Me, Myself & I - Create Your Own Doll-ppelganger

EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
Hello guys and dolls! I was inspired by @HannahKKH 's thread about the avatars, so I thought I would like to try something similar - if it's too similar feel free to ignore/delete (I've never made a thread before). I thought that it would be fun to dress our dolls as ourselves (if you are comfortable doing that) - I for one do not look anything like the way I dress my doll in game or for SYS! I know we are limited to one body shape, but I think that hair and facial features/face shape could still be pretty handy tools in creating our own doll-ppelganger! 

I'll post mine in the thread, but I am really very interested to see how people create themselves in game! 
Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
Prev1

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @livyx I didn't know you were also a French player! I didn't include any winter coat in my looks but I'm definitely wearing one right now!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @AguadeCoco aww didn't know you were either! Greetings from Lyon 💓
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    😁 Hi from Rennes!
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited February 2020
    This is so much fun!

I’ve done me casually chilling at home, the kinda outfit I would wear if I was going shopping or seeing my boyfriend during the day and then a typical outfit I would wear on a night out, but swap those tights for fishnet tights!

Edit: I also forgot to change my skin tone 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m super pale in real life. 
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @kkh_clarice I feel you! I'm also unemployed at the moment, so my first look is basically my everyday look!
    And you reminded me that I forgot about my glasses! I'm so used to have them I don't even see them!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @AguadeCoco I can't forget mine at the moment because it's very hot around here and I'm sweating and they are sliding down my face.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I love me some neutral colors, but mostly black. My knee lenght coat and my glasses are always with me. My doll is in the right place, I love food and the sun hates me, so it's just perfect lol
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

First look is how i look when being lazy at home (which is almost everyday atm since uni doesn't start for a few more weeks😅).

Second is my fancy outfit, for dinners or events (I'm a spokesperson for a youth program, so every now and again I'll go to events and talk about how the program helps teenagers, and what my experience was when i did it a few years ago. I also get free food at these events, so it makes up for the whole talking in front of people thing).

Third outfit is what I'll normally wear to uni, or just for leaving house
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited February 2020
    1 - me hanging at home 
    2 - a night out 
    3 - typical work outfit 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I’m in university and it’s cold here so I typically wear something like this. My doll is a lot more stylish than I am 😂

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    It was hard to get the face right and i have to admit that my lips are a LOT smaller irl but i couldn’t find any small ones that didn’t look weird 

this is the kind of thing i’d wear at home (and out of the house too tbh 🤣) I pretty much live in big jumpers and leggings which is what i’m wearing right now. I also have two cats, one that never leaves my side and one that hates all people so i had to have the cat by my side 🥰

this is the kind of thing id wear if i ever left the house to go somewhere fancy. If you can’t tell i love the colour pink 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I love the idea of this thread! Sorry for my bad quality, I had to take screenshots cause I don’t own the pose with a handheld.
    1. Me at home all day when I don’t have to do anything.
    2. Me when I’m going to school or like shopping with my friends. I love furry/teddy coats!
    3. Me at parties! 
    @thallisa I'm really happy to read your experience of going out and "dressing up". I am surrounded by friends who mostly think the same. But sometimes I encounter people who don't, and that can be really brutal. And it sometimes leads to really unpleasant conversations and situations. 
    And so, reading someone else's experience and stand is very welcome!
    Thank you! 💕
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Okay reading through this thread, I’m impressed with how many of you wear shoes at home. 

1) me at home. I’m always wearing comfy clothes unless I know I’m going somewhere. I usually wear a sweatshirt and shorts even in the winter but if I’m cold I’ll  wear sweats. The wine is for after a long day at work. Like @thallisa don’t come over unannounced and don’t expect me to be ready without at least 2 hours notice.. and you should probably make it 3 hours to be safe lol. 

2) me at work. I always wear my hair up to work in either  ponytail or the style in pic 3. Its business casual so IRL my sweater isn’t a crop top, my jeans don’t have rips and I’m wearing those Steve Madden sneakers that so many people wear BUT this was the closest I could do in the game. I love wearing black, it’s a problem.

3) I never go out places where I can’t wear just casual clothes, but this is what I wore last summer when my bf and I went to a nice lil steakhouses. I like comfy flowy short dresses in the summer if I’m going somewhere nice (which literally happened once last summer lol). Otherwise my going out outfit is usually exactly like what I would wear to work but with more make up and hair more done. 
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited February 2020
    This is such a cute idea! 

