made a Facebook just to have my game saved bc I’m planning on getting a new phone soon, I logged in with my game when I made it, but I noticed today I was logged out, so I logged back in, then I just checked it again and I was again logged out, is this normal? Will my game not be saved once I get a new phone bc I keep getting logged out? Someone please explain. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    sometimes it just flutters in and out.  Keep an eye on it, and I’ll check my devices.  But don;t worry, this happens frequently and I just sign back in.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you for replying, but will my game still be saved when I get a new phone with this happening? 
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Got the ring on my free box:((
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Got the super cute skirt - only top in my kloset that seems to go is a little white tank top- hoping the jewelry and hair make this look styled right 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    anyone already done with the new storyline? what's is this about? something happens? or is just boring?
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    @ashleyy I think that happens sometimes when you switch back to your personal account.. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't know if they'll ever do "Spread the Love" or "Share the Joy" (w/e they were called) boxes again but if they do, I will not be participating again. Ridiculous I had to spend real money on these items only for them to be free later on.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I completely forgot about VIP!  I'm glad i couldn't open them all.  I should have enough saved up by VIP to open a few more and hopefully get the pink drink. It's soooo darn cute!!!!!!  
    @soundspretty I'm surprised to not see it in the boxes, too!  I have it, though, and i'm pretty sure I got it with diamonds.  Just let me know if you'd like me to submit it in a look
    @kadamisia (if no one has answered this yet)  You just get 3 boxes to choose from and they all have items. 
    Yes! I'll try and remember for when we have a theme that fits. I had it on on old game so it must have come out the first year or so after the game was released because it was pretty early on that I lost my progress and had to start over. I miss him
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I don't know where to say this, but, anyway, a few days ago my friends were not updating when they changed clothes, I thought that after the update I would go back to normal, but it didn't. I went to Facebook and removed the game to try to connect again and now I can't connect my game to Facebook anymore. I don't want to lose my game 😢
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    OMG this update was so heavy to download that for a second I thought that guys would get something from it, not really... Glu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Got this shake handheld from the free box:

I sure was thirst for new items, joke's on me!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    what happens when you try to connect?  Have you tried from the options/help tab? Top left corner of your game, 3 lines/dots. (lli/help/glu support) there is a button to connect to FB there as well as the bottom right contacts tab accessible during game play.  Meanwhile, kraken sure you have  a good strong WiFi and there is room on your device.  I’ll try and get more help.  Check your FB settings. Make sure the game is authorized there. You may have blocked it there.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Amrita  the skirt its from an old reality show event I think that by now its should be available with diamonds
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @deliqhted which hair? Because if it is similar yo that one I may buy it
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @fallon Try following Koko's tips and then if you need more help, please send me a PM with your ID.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Wait, so this update had valentines boxes and that’s it?
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I'll follow, thanks @kokokokonut and @KalindaKing
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
    No, there are other clothes, (look in featured in the wardrobe) and a story with Cassio if you're caught up on your Cassio storyline. I'm still trying to take down Christmas so I've been scattered.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary