🗳️SYS - 1/30/20 - Everyone in Denim! 👖

Comments

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @Cherrey what lips do you use on your doll ? they look super pretty 🥺
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    sarahlee said:

How do you guys use the same items over and over again? I can only reuse very few items with a video lock up, but only like 1 handbag and some jewelry 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    it’s just crazy to me how TBs can afford to buy an absurd amount of tickets EVERY WEEK, even for items that they claim to not even like that much
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thank you so much @PixiDust! The lips are from a VIP event back in September 2019:

Picture credit goes to my favourite encyclopediaist Linda
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. I won’t make it to the last earnable but I’m ok with that. Feel like I enjoyed this SYS a bit more than usual, seeing everyone’s creativity a bit more rather than just gowns.

I play on iOS
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    thankyouu @Cherrey ! 🤍 hopefully they’ll be brought back for the kimiversary or another event 🥰
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    The last look is a repeat (different shoe and earring but mostly the same) and it got 47 votes last time, I'm so confused
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Lowest one so far - I seriously don’t know what the people want still -  votes are everywhere 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    My last look has been my favorite, happy it scored well 😊 Hope I can stay in the top 5

- Emmy
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    @Carol Davida this was not me but you look cute
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks
    a ticket buyer showed up but thanks to these scores I’m still 1st I hope it’ll stay like this because my spirit needs a win🤞🏼

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@ashleyy I’d submit the 1st but with the 2nd hair

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I already submitted it before seeing your comment, but thank you anyways 💕 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh wow, you are absolutely killing it! Those scores are amazing and so well deserved!!! I’m hoping for you to win!

I really thought these looks (10/11/12) would score higher but you win some, you lose some... I’m still ahead of TB for now... 🤞🏼 I usually win the last earnable by look 12 but I have not 😂 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Duuuuuude,come on,chill... we all want it but no need to go overboard for nothing 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    just got the last earnable 🥰 i was 1st for a while but went down to 3rd overnight let's hope i can get back to 1st with my last two tickets 🥴 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Just submitted my look 🥰

iOS player 

Thank you @EmCharlotte I hope you’ll win 1st too 🍀

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    I never noticed how the hands are tiny when you’re holding the rose
    I love the rose and actually bought it with diamonds recently but I wish glu would redesign it. Almost all the handheld items lately show off our nails and I think that design would look great with this!         
     ⬇ Like this! ⬇
    I know the rose is at a different angle but it seems possible. And it would look soooo much better than the baby hand! 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    edited February 2020
    Lowest yet - I’ll still get last earnable - but with last two looks probably knocked myself out of top five! My groups is super close and the looks are all pretty awesome... 😞😒
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Guys I need your help, my average is super low and I literally don’t know what to submit! I need a 46 in each of my next looks to get to the last earnable 🥺 any ideas with basic items or some of the earnable items we had had? 🤠
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Guys I need your help, my average is super low and I literally don’t know what to submit! I need a 46 in each of my next looks to get to the last earnable 🥺 any ideas with basic items or some of the earnable items we had had? 🤠
    I would go back through thread and see what you have that is scoring well- I was having really consistent scores and my last two looks got under 40 and they were two of my favorites I styled.. it seems jumpsuit is popular everytime I see it in the booth... but the votes seem to be all over the place - I have seen almost identical looks in here that have scored from high 30s Into the 50s so its basically a gamble IMO every look you submit because you never know what the voters are liking each time! Seems different with every look 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited February 2020
    (double post, sorry!)
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Ok @Vixen_KKH.. I've submitted it!

Thank you, but unfortunately I think I saw it late I voted several times and I didn't, but I will keep trying❤❤
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Ok @Vixen_KKH.. I've submitted it!

I love this boots
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen