SOLVED

Amber_KKHAmber_KKH Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited January 2020 in KKH FAQ & Support
Me and a few people I know can't get our games to sign in to Facebook I've already done all the troubleshooting change password, delete Facebook app, sign in and out of Facebook, clear cache and so on is anyone else having this problem and is it a game wide thing like before where Glu had to fix it?

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Does it let you sign in at all or does it keep signing you out? I just checked my game and I am still signed in so I don't think it's a widespread glitch.
  • Amber_KKHAmber_KKH Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Does it let you sign in at all or does it keep signing you out? I just checked my game and I am still signed in so I don't think it's a widespread glitch.
    It signed me out last night and I have been trying to sign back in all day. I click sign in then it will bring me to the sign-in page then I click continue and it will load the game back but then still says log in and I have already done troubleshooting for both the game and Facebook
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I'm having problems with Facebook in my game too, in my case it doesn't update my friends list
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • LeahAnnLeahAnn Registered Users 28 Posts
    I also have a problem with FB, it doesn't save my progress. It says my last save was January 28th 4.30 pm. Shouldn't the game save with FB once a day? :(
  • Amber_KKHAmber_KKH Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Problem solved I had to reboot my wifi