šŸŽ†ā¤ļøKK:H v10.8 -Update ā¤ļø

Comments

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Whenever I go to secondhand stores I love the idea of finding hidden gems but I can never be bothered sorting through all the terrible clothes to find the good ones because it takes ages and it's so uncertain, like maybe there's nothing good in there after all. This is also the reason I won't open any additional valentine's boxes
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love all the Valentines Boxes.Ā  I'm sorry we can't send them to friends though.Ā  I'd love to send a box to a friend here or there.Ā  But.....I love spoiling myself as well.Ā  lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    No decorations for our Bel Air home?
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Hi dolls, sorry to bump into this commentary. So in short I played Kardashian pretty serious (šŸ˜‚) in the beginning and until around 3-4 years ago. But now Iā€™m back! But I started all over again, because I switched from android to iPhone, but itā€™s fun to try to hunt down new items again šŸ˜‚Ā 
    Iā€™m just curios: did you all use your trial for VIP successfully without paying? And is it possible to have all 3 trials, or can you only have 1 trial? Not at a time, but all in all. Sorry to ask this here, but I tried searching the forumsĀ 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    These Valentineā€™s Day boxes are making me irate. Itā€™s such a transparent money-stealing scheme.Ā 

If you can buy 50 stars for $4.99, then what Glu is saying is thatĀ each item in the boxes is worth ~$5+.Ā Which means if you wanted to get all of the items (assuming you are a newer player and donā€™t have any) you would have to spend ~$280+ to get everything. I understand that the price of stars per star goes down the more you buy, but still, thatā€™s a lot of money.Ā 

Itā€™s outrageous, and itā€™s another example of how expensive this game has become to play.Ā 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    skevans said:
    These Valentineā€™s Day boxes are making me irate. Itā€™s such a transparent money-stealing scheme.Ā 

If you can buy 50 stars for $4.99, then what Glu is saying is thatĀ each item in the boxes is worth ~$5+.Ā Which means if you wanted to get all of the items (assuming you are a newer player and donā€™t have any) you would have to spend ~$280+ to get everything. I understand that the price of stars per star goes down the more you buy, but still, thatā€™s a lot of money.Ā 

Itā€™s outrageous, and itā€™s another example of how expensive this game has become to play.Ā 
    Not only this but items that were previously only available for money are in these boxes. Since you can now buy these boxes with in-game currency, itā€™s possible that a free player could spend 55stars and wind up with one of the items that was previously only available for IRL money. This is pretty unfair for people who spent actual money on these items last year.Ā 

Overall, these boxes are very messy and not enough thought went into them.Ā 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    jhabs said:
    skevans said:

Not only this but items that were previously only available for money are in these boxes. Since you can now buy these boxes with in-game currency, itā€™s possible that a free player could spend 55stars and wind up with one of the items that was previously only available for IRL money. This is pretty unfair for people who spent actual money on these items last year.Ā 

I also want to add that the earlier items in these boxes aren't necessarily up to the standards we see in items released weekly now either. Ā That's a lot of money to get an older item. Ā It reminds me a little of old kollections that are just as expensive as new ones where the items are much more detailed.
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    jhabs said:
    A 10star decrease is not enough to make me drop my pitchfork lolĀ 
    Ok? I think the decrease would be a good start. It doesnā€™t always have to be so radical. And it would be fairer because the halloween boxes were 45 kstars not 55.Ā 
    skevans said:

Plus that itā€™s cheaper in America. I live in Denmark, and here 50 stars cost almost 7 American dollars + there is almost NEVER any videos to watch for free kstars, so itā€™s even more expensiveĀ 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2020
    emiliedk said:
    Hi dolls, sorry to bump into this commentary. So in short I played Kardashian pretty serious (šŸ˜‚) in the beginning and until around 3-4 years ago. But now Iā€™m back! But I started all over again, because I switched from android to iPhone, but itā€™s fun to try to hunt down new items again šŸ˜‚Ā 
    Iā€™m just curios: did you all use your trial for VIP successfully without paying? And is it possible to have all 3 trials, or can you only have 1 trial? Not at a time, but all in all. Sorry to ask this here, but I tried searching the forumsĀ 

