🗳️SYS - 1/30/20 - Everyone in Denim! 👖

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    some kloset looks that I came up with

iOS player
  • LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    @Lolaflexing I don’t know about the 4th, but the first 2 are kollections & the third is available for diamonds!!
    Thank you so much 💖
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Lolaflexing thank you ☺️ The first hair is from the work of art kollection, the second hair is from the dazzling glimmer kollection, the third is a giftbox hair from 2017 (available for diamonds), and the last one is the center of attention kollection!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @lolaflexing 4th is kollections too
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I just want everyone to know that I’m going to be replaying this iconic keeping up with the kardashians scene in my head nonstop all weekend while voting

I never understood what’s this is about 🙈😂😂😂😂
    iOS player 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    If I only wanted to submit four or five outfits, what day and time would I have to start at? 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    If I only wanted to submit four or five outfits, what day and time would I have to start at? 
    Depends on your timezone, but 24 hours before the event ends would allow you to submit 5 looks (your 2 free ones and 3 after that). 18 hours before the event ends would give you 4 looks.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I can submit the skirt with puffer boots (look number 2) and shorts with clear boots (look number 4) 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Basak are the skirts/boots combo considered pants? so they are 15 k stars or 12? i can't keep everything straight lol!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    So did you really change the call we get from Kalinda but nothing related to the sys event? Wow, just wow. 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @soundspretty thank you 💕
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hmmm, my call from Kalinda was about the SYS,

but I also liked the We haven’t met button.  If other players don’t recall her from her Stotyline, then she reminds them.  Good implementation Glu!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Britneys outfit is actual nice. I hardly ever wear jeans most jeggings. 
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    @Tazzy21 oh yes def changing the make up on some of them - just didnt feel like it for posting purposes her! Thanks <3
    Cool, I get weird giving non-gushing opinions. Glad you took it in stride :) i love the bottom far left with the long grey hair that look is my fave.

PS — if anyone screenshot Kalinda’s helpful hints i managed to tap without reading thinking it was my chez paris rewards all I caught was street style.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    These are the outfits i play the game for! Want!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk do you have any challenges for us?🤣
    Maybe just one! Your best “Denim & Diamonds” Britney and Justin realness!
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Basak are the skirts/boots combo considered pants? so they are 15 k stars or 12? i can't keep everything straight lol!
    I have no idea lmao 🤣

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    I misunderstood and think I missed a point about Kalinda’s call.  In relation to others saying no one knew who she was, for that it was good.  But now, seeing @yezx point that nothing else was changed, My post might seem insensitive.  the optimist in me wants to say, changing dialogue is probably easier to do, but the realist says  Naturally Glu will pick what they’ll fix and when....but back to regular me, you never know what is in the works.  We only see one side...the finished product.  The game is a work in progress. It shifts and changes, but change is slow, and not advertised in advance.  
    i think just keep giving your honest opinions is the best way to go. Lets vent at Glu this week, and not at individual players.  fingers crossed for a chill experience for us all.  <3

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2020
    It’s not about the call changing, fine, that’s nice for whoever that doesn’t know Kalinda. It’s just, did someone even ask for that?? No, but you know what we did explicitly ask? Changes to TS, ever since this nightmare was introduced over a year ago. This feels like a slap in the face. 

Make kkh great again: 
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I dont have any denim so I'm out. I was hoping for space. Anyway I want Valentine's to be leather and lace, silk and satin.
    oh believe me, There was angst about the phone calls, public and privately.   But I was saying I didn’t see your post, when I posted, it’s not what I was addressing. I was just trying to be polite.
    Namaste everyone, sending good thoughts.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    yezx said:
    It’s not about the call changing, fine, that’s nice for whoever that doesn’t know Kalinda. It’s just, did someone even ask for that?? No, but you know what we did explicitly ask? Changes to TS, ever since this nightmare was introduced over a year ago. This feels like a slap in the face. 
    It's the fact that it was mentioned on here that people outside of the forum won't know who Kalinda is so obviously that one post was read but ummm not the 10000000000 complaints.
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I don’t have much denim so I will have to be creative this week but I don’t mind ☺️ Looking forward to it actually 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I don’t have many denim items (I mainly just have all the ones available in the kloset for kash) so I reckon I’ll flop pretty bad this SYS

Here’s a few looks I’ve managed to come up with anyway. I’ll be changing hair and make up for the actual SYS, and certain handhelds will help bring some of these looks together

I don’t usually plans looks in advance, I just need a distraction. I know some people have mentioned on other threads about suffering with depression/anxiety but I’m currently going through withdrawal symptoms from running out of medication and it’s bad. Hopefully I don’t flop too hard at this SYS because I need a pick me up
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    edited January 2020
    When will players be treated right ffs??

Make kkh great again: