🗳️SYS - 1/30/20 - Everyone in Denim! 👖

Comments

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

The ripped wide leg jeans in the bottom row!!! Does anyone know what event they're from/ how old they are?
    I'm even prepared to buy
    Image result for diamonds big ang gif
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Our feedback issues are the kkh version of when you text someone & they don't open it but start posting on social media
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I'm doomed... only  few denims in my kloset..  did anyone notice that there is no hair price? Are they avoiding it so there will be no ticket wars?
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I'm doomed... only  few denims in my kloset..  did anyone notice that there is no hair price? Are they avoiding it so there will be no ticket wars?
    lol maybe they're hoping if they divide up a matching set for TS instead, there will be even more ticket wars 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I've been refreshing my app for 2 hours wondering why my SYS isn't showing up...it's been a long week 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Maree_kkh they’re from old professional event

Just FYI, the heels are attached to them and also they’re really low so lots of tops look like crop tops with these pants and some longer ones are not long enough to cover all the skin. There’s a few long enough, but still, these pants are quite hard to style in my opinion 😅

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    The awesome react may be misleading since the super low waist is uh.. not my fave lol. But i reacted like that because i'm super thankful you found the event they're from and showed me the waist height before i bought them in the voting booth! If i'd bought them and not seen that... Yikes
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    yes @EmCharlotte the wedding dresses and antlers kill me. 😂 

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

(Shoutout to @thallisa for being my model here) 
    Get. 👏 Them. 👏 All! 👏  Hunny! 👏 You deserve it! Treat yourself! 
    IOS Player 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i don't really like denim.
    so tb's take it away from here lmao.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Maree_kkh it is still a great a pair of denim! I don’t mind the shoes attached to it  but like @thallisa pointed out it is hard to pair with tops unless you don’t mind showing off the bellybutton. I would recommend the denim skirt with black thigh high boots. Those are fun to style. 
    IOS Player 
  • EsmeraldxEsmeraldx Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Really excited for the denim, so tired of seeing wedding dresses and ball gowns
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Esmeraldx said:
    Sys hasn’t popped up. Is anyone else also experiencing that??
    We still have like 12 hours until sys starts 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Sys isn't until about 11.5 hours from now @Esmeraldx
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Maree_kkh yeah, my biggest issue with these jeans is how low they are! Like Trashley, I don’t even mind shoes attached because they’re cute and universal enough, but I don’t have that many long tops or jackets to style these pants the way I’d like to. The rips on them are fantastic and I like how wide they are, but personally, I wouldn’t spend my diamonds on them. I got them during the event and I’m fine with that, but if I didn’t have them, I’d definitely survive 😅 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I don't know how to feel about this SYS, the only thing I like are the TS prizes and I'm pretty sure I won't be getting the first place so why even bother 🙄 

I also have a lot going on in my life since I posted here last time, I'm not even opening my game since weeks, only to do the events actually lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I'm sorry but I find this theme very boring. Denim is quite a limited option in this game (especially for male dolls), so it will be just a bunch of recycled jeans, shorts and overpriced jackets over and over, with no way of breaking the monotony, just like irl.

I'll be participating for the earnable stars, but there's no way in hell I'm buying expensive denim items (which you can clearly tell I'm not a fan of) for the sake of ranking up the TS. Not a huge fan of the female earnables neither!

MUCH more excited about the 20s SYS we are probably getting in the weeks ahead! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2020
    9 1/4 hours to go. Denim skirts, denim shorts, denim skirts, colorful, blue, white.  For the purposes of voting, I’m going to assume if they could be colored denim, they ARE colored Denim. So if your pants ”could” be denim, and the rest of your outfit supports the denim theory, I’ll vote that way.  Especially after the tip call from Kalinda.  I’m very anxious to see how this goes. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Considering the upcoming theme (Denim 🤯) I thought I could use some help 😅 Tips, tricks, strategies, combos, items worth investing in, I wanna hear it!

My contributions:

- The most competitive players start immediately. I find that the longer I wait before submitting my first look, the better my votes, and the higher I place in TS. Plus the Triple Threat deal ends on the last day of SYS, so I'm less likely to encounter TBs.

- You can start in the first 4(?) hours and get the full amount of tickets, but the later you start, the more likely you are to miss a ticket if you let yourself hit 2.

- On that note, if I don't care about the earnables, starting in the last 13/7 hours (4/3 tickets) with solid looks is the easy way to TS.

- I try to avoid using all my good pieces in one outfit, and I try to save a couple of good pieces or outfits for that dry period before you can use your items again.

- I also pace my jewellery so I don't send my doll out bare with no bling. Keeping to a singular gold or silver theme tends to make a big difference too.

- Of course, the voting booth - especially when the theme is confusing, I'm braindead, or looks that worked before aren't working anymore. While the first day can be chaotic and random, there are trends, such as Weekend Event items doing well at the start before voters seemingly get tired of them.

This is all I can think of atm. It's a shot in the dark but hey, if anyone's got more, I'm all ears! Tia x
    Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
    Hi and Welcome yo the forum @kookforkats.  You can find all sorts of tips in the actual SYS thread.  I’m going to move this there, you’re right Denim is confusing, moving this now.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I better start scouring the store If I'm joining this event then... ughhhhh
  • koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    @kokokokonut Thanks, I'm really enjoying the forum! I was meaning for tips and strategies for SYS in general, not just this theme, but I get if that's too cluttered a topic.
    Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I have wanted the Khloe jeans with fishnets underneath FOREVER and am desperately praying they are available to buy!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I have wanted the Khloe jeans with fishnets underneath FOREVER and am desperately praying they are available to buy!! 
    @Ohemilie which jeans are you talking about? Do you have a picture?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    yezx said:
    I’m looking for this hairstyle this sys, so if anyone would be willing to wear it, I’d be forever grateful ♥️
    Gorgeous @mikaylachimo as model. 
    i can wear it as soon as the event starts if you're ios 🥺
    Could you tag me while you will use it? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Are you talking about these? They’re available and I can definitely submit them!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2020
    How do you guis earn diamonds? Always talking about buying everything. I have only 7 of them and I want almost everything 🙈😂😂😂 i know that I can get a few from sys 🤔
    iOS player 

I think the best advic e is to vote 1st and get a feel for it.  And oddly, the looks I throw together with out a lot of jewelry, and that look does as well as the ones I pour over matching gold tones for. An hour. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I can not wait for this to start just to try and get a feel for whats going to be popular in the booth!