Ā Yes, just make sure to cancel before the the trial ends. It should give you a date that your subscription will begin on. You can only do one trial, so go for the gold so you get 3 free items vs. 1 or 2.Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    emiliedk said:
    Just a warning, do not do the trial unless you are ok with losing your daily videos.
    iOS
    jhabs said:
    skevans said:

Glu probably thinks the format is successful because idiot hackers are in there buying all the boxes with their unlimited or 40,000 whatever stars. Would love to know how many boxes were bought with legit currency vs. hacked.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    emiliedk said:
    Just a warning, do not do the trial unless you are ok with losing your daily videos.
    Sorry but which daily videos? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
    New players can watch 20 videos a day for k stars. If you make a purchase in any way, including the "free" trial, the videos are reduced to 5 a day.
    iOS
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    What items were only available for cash?Ā 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I'm pretty sure you also get charged for the free trial & then refunded when you cancel (the reason you lose the daily videos), so make sure you're okay with that being charged to your bank account for a couple days. Ā I know when I was in undergrad I couldn't have done that with the $50 gold trial lolol
    AliBryant said:
    New players can watch 20 videos a day for k stars. If you make a purchase in any way, including the "free" trial, the videos are reduced to 5 a day.
    Aarh okay, Iā€™ve never had that opportunity in the game, cuz every time I try to watch a video, I get the message ā€œno videos to watch right nowā€. And also I made a small purchase the other day, so any way it is ruined now šŸ˜‚
    What items were only available for cash?Ā 
    All of these, when you bought one for yourself you could also send one to a friend:

iOS
    AliBryant said:
    jhabs said:
    skevans said:

Glu probably thinks the format is successful because idiot hackers are in there buying all the boxes with their unlimited or 40,000 whatever stars. Would love to know how many boxes were bought with legit currency vs. hacked.
    They should've coded a trigger that if you buy more than 10 boxes your game is flagged for review.Ā 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I'm pretty sure you also get charged for the free trial & then refunded when you cancel (the reason you lose the daily videos), so make sure you're okay with that being charged to your bank account for a couple days. Ā I know when I was in undergrad I couldn't have done that with the $50 gold trial lolol
    You donā€™t, at least I never did! Maybe others have had different experiences but I was never charged anything and had no issues cancelling immediately.Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @soundspretty I wish they did that with weekend event boxes too!Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    I didn't get charged either. Google Play had a subscription set up but was marked as a trial with a date that the actual subscription would begin on.Ā 
    yezx said:
    @soundspretty I wish they did that with weekend event boxes too!Ā 
    Or tickets. Use a certain amount of tickets and your game is looked into. If they're legit purchases then you have nothing to worry about.
    edited January 2020
    Iā€™m glad I wasnā€™t the only one upset about the spread the joy/love items being in these boxes. I like these boxes in general, but that really bothered me. I donā€™t remember many people talking about it during Christmas boxes and I was so confused why šŸ˜… Knowing I bought allĀ these spread the love and joy boxes in recent years with real money and now they can be gotten for free or with earned or hacked stars.... kinda lame.Ā 

My side game got one of the gorgeous spread the joy dresses in her free Christmas box in December, and at first I was excited for her but then realized I was upset they were included in the first place. With valentines I expected it after Christmas boxes but it still rubs me the wrong way. In general I do like these boxes, but doing this isnā€™t right to paying customers.Ā 
    edited January 2020
    Oh I was pissed at Christmas too. It's not that I think new players shouldn't be able to get these items, but stick them in a purchasable palette, not make them available for k-stars that hackers have an unlimited access of ffs
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    They should of just offered these spread the love ones again. I would love to gift what i get to someone else. Why change it when they could offered both.
    Oh I was pissed at Christmas too. It's not that I think new players shouldn't be able to get these items, but stick them in a purchasable palette, not make them available for k-stars that hackers have an unlimited access of ffs
    I agree! Like last Valentineā€™s Day they didnā€™t make new ones but offered the same ones as the year before for newer players to get the same way. I definitely think that should be separate from boxes.