🗳️SYS - 1/30/20 - Everyone in Denim! 👖

Comments

• SandraaaaySandraaaay Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

Could they have worn anymore denim? 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @sandraaaay_ thank u!🥰 And this skirt is from sys.

iOS player 

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    What a terrible start... probably the lowest I’ve ever scored! I didn’t put too much thought into the outfit as I only had a couple of minutes to quickly submit my first looks, but thought it would do a little bit better than that. Let’s hope my second look doesn’t completely flop too! 

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    What a terrible start... probably the lowest I’ve ever scored! I didn’t put too much thought into the outfit as I only had a couple of minutes to quickly submit my first looks, but thought it would do a little bit better than that. Let’s hope my second look doesn’t completely flop too! 

I voted for your first look I really liked it! 
  • SandraaaaySandraaaay Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @sandraaaay_ thank u!🥰 And this skirt is from sys.

Just my luck, i love it! 😭 Sometimes i wish i hadn’t stopped playing for so long cause i feel like i missed so many cute items. 
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

I voted for your first look I really liked it! 

Aww, thank you so much! ❤️
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I think auras and handhelds are needed to stand out and get the votes. Some cute outfits im seeing voting but alot of repeats.
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I have no words 😆 YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR PLAYERS HAPPY 😆😆😆
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Okay so I’m looking for dark denim jeans with a phone in one of the pockets! I have seen it in the forum a couple of times, but I can never seem to find it in the voting booth
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Does anyone else not have a TS group yet? I submitted both my looks over an hour ago, and both have already finished voting but I have no TS group at all. Have refreshed the app multiple times but haven’t gotten the see how your trends are doing pop up.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    Does anyone else not have a TS group yet? I submitted both my looks over an hour ago, and both have already finished voting but I have no TS group at all. Have refreshed the app multiple times but haven’t gotten the see how your trends are doing pop up.
    that happened to me the last two SYS events - First time it was almost two hours - Last week it was after i submmitted 3rd look
    This week I had one immediately
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    This theme should be renamed “who can wear the most accessories”
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited January 2020

hackers can burn in hell
    is anyone else over the jumpsuit yet? Or is that just me!?!
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    that happened to me the last two SYS events - First time it was almost two hours - Last week it was after i submmitted 3rd look
    This week I had one immediately
    Thanks so much!! I’ve been playing for a while and always get one after the first look so didn’t know what was going on 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's not the lowest I've ever gotten but I'm not exactly happy with my first score. I was probably right to think I wouldn't like this theme.
    Platform: Android

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I think what's going to do well this weekend is head to toe blue denim. I'm not seeing any non blue denim getting the popular vote.
    - Emmy
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I submitted my 1st look 1h ago and It still has 0 votes 🙄

Edit: as soon as I wrote this post votes start coming 😆
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    When you see somebody from your trendsetters group in the voting booth

Everytime 😂
    especially if it's a TB 🤭
    - Emmy
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I've spent almost 2 hours looking for these boots in the voting booth 😂 thank you whoever you are 💜

daffodil said:
    is anyone else over the jumpsuit yet? Or is that just me!?!
    I'm already over this entire SYS tbh
    lol - I am getting there - But i really enjoy some of the looks I created so I am kinda playing for myself at this point and may not vote a whole lot, because TBH the booth is giving me a headache with the gowns & jumpsuit!
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    jhabs said:
    sarahlee said:

OHH THANK YOU GLU! 🙃
    This hair and the sparkles will never be available for diamonds. Glu is going to make people chase it in boxes. 
    But the butterfly aura was also in the boxes and they made it available for diamonds.
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
    There are still no votes for my second look. It’s strange. 🤔 and in TS I’m first but I’m only one who got points. 
    iOS player 

Koakuma said:

I just started and uh... collect what bruv?
    So did u collect?😄😄🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 

looks like this Sys event is a big fail 💁🏼‍♀️
    iOS player