Cute Avatars!

HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
edited January 2020 in KKH General Discussion
I’ve never made a new discussion before so I don’t know if there’s any rules about it, but I didn’t want to post about this randomly on another thread, so delete if not allowed! (I know this isn’t necessarily about the game so I understand if it isn’t allowed)

I came across this avatar creator on twitter and I made myself and I thought it’d be cute to try and make one of my doll too!

Message me if you would like the link to it as I’m pretty sure linking the site would be against the rules 😅
Hannah 🇬🇧
Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Here’s the one I made of myself earlier today that I’m obsessed with! And yes I am probably not the demographic this game is aimed towards 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • Scarlett_KKHScarlett_KKH Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

Here’s the one I made of myself earlier today that I’m obsessed with! And yes I am probably not the demographic this game is aimed towards 😂
    You're so beautiful! 😍 I'm speechless! Your avatar is amazing too, it looks so similar to you! 
     Android • 🏳️‍🌈 • English is not my 1st language
     Mathematics 🎓 • Portuguese • 22y

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    These showed up on my tl too and I've been having fun making them! This was such a fun idea. I hope it's allowed 😂 Also wanted to say you're so freaking gorgeous and I love your style!!! Just wow!!!! 🖤♥️
    Here's one of my doll and one of myself. We have nothing in common, only the color of our eyes lol 

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

You're stunning oh my god! I love your style and makeup! I honestly thought the same about myself but since stalking for forum for a few years I've realised how many different people love kkh 😅
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @Scarlett_KKH @FilipaKKH @princessprecious thank you so much for the compliments 🥺🥰
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