🗳️SYS - 1/30/20 - Everyone in Denim! 👖

Comments

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Tag me if you’re submitting a look with these jeans😍 ios
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

I’ll take it ☺️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

I think I voted for @jhabs too??? killin those low rise jeans I see 👀 

my first two looks actually did surprisingly well compared to a lot of the low votes I’ve seen here on outfits that deserved better. I got 49 & 46. I’m in first with no ticket buyers, at least for now 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Can someone please submit a look using this top 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I think she’s a forum doll but I’m terrible with names

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited January 2020

I think I voted for @jhabs too??? killin those low rise jeans I see 👀 

my first two looks actually did surprisingly well compared to a lot of the low votes I’ve seen here on outfits that deserved better. I got 49 & 46. I’m in first with no ticket buyers, at least for now 😅
    @mikaylachimo I’m really conflicted bc that doll wasn’t me but I low-key want to pretend it was bc I love that outfit😭 she does have my exact face tho.. at least my doppelgänger has great style??
  • SandraaaaySandraaaay Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

My first two looks🙃 Not the best, but at least consistent. 1st place for now. Hoping there won’t be any TB’s in my group🥱
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    My second look still no votes? My first 60’s style got 42 and lately that’s great for me on a first submission last two weeks I got 39 and 18 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @sarahlee the butterflies weren’t nearly as coveted. The more people talk about wanting the ombré hair/sparkles, the more it just reaffirms to glu that these are items that are highly coveted and people will be willing to spend a ton of stars to chase them in boxes.

I have said it before but I’ll say it again, don’t talk too much about specific items you want from these boxes!! Glu is a business and they care about making money FAR more than they care about their customers happiness. 
    Maybe you’re right. But I’ll never spend my money on kstars and boxes where I like one hair and I don’t like the rest. I’d rather spend my money on diamonds and be sure to get the thing that I like. But it’s me 😊
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Oh god, I used the denim jumpsuit for the first time. This SYS is going to be terrible in making outfits and voting. I don’t even care what I place, that thing is hideous. 
    Ugh, remember fun?
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @jhabs omg that’s crazy, I was like 90% sure it was you 😭 this isn’t the first time I’ve found a forum doppelgänger tho lmao 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    First two looks! I’m happy with the scores - I average 41 most events - I have only and a few get to 50 or above so I’ll take these and my for now second place behind a doll with gorgeous looks and a 92 - don’t think I’ll stay in second long! My group is only 22 people and there are some amazing styles in it so far!
    @beba13 that stinks you deserve first! I know I voted for your first look for sure! 
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I showed North West my SYS scores and we both agree. 

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

This might be my worst score ever 😭 I thought this was a cute look! Obviously voters disagreed 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Not my best but not bad 🤗
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

3 ticket buyers so early on 🙃
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @Katya @yezx i completely forgot about submitting the hair 🥺 but let me know whenever you are online/see this so i know when to submit the next ticket later 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Hell this is a bad start. I'm currently in 12th place, I wonder where I'm gonna finish his SYS...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I submitted my first look almost 2 hours ago and my second about an hour ago and have no votes on either yet ??
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @agrcic Are you on Android? If you are, since January's update it takes 2 hours at the beginning of the event to get votes for every Android players...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Everyone’s looks have been so cute so far, these scores are criminal! Here’s hoping you all get better scores as the event goes on 💕
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @AguadeCoco im on ios, but it took me over two hours for first look to start getting votes, and second one after an hour happening the same..
  • LulaMaeLulaMae Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    omg I need those shorts with the clear boots 😩😩 if someone is posting please tag me ♥️♥️😘