🎇KK:H Weekend Event 1/31/20 - SuperBowl or Super Chic - Let's Party🏈🍾

123457Next

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Thank you @jhabs! I'll try the pets!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Okay so I opened my free box and got the cactus and I was totally stoked, but then I decided I needed ALL the items so I opened GB after GB, spent about 300 k stars, I have more dye than I know what to do with, I bought the 220 star pack and blew through that, and then I finally had all the items. Why? Who knows, I just felt compelled to do it. I mean I’ve had GB outfits I’ve loved 10 times more and never chased them on principle because I don’t want to gamble and today had just proven that I need to DIAL. IT. BACK. On the plus side, I finished my party event super easy. 

Anyway here’s my doll looking mega cute and trying to hold back tears of buyers remorse. Someone needs to stage an intervention for me ahead of the next weekend event, thanks!

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

@EmCharlotte I need the same intervention. I spent 200 stars bc I decided I wanted all the items (I also don’t know what compelled me?? Blame it on the cactus). 

Notice my dolls hands are empty... I hate that stupid lil cactus lol
    @jhabs at least we can take solace in the fact we are not alone. That’s how I felt chasing the black flower crown hair (no, I won’t stop mentioning it in every second comment), spent so many stars and yet NOTHING. Why the game gotta do me like this 😭

Here’s to being stronger in the weeks to come! 💕😉
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Okay so I opened my free box and got the cactus and I was totally stoked, but then I decided I needed ALL the items so I opened GB after GB, spent about 300 k stars, I have more dye than I know what to do with, I bought the 220 star pack and blew through that, and then I finally had all the items. Why? Who knows, I just felt compelled to do it. I mean I’ve had GB outfits I’ve loved 10 times more and never chased them on principle because I don’t want to gamble and today had just proven that I need to DIAL. IT. BACK. On the plus side, I finished my party event super easy. 

Anyway here’s my doll looking mega cute and trying to hold back tears of buyers remorse. Someone needs to stage an intervention for me ahead of the next weekend event, thanks!

I totally feel you doll. I spent 160 k-stars chasing the hair. It’s gorgeous but now I have to bust my butt trying to do enough free offers to get 500 for the next VIP event. Maybe I need an intervention too..
    @jhabs and @Ronnie_KKH - intervention, or encouraging each other to continuing making poor decisions? I NEED ALL THE THINGS! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    That's me with the stinking new pink drink @EmCharlotte! Lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Just got the earnable hair. My dolls extra happy as the dress completed top of the world 13 and then the hair completed to dye for 13 so I had unexpected stars yesterday and today 😃

I play on iOS
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    It’s 7:43am here on a Sunday morning, I am 451/600 on the party weekend. Gonna have to grind aaaallllllll day for that hair, but I really want it. Man I hate party weekends - so grueling!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts

Really love this dress and the hair! I needed a low pony. (And yes I realize the dress is Chinese and my background is Japanese but... no Chinese location in the game 🤷‍♀️)
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love these items and the nail polish with the shoes is a nice detail!

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Under boob, so tacky. 

So does anyone wanna illustrate what they think the bow on the hair looks like from the back? I bet it’s cute and shiny...
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Lol well I had to spend 10 stars on energy to finish the event with 30 seconds left because wine got the better of me tonight 

Also, I was thinking that the GB hair was a clip as opposed to a bow
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

Like this? Just a thought
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The prizes this week are beautiful, I love everything. It's great having items worth grinding for, especially during grueling party events. 

- Emmy
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I want a free day off 😩😩 It was a quiet drive in this morning - I think most of the city is sick with a hangover. I did score a Mahomes cookie this morning though 

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @soundspretty omg I love the cookie 😂 so cute!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here