Unsure of how this works...

Dynagirl1979Dynagirl1979 Registered Users 23 Posts
Once we add someone as a friend, then what? I play on android and signed in to Facebook. How do you gift and help other players??

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi DynaGirl. Once you and the other person add each other, you'll show up in each others games, at the end of the NPC (game generated dolls) contacts. When you go to a gig, you call them in as you would an NPC contact from the game.
    (If you are trying to add people, I'll help you troubleshoot. If you want to pm me with your FB add info I'll add you, then you can add me back and we'll wait to see each other.

Otherwise, just keep looking at the end of the NPCs in your contact list. Let me know what kind of help you need.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Once you get 'connected' they'll show up in your game. I really suggest you don't gift anyone until you've either used them as a costar in your gigs. If you gift first, you can accidentally set your relationship to either Romantic or Professional based on the item you send. So, work with them first, get some professional points with them (after working with them) and then you can gift anything you want without changing the nature of your relationship.

I sent a gift to a friend from another forum who showed up here, and because of the color it gave us Romantic points. And once you're established romantically, you can't change it. So....work first gift later.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Dynagirl1979Dynagirl1979 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Thank you so much Koko 😊here is my Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/dena.corl
  • lashaelashae Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I’m new to the game and I met a girl in a restaurant it said #1 say hey, gift, or cancel so I gift thinking they would in turn do same!! They didn’t is that not how it works I’m lost here!!