🎆❤️KK:H v10.8 -Update ❤️

Comments

• emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I'm pretty sure you also get charged for the free trial & then refunded when you cancel (the reason you lose the daily videos), so make sure you're okay with that being charged to your bank account for a couple days.  I know when I was in undergrad I couldn't have done that with the $50 gold trial lolol
    You don’t, at least I never did! Maybe others have had different experiences but I was never charged anything and had no issues cancelling immediately. 
    Do I get to have the full 7-days trial even if I cancel right away? 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    New players can watch 20 videos a day for k stars. If you make a purchase in any way, including the "free" trial, the videos are reduced to 5 a day.
    i did the free trial and i did not get charged as someone said nor my videos got limited. i havent really counted but i believe i still get those free 20 videos 🤷‍♀️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    emiliedk said:
    I'm pretty sure you also get charged for the free trial & then refunded when you cancel (the reason you lose the daily videos), so make sure you're okay with that being charged to your bank account for a couple days.  I know when I was in undergrad I couldn't have done that with the $50 gold trial lolol
    You don’t, at least I never did! Maybe others have had different experiences but I was never charged anything and had no issues cancelling immediately. 
    Do I get to have the full 7-days trial even if I cancel right away? 
    yes. and you can cancel right away. at least what i did
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @eligur You are unique then, since that's what everyone else experienced. It's a known issue that we have been asking them to change for years.
    iOS
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    My charge was immediately posted to my account when I started my trial, but I'm glad that wasn't everyone's experience.  Maybe my bank is weird or something
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    So I just did the first part of the new storyline and not to spoil it for anyone who hasn’t done it yet, but for those that have - MY DARLING CASSIO 😭💔
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • SandraaaaySandraaaay Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Does anyone know where I can find these lips? I love them, but can’t find them in the kloset. Are they from an event or kollection? 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Does anyone know where I can find these lips? I love them, but can’t find them in the kloset. Are they from an event or kollection? 
    They’re from the VIP event of 2019 Black Friday 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Honestly, most of the promo images are photoshopped and don’t accurately reflect an actual item. 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • SandraaaaySandraaaay Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @SamanaKKH Thank you so much! 😊
    @skevans it’s actually another doll i saw in my friends list hehe😇
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    alycat said:
    Perhaps it’s just because I took such a long break from the game and missed out on a couple of years that I could earn some items (I only have 7 after my free box!!).
    Haha. Don’t worry. I’ve been playing every day for four years straight and only own 11 😓. So you didn’t miss much! 

Wait, how is that possible that you’ve played for four years every day and missed so many earnable items? Did you lose your progress or something?

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited January 2020
    skevans said:
    Honestly, most of the promo images are photoshopped and don’t accurately reflect an actual item. 
    OMG, my mistake!
    It looked like one of the promo images to me. Whoops!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Was too busy studying yesterday, didn’t go online yesterday and totally missed the update! Got this hair in my free VD box. Could have been worse but I’d really love the heart aura or chocolate box, neither of which were in my boxes. I’m K-star poor from the weekend so I’ll just wait patiently to try my luck again. 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited January 2020
    There’s really only one hair and the aura I want. Can I just get them through diamonds? I’m a bit disappointed. if seen them all before. 
    And the other ones I wanted I got Black Friday ( I didn’t realize those lips were awesome though)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Even though the boxes are quite expensive, i’d prefer them over these kind of kollections any day... Long time players, that had all the tb items, had to pay 400 kstars to get a bundle and 60 stars back I think. I don’t mind the boxes but I do hope they come back each year, eventually I will get all those items lol 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Rikk said:
    I only got these black leggings in my V-Day box 😮 I don’t think I’ll buy more because I only like 8/46 of the remaining items. There are a few beautiful ones but for the price, it’s not super fair to include so many generic and small accessories.

They’re way better than what I got.  And so cute! Don’t be sad, you’re a lucky girl!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Oh and also I will throw it out there again, it would be really nice if Glu would put VD items in the daily gift box like they do for Christmas. It would certainly give me incentive to be a daily player again. I pretty much ignore the game throughout the week and only play on weekends. 
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    The free box is always nice but why are these kollections always released right after we have VIP weekend 🙄💰💰
    IOS
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I agree with @kayayem, a lot of these items would have been better suited for the daily gift box like on christmas, along with the pink dye which has been missing from them. Everything is just so expensive, it feels like we get charged so much to subsidize players using a hacked game. If hackers were actually spending money or generating advertisement revenue, they'd fill the profit margin and we wouldn't have to get charged so much for everything, it's like they're trying to make us foot the bill for them instead of fixing the issue. 

Our demands for a better TS, fair weekend boxes, updated TB boxes with less points, nothing we really want is being met. The Xmas hair everyone wanted isn't even available for diamonds and it was done intentionally to get us to open more Xmas boxes next year, when @jhabs already pointed out that it was rarely in any palletes. No wonder hackers read this forum and laugh at us. 
    - Emmy
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Anyone else had all their photos in Bel Air disappear since the update?

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I got this top in my free box, I was thinking of maybe dying this skirt blue to match it. 

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Just created some wedding looks. One look is a bridesmaid look and the other is a maid of honor look :love: I've been invited to so many weddings. I'm so happy for my friends getting married in-game meanwhile I'm still living the single life in-game 😅

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited January 2020
    i got this top in the free box! id have loved the hearts aura or the flower crown hair but this top is sooooo dye-able im in love lol

and yeah i wish some of those valentines box items had been available like the xmas daily boxes i really logged on expecting this to be the year for that to be in the update but i was unpleasantly surprised 🙄
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • AmritaAmrita Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Just created some wedding looks. One look is a bridesmaid look and the other is a maid of honor look :love: I've been invited to so many weddings. I'm so happy for my friends getting married in-game meanwhile I'm still living the single life in-game 😅

Stunning looks! Where did u get the first top and the shoes in the second look from? Your doll looks lovely!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Got this dress in my free Valentines box. Super happy with it! I don't think I'm going to open more boxes. They are far too expensive and I'm not ready for the frustration when I pick some useless trash like a ring or a bracelet.

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I definitely think I picked one of the top 5 items in the guys’ Valentine’s Day boxes! And one of the ones previously available for real money. The blazer is perfect for spring!

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Why can't we have gifts everyday until Valentine's Day 🥺💘 like Christmas 🤔 please @KalindaKing
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    TiaT said:
    Anyone else had all their photos in Bel Air disappear since the update?

Hi TiaT,

Did you recently clear cache on your device? That would cause your portraits to be removed. A good excuse to update all your Bel-Air photos!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    daily videos for kstars are still not back so thats lovely
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone