Pm if need information ;}
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @Vixen_KKH just submitted the beer!
    Thanks dolls, i love this look❤
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 995 Posts
    does anyone have the beer they could submit on IOS?
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 335 Posts
    jhabs said:
    does anyone have the beer they could submit on IOS?
    I can... I usually don’t submit my last 2 looks until the end of the event, but I can tag you when I submit it if you’ll be around then 🙂
    iOS player since July 2014 
    @Smuckies I will, thank you so much!! 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh so fun to vote for forum members!

I play on iOS 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,280 Posts
    @Vixen_KKH arre you online now? I can try to submit it again if it's not locked
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 60/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,280 Posts
    Darn it.. @Vixen_KKH it's locked.. I'll submit it next week for you, but hopefully you'll find it today. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 60/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    maybe anyone know that fire in a hand is from? I just saw it on voting booth 🙈☺️
    iOS doll
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 145 Posts
    I need a 47 on my last look to get the top, the highest I’ve scored so far is a 46 😩😩 If I don’t get it though, won’t be the end of the world. I’m actually first right now in TS, passed 1 or 2 ticket buyers. Fingers crossed it stays like this 🤞🏿
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 241 Posts
     @robertavyy it’s from a kollection, i’m pretty sure it’s called ‘witching hour’ or something like that 🤍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 802 Posts
    Even though my last 3 looks got better than what I've been getting, I'm not even going to finish getting the next to last earnable. I would care more about getting the top if it wasn't cow print.
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 248 Posts
    I’m going to repeat the question, can we get clarification on what happened with ScarlethKKH? ☹️
    I’m curious aswell...I liked her style
    Daily iOS Player: Level 19
    JaelynJax
    Platform: iOS
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=22621648
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 1,424 Posts
    Omg it’s fun to be found!! Thank you so much for your vote @IzzaBee 💕💕
    iOS player since August 2014
    #capontrendsetters
    edited February 2
    Actually I’m glad I’m at least in top 5. I’m getting one item.if not then I don’t care.  But I’m never going to understand those people who spend a lot of money  for those tickets. It’s a game. We all want to win. Would be better if tickets  did not exist and we would fight with fake players and in the end we all gonna win. From now on I don’t care about TS. Play just to get earnables.  It’s really unfair. 
    iOS doll
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,209 Posts
    @jhabs I can submit the beer! My last ticket comes in about 10 minutes so whenever you’re around to vote 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited February 2
    @jhabs I can submit beer too. That would be a bigger chance to get it ☺️✌🏻
    iOS doll
    @mikaylachimo @robertavyy I’m around anytime this afternoon!! Just tag me whenever you submit!! Thank you so much, ugh I love the forum💕
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 1,726 Posts
    Can someone submit this hair on iOS please? I’ll be voting for the next 20 minutes and 30 minutes before the event ends 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - 20 daily videos for everyone
    edited February 2
    @jhabs I’m submitting right now 🥰 hope u will find it 🤞🏻
    Edit: this look is finished. Only get 35 points ☹️

iOS doll
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 350 Posts
    I need a score of 39 or higher to get the last earnable and I’ll get my ticket for my last look in a couple of hours. If I miss it by a few points I’m gonna be so sad 😩
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,209 Posts
    @jhabs @yezx I’ll submit beer & hair right now! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Aaaarg, I tried getting the pretty bun-hair you all have been flashing in the voting boots (which is FINALLY back!!), and ended up with this 😭😭😫 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 581 Posts
    @emiliedk if it makes you feel any better, the necklace is so pretty and very versatile. I use it almost every SYS and it tends to score well, definitely one of my favorite accessories. Hope you get the hair on your next go!
    - Emmy
    edited February 2
    @emiliedk i want that Kylie dress 😍 but this kollection is not available for me 😫 I Hope I’m going to get it in vip event 🤩
    iOS doll
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @emiliedk if it makes you feel any better, the necklace is so pretty and very versatile. I use it almost every SYS and it tends to score well, definitely one of my favorite accessories. Hope you get the hair on your next go!
    That’s nice to know after all 😍 I started all over again in the start of last week, so I have basically nothing in hair, facial features and clothes + accessories 😰 so I reeeeeeally hoped for everything besides energy and the top right dress. Guess I must save up some kstars the next days, and hope to have another shot later in the week 🤞🏼
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 350 Posts
    Has anyone submitted a look with the new earnable hair and got a good score? I’m trying to plan out my last look for when I get my last ticket and I just got the hair

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    here’s my last look. I’m not mad I didn’t get the earnable top, it’s ugly lol. I hope I stay in first place and that ticket buyer will just go to sleep ugh!

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I’m so sad because I’d need a 54 to get the top, which is impossible, here’s some of my looks, I didn’t think they would tank that hard, worst sys ever