🗳️SYS - 1/30/20 - Everyone in Denim! 👖

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I’m quite looking forward to this, I think it’ll be fun! I’m not too fussed about any of the prizes so I’m just gonna take it easy and enjoy dressing my doll up.
    I play on iOS
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    its gonna be another hard sys i just dont have that much denim in my kloset but okay whatever i dont really care for any of the prizes anyway ill just do what i can i guess lol
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I love the earnables!! I love casual clothes honestly I'm exausted of gowns, and I don't care about ts I decided a while ago that I will play sys for the earnables if I like them
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Love the earnables! Not a fan of TS, but I'd like to get gold dye this time!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Like the boots/jeans but I'm not too crazy about the TS top so I just hope to stay in top 5 this week
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I love everything but I actually prefer the earnables !! 😍 (Also it's taking all my strength to not comment on the sets being seperated by TS once again 🤐🤐🤐)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m excited.  Trendsetter pants/boots. Black top .....our whip?   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I’m not going to get my hopes up for anything because I hardly own any denim. 

@Rikkare you planning on doing another styling challenge during this SYS? 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Glu clearly wants to do everything in the exact opposite way to what we are asking for. T$ prizes are again separates.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I see we're still separating outfits on TS 😑

I really like the theme this week, I think I have enough denim to get me through the weekend. I like the earnables a lot. The TS is cute, I like the pants/boots are super cute but it's nothing I'm crazy about so I am not pressed over it, I'd love to get 1st just for dye though but I'm just going to have fun this weekend. I wonder if ticket buyers are going to go wild for this top as I don't find it particularly special 🤔 but my theory is most TBs don't love the item, they just love to win.

- Emmy
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Trendsetter prizes are gorgeous but again one of 30 dolls in each TS group will get to wear kim’s look these had to be earnables .
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I like them as separated but also would be nice to have them both 💁🏼‍♀️ I’m talking about TS 😄
    iOS player 

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Lol is all I have to say and nothing more.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Not gonna lie this is probably my least favorite yet lol... 😭 yyyikes at all of this 
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Cow print AND denim.
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Loving everything 😍
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Rikk a very happy anniversary for tomorrow!!
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Thank you @Maree_kkh! We’ve been together for 10 years, and we’ve experienced so much together 💕
    10 years ahhhh!
    Image result for girl with hearts meme
    Even more congratulations to both of you!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    What happened to Khloe’s outfit? I thought that was the one we were getting. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I suggested this theme back in July!! (I personally think “Denim Darling” or “Darling in Denim” sounds better)

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I was gonna make some criticism on how Glu is doing us dirty with SYS all the time then realized it doesn’t worth wasting my time!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Why is the earnable top not denim??? It’s a cute top for a lil yeehaw look or whatever but it doesn’t make sense as an earnable here and really has nothing to do with the theme, yet trendsetters is a full denim highly requested Kim look that we won’t get until the event is over? We already hate when full outfits are split in trendsetters but this makes it even worse 😬
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    What happened to Khloe’s outfit? I thought that was the one we were getting. 
    Khloe posted that photo on Instagram the same day kalinda posted it here, so I just think the team couldn’t make it that fast and kalinda posting it was just a general hint about denim! But I would really love to get that denim corset & jacket in the future 😍😍
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh