KK:H Weekday Event - 1/27/2020 TB Event as we wait for the Update!

Comments

• SandraaaaySandraaaay Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    1st box:

2nd box:

3rd box: 

Overall nothing i particularly care for 🤦🏻‍♀️, hoping my last box isn’t so horrible. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    A bit random but does someone remember how many viewers it took to pass Skylar? I’ve been telling myself every day for over a month “today could be the day” but it just never happens...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @yezx so does this mean you get 25 stars + 50 stars for number 1 show? I’m jealous, I’ll reach top show before I meet skylar. Wish glu would make it easier to actually do gigs to complete weekday/weekend events 
    edited January 2020
    @jhabs yesss! Tbh i would have prefered to be the top show before meeting Skylar, because it took an insane amount of reality shows to pass her and I have been wanting the dress for top show for a long time! 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Please tell me the white one I got in my gold box is the last of these!?!? 
    Yeah, that’s it. I played the game in 2014 (then got upset when they started vip memberships) when they came in daily boxes. They were marked, so I know I have all the crappy dresses. Any other qns just ask. They were in all categories. 
    I got kstars in both my black boxes! Which is a shocker as I wasn’t lucky to get any for the past 3 weeks and I got pink dyes in my gold. 

I got really sucky selection so i styled myself as Elle Woods because I am gonna sue! 😂 I did put my pink dyes to good use and dyed the green furry bag. 
    Elle was a bottle blonde, silly!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got 40 Kstars in my gold box!

edited January 2020
    I don’t remember what I got from first 🤦🏼‍♀️ Second pink dye and third some ugly glasses 💁🏼‍♀️ Still playing for last gift box 

Damnnn! You and everyone else, how do you get so far with the throwback points! I’ve never gotten past the first 2 boxes ( well the third once, but I always get 2500)
    ive started doing reality shows, which I’ve figured out how to do in about 17-18 energy and get 16 pts, but I’m so backed up with quests, and the weekends are specialized, so I can’t do them then. 
    Help me please! Tricks suggestions, I’ll even be happy with cool looks you want me to be jealous of, lol! ❤️ 
    (wish we could be friends, but Game Center is evil- unless you’ve figured it out! Then show me some love!)
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I don’t remember what I got from first 🤦🏼‍♀️ Second pink dye and third some ugly glasses 💁🏼‍♀️ Still playing for last gift box 

Damnnn! You and everyone else, how do you get so far with the throwback points! I’ve never gotten past the first 2 boxes ( well the third once, but I always get 2500)
    ive started doing reality shows, which I’ve figured out how to do in about 17-18 energy and get 16 pts, but I’m so backed up with quests, and the weekends are specialized, so I can’t do them then. 
    Help me please! Tricks suggestions, I’ll even be happy with cool looks you want me to be jealous of, lol! ❤️ 
    (wish we could be friends, but Game Center is evil- unless you’ve figured it out! Then show me some love!)
    I’ve stopped focusing on quests and just do reality shows during the week and whatever event the weekend is for. Once I get the tb box (usually on Wednesday afternoon) I’ll do quests until the weekend event starts 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2020

I don’t know how other people play, but I’m doing reality shows non stop 😂🙈 going around cities looking for energy 🤭 if I play without it I can’t reach last gift box. 
    iOS player 

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    yezx said:
    A bit random but does someone remember how many viewers it took to pass Skylar? I’ve been telling myself every day for over a month “today could be the day” but it just never happens...
    your doll is gorgeous. where is that top from?
    iOS player
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Here are all my boxes:

I got this really cute jumpsuit in my tb box!

Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Happy Wednesday Dolls! I love Wednesdays. And thursdays, but since today is Wednesday...I love Wednesdays,

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Really love grinding reality shows to get my 5th pair of black heels. 😅
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    but they can be your saving grace in a SYS when you;ve used up,all the others!  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    yezx said:
    @jhabs yesss! Tbh i would have prefered to be the top show before meeting Skylar, because it took an insane amount of reality shows to pass her and I have been wanting the dress for top show for a long time! 

How do you meet her?
    edited January 2020
    @asalaxo thank youuu ♥️ It’s a partnership 
    @lindz_kayla3711 tbh I don’t really remember, just keep doing storylines 😅 

Make kkh great again: 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’ve had good luck with stars lately! My guy doll won 25 k-stars in the black boxes, and my female doll won 40 k-stars in her gold box and 10 for the 6-hour k-star gig.

Seriously though I'm going to need my 5 k-star videos to work again. Even the energy videos aren’t working anymore! I was only able to get 1 star from videos today and yesterday. We had that thread where everyone posted their platform and version info and then nothing ever happened...
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    TB box
    Picked the same pair of shoes as @Romaki
    imageimage
    So I’m now doing reality shows in Paris and London for those achievements, do I need to tap certain actions or is just finishing shows enough for the achievement? 

Make kkh great again: 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Gold box 😭
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @yezx You have to tap the 2 energy action if I remember well it’s “unfiltered comment”
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Thank you @AmandaMKkh ♥️

Make kkh great again: 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Unlucky even on my birthday 🙄

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Happy birthday @AmandaMKkh! 🎉🎁🎈 sending you positive vibes for a good TB box! ✨
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Happy birthday @AmandaMKkh!

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Happy birthday @AmandaMKkh !!🎊🎈
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Look at all the shoes I dodged 😂 I really like this skirt! It is kind of hard to style but I like it!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda