iOS player 

• Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    @Vixen_KKH just submitted the beer!
    Thanks dolls, i love this look❤
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    does anyone have the beer they could submit on IOS?
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    jhabs said:
    does anyone have the beer they could submit on IOS?
    I can... I usually don’t submit my last 2 looks until the end of the event, but I can tag you when I submit it if you’ll be around then 🙂
    iOS player since July 2014 
    @Smuckies I will, thank you so much!! 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh so fun to vote for forum members!

I play on iOS 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Vixen_KKH arre you online now? I can try to submit it again if it's not locked
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Darn it.. @Vixen_KKH it's locked.. I'll submit it next week for you, but hopefully you'll find it today. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    maybe anyone know that fire in a hand is from? I just saw it on voting booth 🙈☺️
    iOS player 

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I need a 47 on my last look to get the top, the highest I’ve scored so far is a 46 😩😩 If I don’t get it though, won’t be the end of the world. I’m actually first right now in TS, passed 1 or 2 ticket buyers. Fingers crossed it stays like this 🤞🏿
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
     @robertavyy it’s from a kollection, i’m pretty sure it’s called ‘witching hour’ or something like that 🤍
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Even though my last 3 looks got better than what I've been getting, I'm not even going to finish getting the next to last earnable. I would care more about getting the top if it wasn't cow print.
    Platform: Android

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    I’m going to repeat the question, can we get clarification on what happened with ScarlethKKH? ☹️
    I’m curious aswell...I liked her style
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Omg it’s fun to be found!! Thank you so much for your vote @IzzaBee 💕💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

edited February 2020
    Actually I’m glad I’m at least in top 5. I’m getting one item.if not then I don’t care.  But I’m never going to understand those people who spend a lot of money  for those tickets. It’s a game. We all want to win. Would be better if tickets  did not exist and we would fight with fake players and in the end we all gonna win. From now on I don’t care about TS. Play just to get earnables.  It’s really unfair. 
    iOS player 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @jhabs I can submit the beer! My last ticket comes in about 10 minutes so whenever you’re around to vote 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited February 2020
    @jhabs I can submit beer too. That would be a bigger chance to get it ☺️✌🏻
    iOS player 

@mikaylachimo @robertavyy I’m around anytime this afternoon!! Just tag me whenever you submit!! Thank you so much, ugh I love the forum💕
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Can someone submit this hair on iOS please? I’ll be voting for the next 20 minutes and 30 minutes before the event ends 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited February 2020
    @jhabs I’m submitting right now 🥰 hope u will find it 🤞🏻
    Edit: this look is finished. Only get 35 points ☹️

iOS player 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I need a score of 39 or higher to get the last earnable and I’ll get my ticket for my last look in a couple of hours. If I miss it by a few points I’m gonna be so sad 😩
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @jhabs @yezx I’ll submit beer & hair right now! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Aaaarg, I tried getting the pretty bun-hair you all have been flashing in the voting boots (which is FINALLY back!!), and ended up with this 😭😭😫 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @emiliedk if it makes you feel any better, the necklace is so pretty and very versatile. I use it almost every SYS and it tends to score well, definitely one of my favorite accessories. Hope you get the hair on your next go!
    - Emmy
    edited February 2020
    @emiliedk i want that Kylie dress 😍 but this kollection is not available for me 😫 I Hope I’m going to get it in vip event 🤩
    iOS player 

Bear_KKH said:
    @emiliedk if it makes you feel any better, the necklace is so pretty and very versatile. I use it almost every SYS and it tends to score well, definitely one of my favorite accessories. Hope you get the hair on your next go!
    That’s nice to know after all 😍 I started all over again in the start of last week, so I have basically nothing in hair, facial features and clothes + accessories 😰 so I reeeeeeally hoped for everything besides energy and the top right dress. Guess I must save up some kstars the next days, and hope to have another shot later in the week 🤞🏼
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Has anyone submitted a look with the new earnable hair and got a good score? I’m trying to plan out my last look for when I get my last ticket and I just got the hair

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    here’s my last look. I’m not mad I didn’t get the earnable top, it’s ugly lol. I hope I stay in first place and that ticket buyer will just go to sleep ugh!

iOS player
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m so sad because I’d need a 54 to get the top, which is impossible, here’s some of my looks, I didn’t think they would tank that hard, worst sys ever 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @emiliedk i want that Kylie dress 😍 but this kollection is not available for me 😫 I Hope I’m going to get it in vip event 🤩
    That’s the pink one, right? 😻 it is soooooo pretty!! Even though I think the hair and boots are more easy to wear in SYS events etc