FUN! What are your top three favorite hair styles!

MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
Hey, I thought I’d open a new discussion for some fun, and to show off your looks!
So what are your top three favorite hair styles!? if you have them or not ( maybe if you don’t someone could try to help you out on SYS)
Make us jealous, post some great looks! And not your most useful, the prettiest ones you might even wish you could wear!
I gotta prep mine, before I post them, but believe me I know what they are!

So let’s see those looks!

Prev1345

Comments

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @TiaT that bottom left style is gorgeous on your doll!! I’m not sure I’ve seen that one before. 

@mandamay76 officially obsessed with the floral hair, I might have to keep an eye out for it in SYS!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Since Glu has been recycling hairstyles without accessories I think it would be great if Glu released that hair without the flowers. It’s very similar to the Christmas hair everyone loves. 
    Wow! I just love your eyes!!! With the pretty eyeliner. Where are they from?? 👀
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Rikk oh my goodness, your doll in the top right!!! That is 90 K stars well spent oh my 😍 also, I love those earrings!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @Julliette they’re in the kloset 🤍
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you so much @EmCharlotte! Those are my fave earrings too, I’ve dyed them many colors haha 
    PixiDust said:
    Really?? I can’t find them. Can you please take a photo of them in the wardrobe?? Pretty please ! 💕
    Julliette said:
    PixiDust said:
    Really?? I can’t find them. Can you please take a photo of them in the wardrobe?? Pretty please ! 💕
    Ahh just found them :)
  • koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    1) There's something so classically Kim about the wet look. One of my fav earnable styles.

2) Current #1 favourite as I'm still riding the weekend's high. I was pretty underwhelmed when I finished the last VIP but this one had me eagerly grinding into the wee hours for those K-stars. I love the contrast of a long, thick, flawless braid dotted with strings of delicate little diamonds.

3) What can I say? I'm a sucker for a high ponytail 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

These are my fave hairstyles at the moment. ♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Basak said:

These are my fave hairstyles at the moment. ♥️
    I love the short style! Where is it from? 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I love this tag! And I am so interested to know what are other dolls favourite hairstyles. 

First hair I adore it as it instantly make any outfits very Kim inspired as Kimmy often have this long tousled waves. 

I find myself gravitating to the simple updo as it add a very chic feel to any outfits. 

The third hair is my current obsession as it so 60s Brigitte Bardot. 

IOS Player 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I didn't realise until making this how similar my favourite styles are 😂 I really wish there were more styles with the same bangs in the top one 😍
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

I didn't realise until making this how similar my favourite styles are 😂 I really wish there were more styles with the same bangs in the top one 😍
    I LOVE the top one with bangs - Where is that from?!?!!?
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @mandamay76 it was a limited time kollection last May, I don't know if it's joined rotation, but it should! It's my #1 hair and I really want the rest of the palette! x

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited January 2020

My top 3

1: FG hair, I never thought I would buy a fashion goals, but I loved this one to much and have no regrets. 💗💗💗

2: VIP hair, I love that it has so much volume 💖

3: Kollection hair, idk I just really love it and feel like it’s different from a lot of the other hairs. 💕

and here are my runner ups, bc I love these 3 and it was so hard to pick and not mention them