I'm not as tan as my doll, my lips are nowhere near as full, and I'm a brunette.
    When I'm relaxing at home I'm always in oversized shirts and leggings and my cat is always around. If I'm going anywhere I wear black skinny jeans, a jacket and chunky black boots I usually have a crossbody bag but I forgot to add it.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @AguadeCoco oh wow, I’m sorry you experienced something like that! I can’t imagine how awful it feels when someone basically ruins your night out or, in general, intent to have fun, just to criticize the clothes you wear and I know I’m extremely lucky that I basically never find myself in such situations. I think that unless we’re talking about a job where some standards have to be met (although that’s not exactly fair either, in my opinion) or places with particular dress code, people have no business letting others know how they should dress and look according to them. I’m glad your closest friends are not like that though! 💕 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited February 2020

So I’m not a fashionista like my doll. My hair is dark brown and I gained some weight this year, my cheeks are on the chubbier side. 🤪

First pic is me at home. Home is the coziest, warmest, loveliest place on earth for me. I love spending time at home, while wearing my most comfortable clothes and playing KKH all day. 😂

Second pic is me going to uni. It’s winter here so I tend to wear coats and carry my backpack all the way around.

Third pic is me going out with my family. We usually enjoy a family outing (dinner maybe) once a week. I love going to shopping with my parents because my father always knows which fabric is the best and my mom’s fashion sense is so close to mine! 🥰

And this is me next to my boyfriend. I always want to look beautiful to him so I wear my most girlish clothes. Cute skirts, pink dresses... 🎀👛 He is telling me that I don’t need fancy clothes or make up but you know... Looking pretty to him feels great. 🐣🐥

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Thanks so much to everyone who has participated in this thread! I love seeing how you created yourselves in game and how I feel that I’ve learned a little bit more about who you all are! It’s been really fun checking in and seeing more posts so thanks again for playing ❤️❤️❤️ 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Home: is pretty much tank top and some shorts. Also I have natural hair so I let my curls go free and be wild. 

Streets: is causal as it comes. I usually have on some sports shirt repping my city “Atl”. My hair is sometimes like home or when my hair has been straighten and it’s all up in a bun type style. The drink and phone in hand is me at all times. 

Work: I am a school teacher. So usually I am wearing a blouse and cardigan type combo with a pair of slacks and always a pair of loafers or oxfords. I also wear glasses most of the times if my contacts are not in. I also always rock my oversized black bag. My hair is usually in a bun type style or just down. 

I’m also from ATL! well, not really atl but one of its suburbs 
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

This is my doll currently. She’s a lot tanner and skinner than me, is a blonde, and has her nose pierced. 

This is the closest my doll will look to me. To start with I’m plus size so my doll needs about 95 pounds put on her. Secondly, I wear zero makeup and never have my nails painted irl.

1) this is what I wear to school. I’m a senior in hs so I’m pretty bad about not showing up to class but when I do attend, I usually wear sweats, whatever t-shirt I grabbed out of my closet, and Birkenstock’s. My hair is short and curly and I hardly ever style it so it just flows free. 

2) this is what I would wear if I went to the movies or out to dinner with my family. Jeans, a nice shirt (not cropped) and ankle boots. I love wearing boots in the winter, in summertime I would wear Birkenstock’s. I usually have my hair thrown up in a ponytail or bun. 

3) this is what I wear to church/a nice restaurant. My ankle boots, a long dress (usually with a floral patten in summer or black in the winter) and my hair curled. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    It's the middle of summer here and I just look like crap all the time

Lowest amount of effort possible tbh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This is such a cute and fun idea! I had to participate :) love seeing everyone's posts!

This is the closest I could get to making my doll look like me

I also wear glasses but I hate them so I forgot about them lol
    1. Me at work, the only place where I wear heels. I'm really skinny so I avoid skirts and dresses.
    2. This is what I'd wear to go out with my friends, I'm taller than most of them so I always wear flats when we go out or they'll start messing with me lol plus, I love wearing jeans.
    3. Me at home, I own two parrots and a cat but could only make room for one of the birds in the pic :lol: I usually wear comfy clothes to stay at home and, like others have mentioned, I don't like unannounced visitors. Also I don't wear heavy makeup or lots of accesories.

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere