TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Tag me if you’re submitting a look with these jeans😍 ios
  • Options
    Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

I’ll take it ☺️
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

I think I voted for @jhabs too??? killin those low rise jeans I see 👀 

my first two looks actually did surprisingly well compared to a lot of the low votes I’ve seen here on outfits that deserved better. I got 49 & 46. I’m in first with no ticket buyers, at least for now 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Can someone please submit a look using this top 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I think she’s a forum doll but I’m terrible with names

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited January 2020

I think I voted for @jhabs too??? killin those low rise jeans I see 👀 

my first two looks actually did surprisingly well compared to a lot of the low votes I’ve seen here on outfits that deserved better. I got 49 & 46. I’m in first with no ticket buyers, at least for now 😅
    @mikaylachimo I’m really conflicted bc that doll wasn’t me but I low-key want to pretend it was bc I love that outfit😭 she does have my exact face tho.. at least my doppelgänger has great style??
  • Options
    SandraaaaySandraaaay Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

My first two looks🙃 Not the best, but at least consistent. 1st place for now. Hoping there won’t be any TB’s in my group🥱
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    My second look still no votes? My first 60’s style got 42 and lately that’s great for me on a first submission last two weeks I got 39 and 18 
  • Options
    sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @sarahlee the butterflies weren’t nearly as coveted. The more people talk about wanting the ombré hair/sparkles, the more it just reaffirms to glu that these are items that are highly coveted and people will be willing to spend a ton of stars to chase them in boxes.

I have said it before but I’ll say it again, don’t talk too much about specific items you want from these boxes!! Glu is a business and they care about making money FAR more than they care about their customers happiness. 
    Maybe you’re right. But I’ll never spend my money on kstars and boxes where I like one hair and I don’t like the rest. I’d rather spend my money on diamonds and be sure to get the thing that I like. But it’s me 😊
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Options
    MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Oh god, I used the denim jumpsuit for the first time. This SYS is going to be terrible in making outfits and voting. I don’t even care what I place, that thing is hideous. 
    Ugh, remember fun?
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @jhabs omg that’s crazy, I was like 90% sure it was you 😭 this isn’t the first time I’ve found a forum doppelgänger tho lmao 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    First two looks! I’m happy with the scores - I average 41 most events - I have only and a few get to 50 or above so I’ll take these and my for now second place behind a doll with gorgeous looks and a 92 - don’t think I’ll stay in second long! My group is only 22 people and there are some amazing styles in it so far!
  • Options
    @beba13 that stinks you deserve first! I know I voted for your first look for sure! 
  • Options
    TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I showed North West my SYS scores and we both agree. 

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• Options
    kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

This might be my worst score ever 😭 I thought this was a cute look! Obviously voters disagreed 
  • Options
    princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Not my best but not bad 🤗
  • Options
    princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

3 ticket buyers so early on 🙃
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @Katya @yezx i completely forgot about submitting the hair 🥺 but let me know whenever you are online/see this so i know when to submit the next ticket later 
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Hell this is a bad start. I'm currently in 12th place, I wonder where I'm gonna finish his SYS...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I submitted my first look almost 2 hours ago and my second about an hour ago and have no votes on either yet ??
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @agrcic Are you on Android? If you are, since January's update it takes 2 hours at the beginning of the event to get votes for every Android players...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Options
    HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Everyone’s looks have been so cute so far, these scores are criminal! Here’s hoping you all get better scores as the event goes on 💕
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @AguadeCoco im on ios, but it took me over two hours for first look to start getting votes, and second one after an hour happening the same..
  • Options
    LulaMaeLulaMae Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    omg I need those shorts with the clear boots 😩😩 if someone is posting please tag me ♥️♥️😘