🗳️SYS - 1/30/20 - Everyone in Denim! 👖

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I’m so sad because I’d need a 54 to get the top, which is impossible, here’s some of my looks, I didn’t think they would tank that hard, worst sys ever 

all of your looks are amazing! your doll is gorgeous.
    iOS player
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    Has anyone submitted a look with the new earnable hair and got a good score? I’m trying to plan out my last look for when I get my last ticket and I just got the hair

When and where was the hair an earnable? 🙀Your doll is beautiful btw 😍 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @emiliedk that hair is an earnable right now, it's the last earnable of this weekend Dating Party Event.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
    FilipaKKH said:
    @emiliedk that hair is an earnable right now, it's the last earnable of this weekend Dating Event.
    I don’t know why I can’t see that, do I need to be a specific level to play? Or is it different from US to Europe? 
    emiliedk said:
    FilipaKKH said:
    @emiliedk that hair is an earnable right now, it's the last earnable of this weekend Dating Event.
    I don’t know why I can’t see that, do I need to be a specific level to play? Or is it different from US to Europe? 
    In my game it’s a party event, and I see now it’s the last earnable there as well 😒 that’s definitely too late for that now 😅😂
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    Has anyone submitted a look with the new earnable hair and got a good score? I’m trying to plan out my last look for when I get my last ticket and I just got the hair

I only got 39 - but my last few were that low so I don’t think it was the hair - I would vote for this! It’s super cute!
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @yezx I still haven’t submitted my last ticket, if you’re still looking for the hair let me know and I’ll submit it whenever ur rdy 💞
    IOS doll 💞

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited February 2020
    My last look - but it got me to the earnable - currently in first but two girls won’t put last looks through until right before event ends and I’m only 9 pts ahead of one and 30 above the other so I may stay in top five after all! 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @sweetstephy I’m ready! 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @robertavyy @mikaylachimo @Smuckies thank you all so much for submitting/offering to submit the beer!! I found it but I don’t think it was any of your dolls! The get this look feature/helping dolls find what they want is by far my favorite part of SYS. 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @emiliedk I'm sorry! It's a Party Event, not a Dating Event, I'm just sleepy, it's late lol. But that's where you get that specific hair, but yeah might be a bit late if you haven't started it yet 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @jhabs glad u found it!  ☺️😄
    @emiliedk yes! That dress is hot! 🔥 
    iOS player 

yezx said:
    @sweetstephy I’m ready! 😊
    Sorry for late reply! I’ll be submitting right now if ur still online? Because It will probably get votes almost immediately 
    IOS doll 💞

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 9-14
    @Sweetstephy I am! 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx Just submitted it’ ❤️

IOS doll 💞

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Currently in 1st place. Passed the ticket buyer with my last look. I’m sure she’ll freak out and buy another ticket. 😔

Also notice how I resubmitted two looks and they both did immensely better later in the event. 43 to 50 and 41 to 54. 
    @yezx It finished getting votes hun 
    IOS doll 💞

@Sweetstephy I didn’t find it, but Thank you for submitting ♥️

Make kkh great again: 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks. It started bad, went better, then back to bad. At least I got the earnable top which I love, but my average was 42... 
    I should remain in top 5, maybe even top 3! But definitely wasn't gonna pass my crazy TB with these scores...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I get my last ticket in 3 hours, I’ll submit it for you if you haven’t found it by then @yezx!
    Thank you @Silverbella !

Make kkh great again: 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Currently in 1st place. Passed the ticket buyer with my last look. I’m sure she’ll freak out and buy another ticket. 😔
    Well that only took 10 minutes. And she’s not even wearing denim... This isn’t right. 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited February 2020
     Oops, nevermind

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    This SYS was hard but it was fun! 
    Obsessed with the earnables ❤️

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I think I found @TrashleyKKH 's Android twin 😂

Android
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Got to that idgaf moment with the willow doll 😂 however, on my last look of sys I FINALLY hit 50?! What the hell is this theme and how the hell are people voting 😩 I'm just happy that with my second to last look I just managed to scrape getting the cow print top! No hope of getting the TS, I'd need to score 128 votes on my final look and that's if the top dolls don't submit anymore 😂
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    13-14 looks 

About the TS I passed the tb now I really really really  hope she won’t submit any look
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️