🎇KK:H Weekend Event 1/31/20 - SuperBowl or Super Chic - Let's Party🏈🍾

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ahhh I love everything honestly! 

earnables: I really like the shoes with the nail polish, so I’m excited. Such detailed & cute shoes. The dress is gorgeous, and I love a good Kim inspo as an earnable. The long ponytail is great too! 

giftbox: A cactus is such a random handheld, but I’ll fight anyone that has a problem with it because it’s so cuuuuute! I love plants. I also really love this hair, my hair looks just like this as I type this lol, scrunchie and all. The top & jeans are also both super cute!!! I love jeans with fishnets for my doll and the detail on the top is so cute. These might all be needs 😬😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Im soooo happy! Cause I suggested this Kim look back in november: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6771584/#Comment_6771584
    And even knowing that probably it were gonna end up being an event since its a look from Kim I like to think that I help giving this little push. 😅 
    Happy even more cause its earnable!! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    But I have a feeling that someone at Glu really hates red. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    The earnables are absolutely gorgeous 🥺🥺🥺 glu has been killing it with these earnables in the past few weeks !!!
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Is there no new Kollection this weekend? How often do we usually get them? My brain isn't working today lol 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    3 hour BelAir party can be done with net 36 energy.  That’s 12+9 + any bonus and once you have 1weekend item you get v2 pets per guest, making BelAir 12+18 + bonus.   So 30+ bonus for 36 energy. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I absolutely love everything! The handheld cactus is the cutest, hope I get it in my freebie 
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Will be chasing everything 😍😍 the ernables are so gorgeous too I hope orange dyes make the dress in red ❤️❤️
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I LOVE the earnables. GB items are cute too but I won't be heartbroken this week when I inevitably pick energy in my free box. Between the cactus and the aggressive tennis racket I think Glu is hinting at an upcoming self defense SYS.
  • CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    The earnable dress and GB cactus are EVERYTHING 😍😍 kinda liking the low pony too. 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I’m gonna make myself extremely poor collecting every gb item

@skevans Omg Janet❤️ Another reason I NEED the plant
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love the earnables and the cactus is cute 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    The earnables are beautiful. I bet the dress will dye really well too. The GBs are cute, hopefully I’ll get one. The handheld is sweet, the detail on the top looks nice, hairs cute apart from bit in front of ear is bugging me and I love jeans plus they’ll be useful for this weeks SYS.
    I play on iOS
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
     Cactus is nice. But like when would i ever use it though lol.
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I love everything. Happy to have separates not in TS. The cactus is cute but who goes around carrying a cactus lmao
    iOS player 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Am I the only one not a fan of the weekend event? I don’t like the hairs or the dress and the cactus is cute but I don’t really get it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I probably won’t be opening my game this weekend Party events are not my favorite! Sorry for moaning just voicing my opinion! 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Am I the only one not a fan of the weekend event? I don’t like the hairs or the dress and the cactus is cute but I don’t really get it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I probably won’t be opening my game this weekend Party events are not my favorite! Sorry for moaning just voicing my opinion! 
    I feel like the items for this weekend are so completely random, they must have been leftovers and Glu just threw them into this event. There’s no other explanation I can think of that makes sense. 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    The cactus is one of the cutest handhelds in the whole game
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• SandraaaaySandraaaay Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I’m loving everything this time around! Looks like i might have to try and get them all 💁🏻‍♀️ 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts

Fingers crossed that I’m going to pick hair from mine gift box 🤩 🤞🏻
    iOS player 

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I love the gb box hair but I’m afraid to chase it... I probably will open a few extra boxes to try and get it though just because I have no self control 😞😞 

the earnables are gorgeous and I wish I didn’t work this weekend! I’m gonna have to grind to get the hair.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Love the earnables! Not sure about the GB items, but it would be nice to get one to help with event points...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I'm stopping at the third one for the earnables because parties are too annoying with no bonus star. If I get the cactus, I'm going to see if I have the right items to dress my doll as Good Janet. 
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I love I love Good Janet.  <3.   Almost all of them. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary